Divine Idol artifact question

I'm considering getting one of the Divine Idols for Sakaki, but am wondering what the restrictions are on it, as there is nothing listed in the help file - I am guessing it is probably restricted to prime/outdoors, like the teleport skill and takes the same amount of time as a normal teleport - anyone able to confirm/correct this please?
Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."

Best Answer

Answers

• Eh, I might still get it for RP purposes, considering Sakaki already has the prayer beads, but dunno just yet.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Slight necro, but I'm going to jump on this. At one point, divine idol was a teleport to the fulcrux from anywhere. Manses, bubbles, I'm pretty sure on top of monoliths, the works. It was well worth 150 dingbats, and probably a bit more. Now it's just a teleport on prime, not worth 150 dingbats, and my issue about it and making sure it was supposed to be downgraded so harshly was dismissed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Slight necro, but I'm going to jump on this. At one point, divine idol was a teleport to the fulcrux from anywhere. Manses, bubbles, I'm pretty sure on top of monoliths, the works. It was well worth 150 dingbats, and probably a bit more. Now it's just a teleport on prime, not worth 150 dingbats, and my issue about it and making sure it was supposed to be downgraded so harshly was dismissed.
    For artifact questions, don't issue (unless it's a pretty simple thing): email artifacts at lusternia dot com.  You can put together a more comprehensive question, and it doesn't get dismissed, you get an answer (though the answer may just be "Yes, it is intended," I've found it to be a better way to go).