The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

1202122232426»

Comments

• KiradaweaKiradawea Member Posts: 1,750 Transcendent
    This was a fun game to watch.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KrackenorKrackenor Member Posts: 594 Gifted
    edited May 2016
    I am SO glad that my suspicion that @Cyndarin's power was anti-night action turned out to be accurate. Ever since Day 2 my thought process every night was "I should investigate Celina, she's acting super suspicious...in fact, she's acting almost too suspiciously" 

Also, I spent the first three nights convinced I was the worst investigator ever. Look at Vivet...blocked. Look at Tremula...blocked. Look at Shaddus...aha, a success! Aaaaaaaand he's dead :(
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here Member Posts: 3,216 Transcendent
    Touche to Celina, Touche

Threw us for a loop

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ThulThul Member Posts: 568 Fabled
    Lol @CyndarinAscends. Nothing in your hand, played it magnificently.

Meanwhile, never going to Vegas. I do it to myself, I do.
  • OtheroOthero Member Posts: 832 Virtuoso
    Alary, I want you to know I did an actual happy dance when you turned out villian. You had me doubting you but I had to stick to my guns.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,376 Transcendent
    Also worth mentioning, I self reported that steam-roll to stop it from taking effect.

Town was playing a little shaky there, but so was our team. Good on you guys. Lavinya is a freaking psychic.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,320 Transcendent
    Luce said:
    Also worth mentioning, I self reported that steam-roll to stop it from taking effect.

Town was playing a little shaky there, but so was our team. Good on you guys. Lavinya is a freaking psychic.
    Yes, props to Luce for Envoying "Mockery"!
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • CyndarinAscendsCyndarinAscends Member Posts: 1,461 Transcendent
    edited May 2016
    Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!" Subtlty is not my strong suit, apparently.

We started out so strong but then we kept wiffing out nightkills and I kept flailing with my vengeance power. Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

• OtheroOthero Member Posts: 832 Virtuoso
    Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!"

We started out so strong but then we kept wiffing out nightkills and I kept flailing with my vengeance power. Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

I know the "How do I get them to target me?!" feeling.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,376 Transcendent
    Then everyone and their mom decided to target tremula. It was all downhill from there.

Luce sent to Sylandra
    [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted]

• SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,320 Transcendent
    Nerdy aside: I loved that Othello was the one who convinced town to off Iago. I also was a huge nerd and used Lavinia's horrific disfigurement scene in Titus to write Lavinya's janitoring. Because I amuse myself.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • KrackenorKrackenor Member Posts: 594 Gifted
    Seriously, I spent 3 separate nights saying "SERIOUSLY NO ONE TARGETED ME?! Do I need to threaten one of them or something?!?!" Subtlty is not my strong suit, apparently.

like I mentioned, you were coming on incredibly strongly and it felt like you were begging to be investigated. If you had backed off just a bit, it would have been more likely
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,722 Transcendent
    I feel bad because I kept blocking Maylea. I was sure she was mafia after I blocked her the first time and we didn't have a kill :/
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."
  • MayleaMaylea Member, Gods Posts: 182 Divine
    Shaddus said:
    I feel bad because I kept blocking Maylea. I was sure she was mafia after I blocked her the first time and we didn't have a kill :/
    I wouldn't worry too much - at no point did I attempt to protect someone who then died. :D