Gods and Mobs Tweets

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
With the introduction of this new tweet thing ingame, I thought it would be amusing to make a thread with tweets you think a god or mob might send. For instance:

#Darvellan: I'm sailiiiing awaaaaaaaaayy!!!

#Brennan: damned fools. Why can't they ever keep track of.....HOLY SHITE, WAS THAT A CROW?!?!?!? #NMBG

#Tunika: if one more Grunt or Urth comes in here and calls me ma'am, I'm going to forcefeed them this soup.
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Are you implying I'm a god or a mob? :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Are you implying I'm a god or a mob? :D
    Yes.  You have reached NPC status.
    #DeepnightManse: "Frust"? What does that even mean?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    #Meleris: No one peed in the Pool today. #goodday

#Temporal Conclave #1: Check complete, all systems operating within normal parameters.

@Zvoltz: (Havens): You've been...THUNDERSTRUCK!

#Thoril: I'm sure I left that crown around here somewhere... #JustKingThings #KingoDwarves

#Temporal Conclave #2: Initiating chronospatial resonance checks.

#Kethuru: SOON I SHALL BE SATED

#Fraesic: Man, is everyone seeing this gold wakabi?
  • @Queen_of_the_Fae Did I hear that the Sun will come out? #MaeveQuestions

@DaddySun Tomorrow ;) RT: @Queen_of_the_Fae Did I hear that the Sun will come out? #MaeveQuestions
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Are you making an Annie reference? Does Sun even have a dollar to bet?
  • @Necromentate: Why do people keep shoving those pointy spikes into me?  All I want is a hug every now and then, is that too much to ask?
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    I'm like... four years late to this party, BUT!

#Ashtorath: If that idiot Alarin tells one more novice to come hug me, I'm sending the Legion after him!

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• #Darvellan: Who needs a GPS when you got me?
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • #Nifilhema: Feelin cute, might flay an angel later idk
  • #BestBearLiar: What's a tekeela, and why does Mysrai keep telling me to bring Them more of it?
  • #BestBearLiar: I don't even know why these thieves keep stealing these oranges. The inside is really good, but the outsides are chewy.
    #Thax: I feel pretty, oh so pret....ahem. 
  • #Terentia: ...why does Parhelion want to know my favorite smell, anyway? Is there a Bath and Bodyworks in Hallifax?

#Lantra: wait, Halli has a Bath and Bodyworks?

#Carakhan: oooh, someone get me a candle that smells like....

#Terentia: ..the sea? 

#Carakhan:omg! How'd you guess?
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • #MamaV'sTarantula: wait, do orange thieves taste like oranges?

#BestBearLiar: @MamaV'sTarantula Oooh! See, what you do is peel off the outer layer because its chewy! All the soft tasty bits are in the inside! #VoiceOfExperience
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    #Thaldorn Oi, you lot. You like gold? Help me blow up Alarin's stage. I'll pay you gold!

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.