Bard Basics - A simple, small package for Mudlet.

edited July 2016 in Mechanic's Corner
This was originally created for my Cacophony novices, but I'm releasing it to the general public. Perhaps it's something that could be at some point included in m&m (along with some of the other classes that people get around to... or I get around to, heh.)

So a couple of notes! The song switcher is all set up specifically for Cacophony with a couple of basic songs.

It has basic tracking triggers and some aliases. You can add your own based on tertiaries.

And the last thing to keep in mind is that I will 100% support this for any new novices. PM me, message me in-game, and I would love to run you through the basics.

New & Improved Download by Tarkenton!

(Requires m&mf)
Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."

Comments

• I wish I could go back in time and change my class and everything or even restart at a low level.
  • Rolsand said:
    I wish I could go back in time and change my class and everything or even restart at a low level.
    Haha, why?

(Hopefully we'll have a warrior one soon!)
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • edited June 2016
    Warrior is a good class but being a bard is just awesome.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rolsand said:
    Warrior is a good class but being a bard is just awesome.
    Then just roll an alt?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I never really considered making an alt.
  • I'll probably make one after I become a Demi God on rolsand so I can focus more on my alt.
  • Lol I never really thought of making an alt.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Updated this a bit for Syl to make it a bit more generic, though my version does require m&mf.

• Tarkenton said:
    Updated this a bit for Syl to make it a bit more generic, though my version does require m&mf.

Updated the first link. Thanks for all of your work!