The Arrival of Clamelia

(I was resting at the Pool of Stars, when suddenly...)

Two fabulous looking starfish slowly waltz in, drawing behind them a seashell chariot in which sits Clamelia the Clam.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Finally! Dahling!"

Clamelia claps his hands to get your attention.

> ql
The Pool of Stars.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. An enormously wide circular pool, as dark as the night sky, glitters softly between the columns. A statue of Zenobia the Queen of Queens stands here, memorializing her noble spirit. There are 3 golden retrievers here. An imposing sword of radiant white metal has been driven deep into the ground in a silent statement of intent. His form suffused with soft light, the Keeper of the Pool of Stars stands here attentively. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A platinum eye sigil is here. A full-grown rat prowls near your feet. Clamelia the Clam is here, wreathed in divine fire.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, and up (open door).

> look clamelia
He is a radiant immortal and looks to be a rather large clam resting inside a seashell chariot drawn by two rather fabulous looking starfish. Two large orbs serve sitting atop short, thin stalks serve as his eyeballs, their movement of sudden and swift swiveling to and fro a little disquieting. He is wearing a rainbow boa.

You blink.

You say, "Apologies, my mind was elsewhere."

> honours clamelia
Clamelia the Clam (Male Ephemeral).
He is an Ephemeral, one of the enigmatic servants of the Elder Gods.

You say to Clamelia, "Greetings, friend!"

Clamelia the Clam says, "Tut-tut! Now, Dahling, where are all the Celestians, hmmm?"

> cw
********************[ THE HOLY GRAND DUCHY OF NEW CELEST ]*********************
Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eicia                  Lady                     City Aide                   On
Utasa                  Nobleman                                             On
Currently, there are 2 Citizens on this Plane and 4 on other Planes.

You say, "I'm not entirely sure, but if you wish I can summon those who are awake."

Sparkling motes of bright light surround the Pool of Stars.
You say, "It appears at least one is coming now."

Abelor steps out of the Pool of Stars, trailing sparkling motes of light.
A snow white woolly rhino with a curved horn and white-feathered wings stomps in from the ether.
You nod your head at Abelor.

The horizon glows with burnished shades of orange and red, heralding the imminent arrival of Father Sun upon the rim of the world.

You tell Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan, "Don't leave me alone with the clam. Please."

Abelor tells you, "What clam?"

You tell Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan, "Can you not see the clam right here?"

Abelor tells you, "...no."

Clapping his hands together merrily, Clamelia the Clam says, "Dahling! Two Dahlings!"

You gag a bit as Abelor's stink wafts over you.

Abelor tells you, "Now I see her."

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Hello!"

You say, "My divine Clam friend, may I have the pleasure of introducing to you Squire Abelor of the Paladins?"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I haven't seen you here before."

Abelor gives Clamelia a respectful salute.

Clamelia the Clam says, "I should think not! This is my first time here!"

Abelor nods his head emphatically.

You gag a bit as Abelor's stink wafts over you.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Is there anything you need assistance with? I'm always glad to help!"

Abelor rubs a simple ring of bloodstone and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
Warm water showers down upon him, and he scrubs under his armpits trying to wash away that horrible stench.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Apologies for that... I tens to forget to wash after I hunt."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Thank you, Dahling, but I'm merely site-seeing presently!"

Comprehension flashes across Abelor's face.

You nod your head in agreement.

(Celest): Abelor says, "New Celest, it seems we have a visitor. An Ephemeral at that!"

An austere blue glow fills the room, fading away to reveal Bleuu coming in from the up.

Bleuu's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Abelor hugs Bleuu compassionately.

Bleuu curtseys gracefully before Clamelia.

Bleuu embraces Abelor with great ardour.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, not presently. My fabulous starfish have been taking me about the City."

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "And this is my sister, Lady Bleuu."

You flash Bleuu a joyous smile.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy smiles and says to Clamelia, "Hail."

Clamelia the Clam says, "So many Dahlings about all of a sudden! Splendid!"

(Celest): You say, "Please join us at the Pool; I believe he or she would be delighted to meet you all."

