Looking for Children!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    But also if you want to imagine a biological link made possible through a carefully arranged petri dish of DNA, who are we to stop you?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    That could just be a quirk since everyone descended from Dar's branch would have a tough time claiming a biological link to Shevat. It squicks me to imagine Daraius as engaging in or being the product of any kind of biological processes, so that's part of the reason I leaned into the adoption RP. :blush:

But yeah, seems like a totally viable route.
    You realize you're crushing the souls of countless fanfic writers, don't you? DON'T YOU?!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine obviously is not familiar with "AU" fics.  o:)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Canon has never impeded fanfic.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I actually have no idea what an "AU" fic is :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Alternate Universe/What-if/Alternate Timeline fics explore things that could have been, things that might not be, and things that should never be. They're usually along the lines of 'x, but with y'. Like "Star Trek, but with more furries." or "Harry Potter, but with losers."
    To illustrate how far this can go, there's an AU Harry Potter fanfic where Harry is Snape's father. Though another time-traveling HP theory will forever be my favorite one: This Guy on an Old Harry Potter Forum Says Dumbledore is a Time-Traveling Ron Weasley and I Want to Hear Him Out by Mallory Ortberg. (RIP, The Toast, you were an ace publication)
    Daraius said:
  • Also don't forget the (epically long) Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, which is essentially "But what if Harry had been adopted into a completely different family?" The world of fanfic is huge and awesome.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Or the Harry Potter fic from a teen who apparently thought Twilight was a bit too coherent and wordy. My Immortal, I think? (I am so sorry for needing to remind anyone who managed to forget it exists.)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I stumbled into that Skype call precisely once. Haven't spoken to most of them since that day, though most of the night is a blur.
  • edited September 2016
    Interesting.

First thought: My Chemical Romance is an odd addition to Harry Potter. 

"Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time." 

Second thought: A+

edit: Oh god, this is the best thing ever. The author's notes are fantastic. This has to be a spoof. 

edi2: IS THIS NAMED AFTER THE EVANESCENCE SONG?!
  • It was written by like a 13 year old. If it's trolling, it's some of the most dedicated trolling there is. I remember it having tons of chapters and it's all internally consistent to the 13 year old writer persona.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, but you can call me Enoby.

Is it bad that I can remember her full name? I frequently make callbacks to things being goffik and eating their Count Chocula with blood instead of milk. My Immortal is a classic and thoroughly hilarious.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Don't forget that she switched to Ebony Dark'ness Dementia TARA Way.

we are derailing horribly.
  • @Aeral should make a post here :?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:
    @Aeral should make a post here :?
    @Kilee and I are awesome and looking for kids!

:smiley:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh by the way.

Daraius said:
    Any Hallis between 150 and 200 that aren't adopted already have a pretty good chance of attracting my attention, at least.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited September 2016
    No harm in tossing this out there for more RP opportunities:

Looking4Fam: 

20 year old Elfen in Serenwilde, insanely curious about any and all things and willing to learn. She can be a bit shy at first when meeting new people...but then doesnt generally have a problem opening up.

I'm still getting her all fleshed out but if anyone is interested in any interactions, let me know :)

edit: I can be reached through messages on here throughout the day or IG messages
  • Aeral said:
    Kilee said:
    @Aeral should make a post here :?
    @Kilee and I are awesome and looking for kids!

:smiley:
    To expand on this, Aeral is pretty cool.

She's got like cartels and things and a manse.

Kilee is shy and won't talk to you, so bug Aeral. 

We're both part of the Windwhisper family (Historic Halli fam)

If you're interested in WW you should poke Aeral oocly or icly since I'm not super active on my Halli
    Your numbers today are:
  • Phoebus said:
    My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, but you can call me Enoby.

Is it bad that I can remember her full name? I frequently make callbacks to things being goffik and eating their Count Chocula with blood instead of milk. My Immortal is a classic and thoroughly hilarious.
    I can still recite the first chapter from memory..  It never leaves you.

There isn't really a looking for siblings thread that I can find, so um. Looking for siblings to join into De'Ancariisa.

• edited November 2016
    I am actively in search of a fam for tiny-Mairin for more RP opportunities. She's currently in Mag and likes to bake cake and wear pretty clothes...

I can generally be reached through private messages or IG messages as it goes to my phone. (or IG) :)

edit: she does like other things, I swear. Aetherhunting is one of her favorites.
  • I'd like parents for Breandryn.
  • Give us a month and come back to 'Wilde...
  • edited November 2016
    Nobody adopted me there either, though :P

Edit: I didn't mean that to sound mean or rude! I was reticent and the planned adoption fell through due to uncontrollable circumstances. 
    Hey, I offered! (Still stands...)

• Everiine said:
    Hey, I offered! (Still stands...)
    Oh, I had assumed not since I left Serenwilde. Ok, request fulfilled!
  • Are you looking for a child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child who lives in New Celest?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child who talks like a caveman who lives in New Celest?

Of course you are!

Meet Lynnie, a previously human man who has reawoke to the strangeness that is the Basin of Life. Lynnie grew up in Tolborolla after a very kind tae'dae couple found the baby Lynnie crawling along the road that passes it. Lynnie is naturally very slow, kind and helpful, like the tae'dae who fostered him. He is currently a Paladin for New Celest and is seeking to be a helpful citizen. He has recently joined Weiwae's order due to His relationship with tae'dae.

Lynnie is in need of parents who can adopt someone who is in their nineties, who isn't Hartfire (that's his fiance's family) and who are kind. Why, he's even open to seeing if you're his -true- parents!

Act now and you'll get him for zero, yes, ZERO cost*.

If you are interested in this fantastic deal, act quick! You can send Lynnie a message through Lusternia or here on the forums.

*Shipping and handling not included. Costs of taking care of him are not covered, you are still expected to take care of him and not be a neglectful parent.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."