Dramaturgy Scenes!

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
I am interested in the scenes that other people have come up with, so I created a place to share them. 

I have only one scene I like for the time being(my intended theme being azn horror):

Malevolent eyes fixed on you, Siam jerks his limbs, crawling towards you in an eerie pantomime.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Mine aren't very scene-like, though my original five were hilarious interpretive dance. Just flowery looky-stuff, until I care enough for something more thematic. This one is my favorite:

Eritheyl raises a featureless, porcelain mask to his face, tears of ebon liquid trickling from the eyeholes as he stretches a pleading hand to you.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Well, I can share one I ran into yesterday... not very scene-like... and not exactly original. One would think it's not in the skill's flavor either, but I'm told it's allowed, so eh....

"Ollie throws back his head and blows a stream of slime out of his nose and onto you."

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    He just wants to be an Illuminaughty.
  • Xenthos said:
    He just wants to be an Illuminaughty.
    You caught me
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Elanorwen said:
    Well, I can share one I ran into yesterday... not very scene-like... and not exactly original. One would think it's not in the skill's flavor either, but I'm told it's allowed, so eh....

"Ollie throws back his head and blows a stream of slime out of his nose and onto you."
    So depressing.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Elanorwen said:

Protip: no one fighting ollie should have any ecto triggers enabled. 
    The only thing he's done is give ideas to the side that has a monopoly on ecto attacks.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tacita's are amazing.

Xenthos feels so loved.
  • Tacita said:
    Mine have a theme. The theme is not hard to spot. Here are two of my favourites:

Summoning a small mote of purple and black shadowfire, Tacita furrows her brow in concentration as 
    she twirls her fingertips in tiny motions. The mote blooms into a dozen midnight skyblooms, which 
    fly forth and whirl about Xenthos, dancing in dizzying patterns around his eyes.

Silent droplets of twisting shadow begin to fall to the floor in a glistening pool. Cooing in a 
    strange, atonal song, Tacita beckons to the shadow until it licks up in tongues of shadowy fire, 
    moving to coil lovingly around Xenthos.
    Oooh, I know! Is your theme that they're all about Xenthos? :3

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Xenthos said:
    Tacita's are amazing.

Xenthos feels so loved.
    Yet her dramaturgy is not about him at all. This amuses me.
    Raeri said:
    Oooh, I know! Is your theme that they're all about Xenthos? :3
    Almost. And yet no.

:D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It's about Xynthin, Wyrden Glory!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shulamit said:
    First scene! (I'm just...copy pasting these from the show thing, sorry. To minimize smacking people around)

Prancing around the area like a loon, Shulamit grabs a cup cake before shoving one into ^target's hand and while ^target is distracted, one into ^target_his mouth.

Second scene!

Inhaling deeply, Shulamit stares at ^target before exhaling a cloud of resinous smoke in ^target's face and punching ^target in the sternum at the same time, making ^target_him inhale the smoke before sputtering suddenly.

Third scene!

Sighing softly, Shulamit exhales a thin stream of smoke that slowly takes the form of Pesukaru. The smokey apparition stares at ^target before howling loudly and diving at ^target_him, before suddenly disappearing, causing ^target_him to cower.

Fourth scene!

Slowing her movements to a crawl, Shulamit stares at ^target before cradling her arms as though holding a child and singing an old nursery song. The soporific scent of poppies fills the air causing ^target's eyes to appear heavy as ^target_he yawns suddenly.

Fifth scene!

Shulamit cracks her hands quietly before shoving ^target and blowing a stream of smoke in ^target_his face, causing ^target_him to flail about helplessly for several seconds before steadying ^target_himself.

Climax!

Shulamit pulls a heavy iron tome from her backpack as she stares at ^target. She proceeds to read a boring account of her entire life up to this moment causing ^target to yawn, at which point she slams the tome down on ^target's head.

Yaaaay.

This is the coolest thing. Ever.