Clamelia the Clam says, "I quite like this City! Splendid place, simply lovely."

Bleuu nods her head in agreement.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Aye, I informed the city of your presence. It has been awhile since we have seen one of the Divines."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy laughingly says to Clamelia, "You seem to fit in rather well!"

Tittering in a rather high-pitched tone, Clamelia the Clam says, "Ohohohoho! Me? I'm a simple clam!"

Clamelia the Clam says, "Beautiful and mysterious and dashing, but a simple clan nonetheless, Dahling."

Bleuu giggles happily.

Sunlight reflects off the stained glass windows of the Deep Blue Cathedral, shining in the distance.

Bleuu sniffs the air while fluttering a cute little rabbit nose.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Yes...yes I think I'll stay here for a bit, Dahlings. Lovely place, can only be made lovelier by my presense."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Please do!"

Malikai presses his palms together over his heart and bows humbly, chanting a harmonic mantra that fills the air with a sense of peace.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Is there anything we can do for you?"

An ethereal wind wreathed with cold moonfire blazes in from the east, revealing Avurekhos amid the pale flames.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I would have to agree."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy smiles and says, "To make your stay more enjoyable?"

Clamelia the Clam says, "Is there an office to apply for citizenship here? Some dashing merian I need woo to get papers filled out? Hmmm, Dahlings?"

Avurekhos stares blankly into space.

You ponder the situation.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Perhaps Brantas? Our Ambassador?"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I believe my sister would have the authority to do so."

Clamelia flutters his eyelashes at Bleuu.

Bleuu's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Is Brantas awake?"

Bleuu blushes furiously.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Oh!"

Clamelia the Clam says to Bleuu, "Don't make me beg, Dahling!"

"Tada!" Bleuu says with a proud expression on her face.

Bleuu giggles and blushes a deep shade of red.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Quite the clam we have here."

Bleuu coughs softly.

(Celest): Clamelia says, "Dahlings! Hello, hello, hello!"

Malikai licks his lips.

(Celest): Malikai says, "Hullo, there."

You say to Avurekhos, "Yes, she's quite the pearl!"

(Celest): Bleuu says, "Huzzah!"

(Celest): Abelor says, "Greetings and welcome!!"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Oh, that Clam seems very masculine."

Avurekhos peers about himself unscrupulously.

You say, "Oh?"

> look clamelia
He is a radiant immortal and looks to be a rather large clam resting inside a seashell chariot drawn by two rather fabulous looking starfish. Two large orbs serve sitting atop short, thin stalks serve as his eyeballs, their movement of sudden and swift swiveling to and fro a little disquieting. He is wearing a rainbow boa.

Clamelia raises his hand to his mouth and titters girlishly.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Abelor, "Degree I suppose."

Clamelia the Clam says, "A common mistake, Dahling, no offense taken."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Abelor, "Degree, rather."

You say to Clamelia, "Apologies for the mistake, I'm admittedly no expert on clam physiology."

Avurekhos peers at Abelor unscrupulously.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Comprehension flashes across Abelor's face.

"Heh heh heh" Bleuu chuckles.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Abelor, "I seem to want to talk to you for whatever reason."

Bleuu peers about herself unscrupulously.

Avurekhos rubs his chin thoughtfully, raises his eyebrow and says, "I see..."

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Your sister warned me that you might."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Quite the clammy situation, I suppose he will find himself at peace here."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy laughingly says, "Oh the puns..."

Sparkling motes of bright light surround the Pool of Stars.

Eicia steps out of the Pool of Stars, trailing sparkling motes of light.

You press your palms together over your heart and bow humbly to Eicia while chanting a harmonic mantra. Eicia's eyes light up with profound peace.

Bleuu embraces Eicia with great ardour.

Eicia inclines her head politely to those around her.

Abelor hugs Eicia compassionately.

Eicia bows humbly before you with palms pressed over her heart, chanting a harmonic mantra. Your heart swells with the feeling of profound peace.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Tut! I wonder where all you Dahlings have been keeping yourselves. I've been wondering the City for hours and nary a one of you in sight!"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "You've come at quite a time too."

