• Kilee said:

become orphaned
    old man looks after me
    rich but not kind
    want to be good
    the city i live in is awful
    stay and fight crime

Every batman ever
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Family is slaughtered by mass murderer except for husband and son, who is injured in the attack. Years later, over protective dad drives son away, who ends up being kidnapped. Dad journeys to rescue him, accompanied by annoying amnesiac, and learns life lessons along the way.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Finding Nemo!
  • Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.
  • A successful banker is tricked into hiring a domestic servant whose influence ultimately results in him being fired and having a mental breakdown in front of the entire board of directors. This is considered a happy ending.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Mad scientist resurrects giant zombie lizards to ruin amusement park vacations.
  • Finding Nemo!

Lol
    edited August 2016
    Lonely member of royalty and his loyal cadre of followers seek to adopt an unloved child. After the gentleman makes a place in his castle for the boy, a spoiled and ungrateful member of the boy's former family attempts to steal him back with the help of a collection of beastly misfits.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.

Mission Impossible Sequel?

Mad scientist resurrects giant zombie lizards to ruin amusement park vacations.

Jurassic Park.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Rehd said:

Kilee said:

become orphaned
    old man looks after me
    rich but not kind
    want to be good
    the city i live in is awful
    stay and fight crime

Every batman ever
    Yes!
    Your numbers today are:
  • My parents are dead
    A large strange man breaks into my house
    He kidnaps me
    I have a magical adventure
    I'm returned to my home when summer comes
    Your numbers today are:
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited August 2016
    Talan said:

Tom Cruise lives and dies a lot.

Mission Impossible Sequel?

Edge of Tomorrow. :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

edited August 2016
    Man gives his brother a surprise birthday present that involves him being shot at with machine guns, horrifically reminded of his father's suicide, drugged, buried alive, and driven to the point where he tries to jump off a building to kill himself.

Before an earthly flight

Unregistered immigrant from outside the United States turns vigilante, bullying those weaker than him. His weakness for a particular gemstone from his home is almost his downfall.
    edited August 2016
    Overworked and underappreciated writer takes a winter holiday at a hotel, where he is slowly driven crazy by his simpleton wife and schizophrenic son.
    Shaddus said:

Overworked and underappreciated writer takes a winter holiday at a hotel, where he is slowly driven crazy by his simpleton wife and schizophrenic son.

Shining!

Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited August 2016
    Kilee said:

My parents are dead
    A large strange man breaks into my house
    He kidnaps me
    I have a magical adventure
    I'm returned to my home when summer comes

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer/Philosopher's stone
    Shaddus said:

Unregistered immigrant from outside the United States turns vigilante, bullying those weaker than him. His weakness for a particular gemstone from his home is almost his downfall.

Superman. Take your pick of origin movie.
    Talan said:

A successful banker is tricked into hiring a domestic servant whose influence ultimately results in him being fired and having a mental breakdown in front of the entire board of directors. This is considered a happy ending.

Mary Poppins
    Shaddus said:

Lonely member of royalty and his loyal cadre of followers seek to adopt an unloved child. After the gentleman makes a place in his castle for the boy, a spoiled and ungrateful member of the boy's former family attempts to steal him back with the help of a collection of beastly misfits.

Bowie's cr- I mean, the Labrynth

A man reads a story to his grandson.
  • A fish-out-of-water tale about a young woman relying on her good looks to secure a marriage to a wealthy and powerful man set against a background of dubious cannibalism.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    edited August 2016
    Luce said:

Princess Bride?

Before an earthly flight

Rancoura said:

Luce said:

Princess Bride?
    As you wish.
    edited August 2016
    Your FPS avatar exists in real life, but he has a mind and a mission of his own, like rescuing his Sims-like avatar wife.

Before an earthly flight

Talan said:

A fish-out-of-water tale about a young woman relying on her good looks to secure a marriage to a wealthy and powerful man set against a background of dubious cannibalism.

I'd say Sweeney Todd, but...no.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited August 2016
    Elderly man gives terrible retirement gift to family member before going on holiday, family member and friends must now travel for miles upon miles to return it while getting mugged, fighting through cobwebs, and trespassing.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Narcoleptic is okay with a strange man's unsolicited advances, because it's still better than the lady who talks with furniture.
  • Detective is disappointed when he gets head.
  • Jesus has a bad day.
  • Jesus has a bad day.

...The Passion?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Lol, I'm going to hell but I laughed at myself.