DC Meet - Pokemon Go Squad?

KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
Heyo! So I know there's a bunch of people in the DC area, and I thought it would be fun to do a Lusternia meet by squadding up to play Pokemon Go. I can only imagine that there are PokeStops for days (I'm probably going to scope it out this weekend, unless I get lazy). Alternatively if people are interested in meeting but would rather we not rudely stare at our phones trying to relive our childhood glory, we could just do lunch or dinner or whatever other shenanigans.

I guess just leave a comment if you're interested in either option or have any ideas, and we'll figure out a weekend that works.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    There are so many pokestops and gyms. So many.

The downside is that everyone around here is like cp 1500

And I'd love to!
  • edited July 2016
    There's going to be a big DC meet this sunday sponsored by awesomecon. I will plan to be there with Llirrirov's player. The tour will go to all the major monuments/ https://www.facebook.com/events/1821492394737136/

Starts at noon!

I'd be up for other Lusty meetups as well :)

I'm only level 11 going on 12 so far...

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • SO MANY POKESTOPS. I would absolutely be up for this :D.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Orventa said:
    There's going to be a big DC meet this sunday sponsored by awesomecon. I will plan to be there with Llirrirov's player. The tour will go to all the major monuments/ https://www.facebook.com/events/1821492394737136/

Starts at noon!

I'd be up for other Lusty meetups as well :)

I'm only level 11 going on 12 so far...
    This looks fun, but it's going to be so hot and that's probably the worst time for it. Ahhh, what is the extent of my dedication?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Nobody said being a Pokemon master was gonna be easy, Kelly. Do you want to be the best that ever was??
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I AM UNWORTHY
  • Depending on when this is, I might just take a train from NYC to DC to do this, haven't been to DC in a decade or so and I always kinda liked it.
    We can schedule this some time out if people wanted to make a trip of it. It might be a bit more benign weather-wise more towards the end of August maybe?
  • How in the sweaty grundle of Hephaestus do you consider late August benign weather?!
    I said MORE benign, and considering this weekend will hit 100 I would hope that to be a fair statement!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Watch out for folks wearing black/white with big red 'R's on their shirts.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• lol I would be up for a DC meet just need to know a little bit out to make arrangements, day trip from pa to dc is a bit much!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• There's going to be another free DC Pokewalk monument tour this weekend: https://www.facebook.com/events/1086729678047274/ if anyone wants to go. I think these will continue to be a regular thing in the future. There's Awesomecon tickets, shirts and other stuff to be won, I won tix during the last tour for catching a magikarp. Trivia and fun to be had!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • The gay kickball teams play on the National Mall on the weekends too, and it's hot so they are usually shirtless. 

Multi tasking. IJS.
    Sadly I won't be available the next couple weekends. Would September 3rd or 10th work for people?
  • Working on the 3rd and going on holiday to Seattle the 10th. :( Maybe next time for me.
  • Busy on the 3rd, but the 10th should be fine.