A small bit of RP with a serf

edited June 2016 in Common Grounds
Hi everyone!

Thought I'd post a log of a quick bit of Magnagoran/Nihilst RP I got to have with a newbie, for your entertainment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You say to Hurald, "Are you prepared to receive the blessings of Nil?"

Pupil Hurald says, "I... don't know, really."

You say to Hurald, "Indeed. Review CHELP UNDEATH."

Hurald nods his head at you.

Pupil Hurald says, "Well, no looking back, I suppose..."

You say, "There are ways to become living once more if you wish."

Hurald nods his head at you.

You nod your head at Hurald.

Raising her hands to the sky, you say, "Lords and Lady of Nil, the Five of the Taint, I call upon You. Your servant begs Your gifts. Through my hands, allow this pupil to receive Your blessing of unlife. Let his heart cease to beat, and his body grow cold. May Taint flow through me into him, and make him stronger."

You begin to place your hands on Hurald but stop short, sensing a lack of power.

You have emoted: Cyna reaches her hands towards Hurald, then stops short with a frown.

You say to Hurald, "Hm."

You say to Hurald, "You do not have any power."

You say to Hurald, "LINK to the NEXUS."

Hurald lays his hands upon the Megalith of Doom. The air around him sparkles and fills with a 
thrumming buzz.

Dark shadows flicker across the eyes of Hurald.

You say to Hurald, "This is called Dross energy. It is latent energy within the megalith that you 
may enjoy despite your status as a serf."

You say to Hurald, "Feel the power flow through you, Child of Earth."

Hurald shivers violently.

You say to Hurald, "It is a glorious thing."

You say, "Now."

Dark shadows flicker across your vision as you place your hands upon Hurald's chest, delving deep 
into your tainted being with your subconscious. A dark, consuming power lies within, which you begin 
to pull and expand.

You groan in agony as fiery darkness races outwards from your being and down your arms, the skin on 
your hands flaring with pain as a strange power washes into Hurald. After a moment that feels as 
though it lasted aeons, the pain ceases and you pull your hands back eagerly, beads of sweat racing 
across your forehead and your vision swimming.

You say, "Glorious Five of Nil, we thank You for granting your gifts upon this Pupil."

You say to Hurald, "EMBRACE UNDEATH, and feel Their touch upon your soul."

Hurald's eyes roll back in his head as he goes stiff and sways on the verge of collapse. He chokes 
out a small gasp and then steadies himself, breathing no more.

You exclaim to Hurald, "Rise now, Pupil, as one of the Undead, touched by the Five!"

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Wonderful! This is the kind of RP that made me stick around a long time ago--little flourishes that make the game feel alive.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.