General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Someone sneezing three rooms over can break LotRO, it's not an accomplishment. Can you change the compatibility settings from the properties, and does that help? I had to do something similar for...uh...want to say it was PSO:BB.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arrived for my interviewat seven thirty minutes early, because I make a point of always being exactly on time when it matters. The interviewer is not going to be here until 8. I'm sitting on a park bench becoming progressively more nervous and anxious even though it's an assured position.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Everiine If LotRO can run on Mac, it should definitely be fixable on Windows.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight

Rancoura said:

@Rancoura This had me on the floor laughing. I just didn't expect it on the dissatisfaction thread. Nicely played miss.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • One arm.... Three spider bites
  • edited July 2016
    A chain-smoker who smokes roughly a pack per day, thereby filling up my living area with second-hand cigarette smoke. This is beyond the pale! On some every other day, i can't take a breath without inhaling second-hand cig smoke. only slows down when money is tight. only stops when broke.

i really don't care if you want to smoke, just do it somewhere else where i'm not forced to breathe it in 24/7 please. if you MUST, try to put a bloody limit on the number smoked inside! I prefer not to increase my chances of getting cancer thanks.

That ...chimney stack masquerading as a person refuses to take it out of the house after lighting up once. Deliberately lights up another when asked/yelled to do so.

oh mamma! i'm doctoring EVERY SINGLE pack of cigarettes i can find. Starting with water, spices and ending with dried powered dog poop. Childish and possibly futile? - Yes. But something has got to be done. :S

/end rant. had to get that off my chest.
    is dead like the dodo
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Six hour drive. Child barfs in the last fifteen minutes all over the car. Charming stuff.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, was gonna say, least they waited to the end.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Log onto the forums to see that @Sylandra has tagged me a post. Heart skips a beat. -The- Sylandra would tag -me- for something?
    Oh.. it's a fantasy football post telling me to take her spot. The disappointment is unbearable!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Every year I am able to function less and less the following day after I sleep only four hours :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Ceros said:

Log onto the forums to see that @Sylandra has tagged me a post. Heart skips a beat. -The- Sylandra would tag -me- for something?
    Oh.. it's a fantasy football post telling me to take her spot. The disappointment is unbearable!

Play mafia and I'll tag you all the time bb. ;)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    4/6 of us in my house are sick. 2 of them with a vomiting bug. Nope. Nope nope. Don't want to adult anymore.

Lavinya said:

4/6 of us in my house are sick. 2 of them with a vomiting bug. Nope. Nope nope. Don't want to adult anymore.

Oh man, that happened to my family one Christmas as a kid. All the kids except one got sick, both parents sick. Hope you make it out okay ASAP.
    Daraius said:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Feeling some turmoil over doctor's appointment later this morning, to talk about trying another medication. I hope this one goes better than the other attempts. It'd be nice to get a little bit closer to normal. Feels pointless. I'm so tired.
    Sat in the emergency room for 4 hours because I don't have a GP yet and really needed to deal with my flaring up asthma. Must have been pretty bad, came home with loads of drugs but at least I can breathe again. 1 less sicko in the house!

• I'm a bit upset, we put our dog to sleep this morning. I miss him, he's been in my life as long as I can remember. But he was old, and could barely walk. He was in pain because he was so old (he would have been 17 years old this month), and he'd snap when we tried to help him stand up. It's weird without him laying in my room I'll miss you buddy. </3
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:

I'm a bit upset, we put our dog to sleep this morning. I miss him, he's been in my life as long as I can remember. But he was old, and could barely walk. He was in pain because he was so old (he would have been 17 years old this month), and he'd snap when we tried to help him stand up. It's weird without him laying in my room I'll miss you buddy. </3</p>

I'm sorry. :(

My computer mouse is broken. Bah.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Someone broke into my husband and my car, and left a ceramic cup. Nothing appears to have been taken, but we're filing a report just in case the cup is made of C4 or something got stolen or something. I am...very puzzled. :-S
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Was the cup left in your husband, your car, or both?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    The car that my husband and I use, which belongs to him, had a cup left in it. And I Don't Care is shortstop.
  • edited August 2016
    chain smokers.

that packet of cigarettes is getting some mighty fine additives the next chance i get.

----------------------------------------

it's half an hour to midnight and that chimney stack is still smoking and will do so until sunrise or tiredness hits it. Whichever is first. Not the first time it has done this

Grrr! Dog poop it is. Dog poop!

:-w
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited August 2016
    Are we sure the break in wasn't a story your husband made up as an excuse for finding a cup inside your husband? I'm just saying, I've never left dishes in my boyfriends.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm just trying to figure out what's off-topic about my corrective post...
  • edited August 2016
    Our funding manager is out for a few days. I used to be the funding manager for this team about a year ago. They expect me to pseudo fill in in their absence because obviously, right? We use literally zero of the systems I used a year ago. Cue mass confusion and panic.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Luce said:

I'm just trying to figure out what's off-topic about my corrective post...

I usually assume that weird off-topic flags are due to mobile browsing mishaps. It's pretty easy to fat finger post reactions if you're not careful.
    My fun day yesterday and the subsequent evening: Child number 3 needs to come home from school because he also is sick. First child that was better that evening crashes into unhealthiness again. Husband is away for work. I wake up at 3.30am due to super trippy fever dreams (aka I'm now super sick), to find child 3 crying in my bed with high temp, and child number 2 close behind upset about a nightmare. Spend time calming everyone, doling out medicine and cool wash cloths. Get woken up at 5am because Mother had a missed call and was worried it was me needing help...

Good news is the phonecall meant the parents came over to help get the healthy kids to school (after we slept through the alarm and they woke us up banging on the front door. Oops), then took the two not so healthy kids home with them so I can get some much needed rest. My parents rock.

So over my sicko family though. If we could all just get over this virus or whatever it is that would be awesome.