You say to Clamelia, "And this is Grandmistress Eicia, Administrator of the Tahtetso."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer asks, "Wot do clams eat, anyway? Cake?"

Malikai licks his lips.

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "I like cakes."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, a bit of this, a bit of that. One must watch one's figure, though."

Avurekhos tugs his chin thoughtfully.

Bleuu snaps her fingers.

Malikai acknowledges the point with a grave nod of his head.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "My father just put my sister and I in charge of the Festival of Light."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "He might want to watch himself when it comes to that ephemeral shark."

Sighing dramatically, Clamelia the Clam says, "I'm already at a disadvantage, given that clams have a natural...width to themselves..."

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Well... technically told us to fight over it."

The corners of Bleuu's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Abelor glances askance at Bleuu.

Eicia's eyes sparkle with amusement at Abelor.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oho! A Festival! How delightful, Dahlings!"

Shaking his head firmly, you say, "Not at all, your shell has such slimming vertical stripes!"

Clamelia the Clam says, "I simply must be invited!"

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says to Clamelia, "Oh, of course! You can be our guest of honor!"

Eicia Hartfire, Grandmistress of Discipline says to Clamelia, "We would be most delighted if you were to join us I believe."

Avurekhos's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "But of course! We could also use all the help we can get."

Eicia nods her head in agreement.

A deathly cold wind sweeps through, causing your very breath to begin to freeze as Asmodea enters from the up.
Icy winds whip wildly around you, heralding the arrival of a mighty ice dragon as a biting cold envelops the area quickly.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Asmodea, "Don't clam around."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Asmodea, "There's a clam for that."

Malikai becomes overwhelmed by it all and faints.

Abelor gives Asmodea a respectful salute.

Tendril of frigid mist weaving about her, Asmodea Kamau, the Ice Queen says, "Ooh."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, dearie me, I do hope these clam puns won't get too tiring, Dahling."

A gentle wisp of cold sends a shiver over your skin as, Asmodea Kamau, the Ice Queen says, "Greetings, Clamelia."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Hello Dahling, hello!"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "I'm not sure, I may have to show some pearls."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Maybe that would get the clams going."

"Converge to set my spirit free!" sings Asmodea, as the rhythmic melodies of the seasons ring from the Icy Lyre of Winter's Fury.

Tittering madly, Clamelia the Clam says, "To Avurekhos oh, you tease!"

Clamelia coughs softly.

A wintry breeze swirling around her, Asmodea Kamau, the Ice Queen says, "I was looking for Raeri, who is usually sitting right here but seems to be missing!"

Avurekhos's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Avurekhos jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I'm actually surprised he isn't here myself."

Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Gwenelle comes into view.

The Pool of Stars suddenly flares with pulsating energy as Brantas steps through.

Gwenelle leans on Avurekhos seeking consolation.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Though I did draw a mustache on him last time."

Avurekhos nods his head affirmatively at Gwenelle.

Abelor shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "The whole basin is stumbling in."

"Heh heh heh" Malikai chuckles.

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves says, "Wow, all of you just to see me?"

A gloss of sweat forms upon Bleuu's brow as warm, violet flames dance across her skin.

Brantas flutters his eyelashes charmingly.

Fanning herself with her hand with a soft laugh, Eicia Hartfire, Grandmistress of Discipline asks Clamelia, "You're an instant celebrity, aren't you?"

Brantas ponders Clamelia thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Tittering, Clamelia the Clam says, "I hope not! Fame is so fickle and short-lived!"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Agreed."

Clamelia the Clam says, "A few days from now you will all just ignore me passing, I'm sure!"

"Pish posh," says Bleuu with a dismissive wave of her hand.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Not at all."

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves says to Clamelia, "I mollusk you a question: where can I get a boa like that?"

Adjusting his boa, Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, these are rare things, Dahling. I can't go telling you where to get one, I'm afraid."

(Continued in reply...)

Comments

• Asmodea puts her hands on her hips and goes "Hmmm!"

