ChitChat - Now Open to New Members!

edited June 2016 in The Real World
Hi everyone!

So, after ah, several years of being unable to play due to RL (namely moving lots of places/ finishing grad school), I'm wanting to dip my toes back into Lusternian waters. ICly for Orv, that means catching up on a lot of lore and events and some character development. In order to help myself, I thought perhaps it might be interesting and fun to create a type of public rumor clan. In the news section you would be able to write from the perspective of gossipy servants, novices, tradesmen, aristocrats etc. about what's been going on with your character 'off camera' or a future plot/mini gathering you might have planned. Ideally this could help as a sort of RP icebreaker/generator.

Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing if I create it?

Rules:
1. You can only post about your character, unless you have the express consent of other characters if you are working together on a RP plot (Z has been seen wooing Y, rumor has it that an engagement might be on the horizon)
2. No Personal Attacks, libel etc. against other players, characters or organizations, including event-related achievements (X should never have been named TA/CL/Gnafia Goon of the year because they like CHEESE!)
3. No profanity/vulgarity, (Keep it classy and PG-13)
4. Nothing OOC/OOG
5. Try to use your best spelling/grammar
6. Rumors are welcome to be silly (such as what you may see in a supermarket tabloid) or serious (such as fortelling future events, see 7)
7. Divine more than welcome to post a rumor!

If this experiment doesn't go well/rules get broken, I would reserve the right to boot offenders from the clan, or in the most extreme circumstance boot everyone and convert it into a private cartel.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I could see this being interesting, if I wasn't completely full up on clans.
  • Sounds great! I'd definitely join.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • This sounds like fun. :D
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I like gossip.
  • Okay, the clan has been created! If you would like to be inducted please post here, or ooc msg me ingame!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • me too!
  • edited June 2016
    Me too! I'd love this!

Just to make sure I am understanding the concept. Do you think you could write up a sample of what you mean?

🌈💕✨💖

• can we make the postings anonymous?
  • edited June 2016
    At the moment, no. I would have to change the group settings. I also feel it would be a bit less open to abuse the way we have it now.