VOTE FOR LUSTERNIA!

I know we haven't been pushing this for awhile, but we're going to try getting Lusternia back up on TopMudSites.

So show your support and GET OUT AND VOTE!

Comments

• Voting has reset on TMS. Let's try to make it in the Top Ten this month! (I'll probably be doing reminders every so often... others feel free to also remind folks!)

PLEASE VOTE!
  • We're now No. 7. How'd MKO get to be No. 3? Let's catch up, people!
  • #6! And about to beat out the Discworld mud!
  • I just throw a /vote next to the URL or click the mudlet link. If youre not even prompted at all Lusty knows you voted (Thanks for voting!)  I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT BLACKMAGIC WIZARDRY IS THAT?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2013
    Come on guys, we can do better than fifth! Gogogo!
  • Estarra said:
    We're now No. 7. How'd MKO get to be No. 3? Let's catch up, people!
    That is the real question, isn't it? Aren't there like ten people on that thing?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's amusing when my husband votes and Lusternia thanks me for it! :D

• We're doing great this month! We're currently No. 7!!

Keep on voting!
  • We did a great job getting into the Top Ten last month!

It's now a new month! TMS has reset so you know what to do...

VOTE!

• We're almost back in the Top Ten!!!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2013
    We're in the top ten!  ^:)^
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • We're in the Top Ten but behind Aetolia! GULP! You know what to do!
  • Yay!  Though I've actually already voted this month, but the vote reminder still keeps popping up when I log in.  Kinda annoying.

But on a good note, I've voted and hopefully that helps a bit.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You can vote once roughly every 12 hours, not just once a month. The count just resets monthly. Vote more!

• Ooohhhhhhhh.  Okay I will!
  • We're not behind Aetolia anymore, guys! Keep it up!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2013
    I know for certain that the Mud in third spot (Armageddon) has 30-40 people online on average, which kind of tends to be less than what we have. If they can push up to third spot, we should be able to make it higher.

EDIT: They're actually in second spot right now, so I say... we really need to buckle up next month.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    The month has reset! Go vote again :)
  • edited April 2013
    The best way to keep on top is to get an early lead! Let's do eeet!

>>>>VOTE!<<<<

• Voting has reset! Aetolia beat us last month! Can we beat them this month? You know what to do...

VOTE!!!

• Vote, vote, vote, we're only just barely beating DragonRealms! Help us get more players (and then more monks).
  • Voting reset again! Come onnnn, bring on more newbies to buy credits so they can BFF us!
  • New month! Good start! Get voting!
  • Having played both Achaea and Midkemia, I have to wonder why Lusternia falls behind in the votes and the playerbase. We're so much better and offer so many more interesting features than both. SO VOTE.
  • Lusternia is the only IRE MUD that I've ever been able to stick with, and I'm here for the long run. A lot of our players are that way. 

Vote 4 Ped- I mean Lusternia!
  • Having poked around into other IRE's, I can safely say that Lusternia's design system, while not perfect, is far and away the best. Why? Because you don't need to buy a big chunk of credits to take up a trade skill!

Vote for Lusternia, unless you love spending 200 credits for a 'license'!
  • So, because I can get lazy....I created a trigger in Mudlet that just automatically opens the voting site for me.  That gives me the option of clicking it or a feel like a jerk because it is just a click away.

Create a new Trigger and use "Vote here: " as a substring trigger line.  Then just put openUrl("http://www.ironrealms.com/irex/tmsvote.php?id=lusternia") in the code line and every time you log in and that cute little message pops up, it will automatically open the site for you.  Now we all have no excuse for not voting.  Well, unless you don't use Mudlet in which case I might be tempted to make the CMUD and Mesh version as well, heh. :)