Asmodea places her hands on the Pool of Stars and disappears in a fountain of pulsating energy.
    Warmth returns to your surroundings as a mighty ice dragon departs, chilly mists trailing languidly behind it.

Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Gwenelle comes into view.

Clamelia the Clam says, "If everyone starts wearing them, I'll be so...so...less beautiful."

Struggling not to roll her eyes at the bad pun Brantas just made, Gwenelle rhetorically asks, "Did you really just...?"

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says to Clamelia, "May I paint a likeness of you to hang in my house?"

> who here
    You see the following people here:
    Avurekhos, Eicia, Abelor, Bleuu, Gwenelle, Brantas, Clamelia, Utasa.

Clamelia strikes a pose.

Gwenelle begins to weep uncontrollably.

With a careful eye, Malikai balances a palette of paints in one hand and props a canvas on his knee. After pondering Clamelia's profile, he attacks the canvas with furious brush strokes and soon has created a painting of Clamelia.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Be sure to get my good side, Dahling!"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says to Gwenelle, "Yes. Yes he did."

Malikai nods his head affirmatively.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Malikai, "You must really want some clams, and a bit of those pearls."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "It's excellent."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says to Avurekhos, "Hey, it isn't every day a clam that I'm not going to eat -."

Clamelia gives a horrified gasp.

Eicia Hartfire, Grandmistress of Discipline says to Malikai, "Would you be so kind as to get me a sketch? I would love to have a figurine personally."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "I mean, it isn't every day a divine clam graces us with his presence."

Brantas stares implacably at Malikai.

You give Malikai a pained sigh.

Malikai ponders the situation.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Of all the rude, inconsiderate things to say! Hmmph!"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity laughingly says, "I'd say the starfish were the main attraction but the star of celest happens to be a clam at this time."

Meleris, Keeper of the Pool of Stars says, "With the Star of Celest above us, supplicants carrying its light can be brought to the tabernacles to bring Celest glory and power. Seek out Jethri, who can make receptacles that can hold the light of the Star, which can be charged by the holy statues of the Supernals."

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "I'd like one too."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says to Clamelia, "I apologize, it was a tasteless joke."

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "It isn't every day a Divine shows up at the Pool of Stars."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "I need a bit of wood."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "For sketch sheets."

Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "To Malikai (softly) tasteless seafood is the worst."

Gwenelle shifts her eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Clamelia continues to try various poses atop his seashell chariot, shuffling his shell body this way and that.

Clamelia gives Gwenelle a horrified gasp.

Brantas pulps the wood into a paste and creates a sheet of paper, then carefully cuts it into 5 blank sketch sheets.

Avurekhos stares at Clamelia, tilts his head quizzically, rubs his chin thoughtfully, raises his eyebrow and says, "I see..."

Clamelia the Clam says, "I thought you were all Dahlings, but here half of you are speaking of eating me!"

Brantas breaks apart a piece of coal and plucks a thick shard from the rubble. With a careful eye he ponders Clamelia for a moment before making deft sketches upon a thin sheet. Looking up from his work he glances at his model and nods in satisfaction.

Malikai pulps the wood into a paste and creates a sheet of paper, then carefully cuts it into 5 blank sketch sheets.

Bleuu looks around for someone to scold.

Arix says, "How shellfish."

Arix cackles hellishly.

Arix slaps his thighs and guffaws like an old man.

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves says, "I don't eat seafood, or friends."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "Anybody got a few bits of coal?"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Not I."

His eyes struggling not to roll upwards, Brantas rhetorically asks, "Did you really just...?"

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I prefer beef myself."

Bleuu gives a piece of coal to Malikai Indara, the Wanderer. (x4)

Brantas gives a sketch of Clamelia to Eicia Hartfire, Grandmistress of Discipline.

Eicia thanks Brantas profusely.

Malikai breaks apart a piece of coal and plucks a thick shard from the rubble. With a careful eye he ponders Clamelia for a moment before making deft sketches upon a thin sheet. Looking up from his work he glances at his model and nods in satisfaction.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Well, I suppose clam is better than crabs."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Really! Hmmph!"

