Epic rap battles of HISTORY!

Anyone else seen these rap battles about on the webs? I do think the one between Jobs and Gates is my favourite, though I've great fondness for Hawking VS Einstein.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comments

• My favorite is the Ben Franklin vs Billy Mays one.
    Stangmar - Retired

• That one is pretty good as well, but I don't think I'm quite able to catch all the references, what with the fact that said TV announcers are utterly unknown over here in Norway.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Sadhyra v Desitrus was the most epic rap battle of history.

But of these youtube ones... Moses v Santa is best. Snoop is adorable.

Also because I am obsessed, Freddie Mercury v Frank Sinatra.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Uh, Doc Brown vs Doctor Who was the best one. Ever. EVER.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Mr t vs Mr roger. And always a fondness for Einstein vs hawking
  • You have good taste there Aison. I love Mr T vs Mr Rogers, even though Mr T got trounced badly there. Who'd have thought such a soft-spoken gentle man could own Mr T so hard.
  • edited January 2013
    Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris is the best one I've seen so far.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2013

Just saying.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Kiyotan from Aetolia does Epic Rap Battles of Aetolia. They were Bad-A-word o3o

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
    You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."
  • This song is similar to ERBOH - you may find it good :)