The Bear and the Whacher

TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
edited April 2016 in Event Scrolls
So this happened. And it was a lot of fun.

And I'm back.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    a golden sickle fits where His right hand should be.

Wicked.

The rest of this was pretty good.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2016
    :-O That was phenomenal. Wow, just wow!

You two are fantastic writers - and if that was all spontaneous and off-the-cuff, I am blown away.  ^:)^

I hope there's another chapter in Tark's story!!

Edit: Also, I laughed at this bit, which sounds very cleverly meta -

Agreeing, Hoaracle, the Oak Whacher says, "Aye, Serenwilde would require much - if you choose that path. Serenwilde always seems to require much." He sighs, then shakes his head, as if passing that thought aside to speak anew.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I exchanged two messages with Hoaracle, asking if he'd have any interest in rp, then giving him the sparknotes version of Tark's recent history. I honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen that night, else I would've tried to initiate at a better time. So, I'd call it mostly spontaneous, and completely off-the-cuff :)