Clamelia the Clam briskly claps his hands twice, causing the two fabulous looking starfish which draw the chariot to slowly waltz out the room.

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "I think I'd feel clammy afterwards."

Gwenelle snaps her fingers.

Brantas waves goodbye.

Bleuu sticks her tongue out and says 'Ack.'

With a slightly shifty expression, you say, "Let's clam-p down on the puns a bit."

Bleuu waggles a finger warningly at Avurekhos and says, "Tut tut."

Eicia's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "Seriously."

Avurekhos waggles his eyebrows comically.

Abelor peers about himself unscrupulously.

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "Aw, he left."

(Celest): Bleuu says, "So sorry, Clamelia!"

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "I'll pay for a sketch though."

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "If any were quick enough."

(Celest): Abelor says, "Aye, a lot of that was uncalled for."

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "The only one I got went to Bleuu."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Maybe he's at the bottom of a pool."

Avurekhos ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Bleuu gives a sketch of Clamelia to Malikai Indara, the Wanderer.

(Celest): Clamelia says, "I'll say it was!"

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "Under the Sea."

A quiet kitten's mew sounds out nearby.

Avurekhos nods his head affirmatively at Gwenelle.

Gwenelle points eastwards.

Malikai scratches his head in confusion.

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says to Bleuu, "No, this is yours, heh."

Eicia smiles softly.

Malikai snaps his fingers.
    You ponder the situation.

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "Or at that place with the guy who buys clams."

You say, "Anyone able to track?"

(Celest): Abelor says, "I apologize... didj't know this lot would behave like that."

(Celest): Brantas says, "Don't worry, the rascals will fall asleep soon enough. Then maybe Bleuu can introduce you to this other charming clam friend."

"Oops!" Bleuu exclaims with a bashful expression.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Or maybe he's clamming it with Roberto...the clam."

Defensively raising his hands, Malikai backs away from the situation slowly.

Malikai Indara, the Wanderer says, "Hey, I apologized right away."

((Snip; I went to talk to Roberto the Clam, who didn't deign to answer me.))

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Ok, then I won't."

Bleuu gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

((Snip; I went to check the nearby area for signs of Divine clammery.))

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves says, "You can't bond with trout?"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "I think we can drown my daughter."

Avurekhos nods his head affirmatively.

With a look of confusion, you say, "What did I just walk in on?"

Avurekhos pats Gwenelle in a friendly manner.

Bleuu tilts her head curiously.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says to Avurekhos, "Is she following you?"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Nay."

Bleuu snaps her fingers.

Two fabulous looking starfish slowly waltz in, drawing behind them a seashell chariot in which sits Clamelia the Clam.

"Oooooooooh!" Bleuu says to Clamelia, eyes wide with wonder.

Avurekhos's eyes twinkle enchantingly at Clamelia.

You bow respectfully to Clamelia.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy smiles broadly and says to Clamelia, "Welcome back!"

Bleuu curtseys gracefully before Clamelia.

You say, "Our apologies for the jokes. We'll be more respectful."

Brantas raises his hand in greeting to Clamelia and says "Hi!"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "I do hope the clamtalk didn't make you leave."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, tut. Too respectful and you'll be boring, Dahling."

Brantas nudges Bleuu suggestively.

Avurekhos nods his head affirmatively.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Oh."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says to Clamelia, "Would be interested in meeting another Clam, per chance?"

You say, "In that case, I believe we're positively clam-ouring to hear what we can do for such an illustrious figure as yourself."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Would You, rather."

Bleuu coughs softly.

Clamelia the Clam says, "You mean Roberto?"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Roberto the Clam and Clamelia the Clam might get along well."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oho, I've already met Roberto."

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Yes!"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Ah, I knew it."

"Nice!" Bleuu says with an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "There was some clamming going on."

Clamelia the Clam says to Gwenelle, "What are these for, Dahling? Is my breath that bad?"

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "Sharing is caring, plus it can be a welcome gift."

Gwenelle nods her head sagely.

