Cooler names for North and South

13»

Comments

• PK whiners vs. PK whiners
    Arrives in a butler outfit, bowing deeply as she holds a covered silver platter. With a flourish, she removes the silver top and resting on the platter is a white card, on it inscribed "PK whiners vs. PK whiners"
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Day (North) and Night (South). I don't care if you lot use it, I am.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • the taint vs the ain't.

• I wonder what would happen if I called people non-com whiners every time they posted something on the forums I didn't care about.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We don't get in quite as partisan and catty about our fighting though. We Trademasters know the truth. It's us against the review board!

PS. Hallifax is clearly the best. How many of you in Gaudi invented a whiskey just to use it in another (better) design?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

I have seen some pretty partisan and catty things not related to PK or combatants at all.

It is called the drama llama for a reason, and it goes everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yeah there's really no high ground anywhere in Lusternia. Everyone has sunk to a low at some point.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    A THOUSAND APOLOGIES MY LIEGE
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."