Clamelia sniffs a roll of candy mints, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from it is.

Brantas utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "Your breath it's fishy, to say the least."

Clamelia the Clam says, "I'll save them for later, then. Thank you ever so much, Dahling."

Brantas stares implacably at Gwenelle.

"Shh!" Avurekhos says to Gwenelle, putting a finger to his lips.

Bleuu says, "Pssshhhh..."

Clamelia gives Gwenelle the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

Brantas reaches up and adjusts his exotic sunset-hued fins, carefully settling everything back into place.

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves smiles and says to Clamelia, "So, tell us more about Yourself?"

Bleuu nods her head enthusiastically.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, no, not now Dahling! We've only just met!"

Gwenelle snickers softly to herself.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says to Gwenelle, "You probably won't notice any fishnets, everything around here is fishy."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Mysteriousness is at least half my attraction, and I can't afford to lose that much!"

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves smiles and says, "That's too bad. I'm positively jealous of your chariot."

Gwenelle grins mischievously at Avurekhos.

Bleuu nods her head in agreement.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, this old thing? It isn't mine, though. Oh no, it belongs to the starfish."

Softly, Glimmer of Moondust, Gwenelle says, "What's the starfish's name?"

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves says, "You're just along for the fabulous ride?"

Clamelia the Clam says, "You know...I've never bothered to ask. I always just call them Dahlings!"

You say, "Why not Stahlings?"

Clamelia the Clam says to Brantas, "Aren't we all, really?"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "If you pat them enough, you can always call them both Pat."

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Hrm."

Abelor arrives from the southwest.
    A snow white woolly rhino with a curved horn and white-feathered wings stomps in from the southwest.

The corners of Brantas's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Maybe rick too."

Abelor gives the world a smart salute.

Clamelia the Clam says, "Rick and Pat?"

Clamelia ponders the situation.

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Or maybe Pat and Rick."

Clamelia the Clam says, "No....it doesn't have a ring to it."

Abelor bows respectfully to Clamelia.

Tidal Ambassador, Brantas D'Varden, Crooner at Doves looks thoughtful and says, "I'd name them....Starshine and Dazzle."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, come now! I'm sure they have their own names for each other."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Little point in giving them names if they already have their own names!"

Avurekhos tugs his chin thoughtfully.

Brantas nods his head in agreement.

You say, "Can we even pronounce them, though?"

Marshall Avurekhos Myeras, Wrath of the Silver Trinity says, "Maybe the starfish will reveal their names one day."

Abelor ponders the situation.

Brantas leans down close to the starfish, examining them closely for nametags.

Tiny snowflakes begin to drift down from the skies before a biting cold rapidly envelops you as great gusts of icy wind swirl through the air, a mighty ice dragon descending from above to land gracefully before Avurekhos, her icy gaze falling upon Avurekhos expectantly.

A snow white woolly rhino with a curved horn and white-feathered wings paws the ground with his hooves restlessly.

Rising up, Xischa beats her massive wings, frigid winds swirling around you as a flurry of snowflakes stirs up.

You shiver violently.

(Continued in reply...)
  • Clamelia the Clam says, "Oh, but I must really be going!"

"Awwwww!" Bleuu says.

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says to Clamelia, "Well I do hope you return soon!"

Clamelia the Clam says, "Do let me know if I can be of any help with the Festival though, won't you?"

Bleuu nods her head affirmatively.

You nod your head in agreement.

Squire Abelor Hartfire, Ward of Romaan says, "I hope we will see you again?"

Quartermistress Bleuu, Servant of Mercy says, "Thank you so much for saying so."

Clamelia the Clam says, "Farewell, Dahlings! Don't get caught doing anything I wouldn't!"

Clamelia the Clam briskly claps his hands twice, causing the two fabulous looking starfish which draw the chariot to slowly waltz out the room.
  • Yay for new Ephemerals, all the best!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I had the same exact response. I read the name so wrong the first time and had to double take.
  • Please stop punning, Avurehkos. You can't just say "clam" over and and over again.
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...