Absence Thread

Comments

• Taking a roadtrip to visit some friends for the weekend.  So will be absent till Monday.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Vivet said:
    I have basement flooding issues that demand attention, and likely continued attention over the new few days.

Keep dry, the rest of you.

Sorry to hear that! It's kind of screwing with my life too (though probably not as badly as yours).

I'm still in awkward work limbo, and all the flooding in Chicago has stalled the promotion process. So I'll be inactive for a while yet. SORRRYYY.

• The flooding is pretty bad down here in Peoria, too.  Meh.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hey Midwesterners! How about that rain?   :(

I surprisingly didn't have my basement flooded, best of luck to those who did.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Have been MIA most of the past week due to a rather nasty case of bronchitis that has left me bedridden, still getting over it, so I may be around very little until some time next week x_x
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Going to be out for a bit to catch up on things.  Will still poke in to check messages and such, so if anything urgent comes up, just message me.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Morshoth said:
    Going to be out for a bit to catch up on things.  Will still poke in to check messages and such, so if anything urgent comes up, just message me.
    But you've already been out for a "bit"! Boooooo!

L-)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Morshoth said:
    Going to be out for a bit to catch up on things.  Will still poke in to check messages and such, so if anything urgent comes up, just message me.
    But you've already been out for a "bit"! Boooooo!

L-)
    I'll be back for good by this weekend.  Like I said, I'll be in and out still though!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I won't probably be logging on much this week, adjusting to a new job that involves shifting my sleep schedule and going through training/long days, so I'm not generally going to be up for activity!
  • Will be around very sporatically the next two weeks: started my new job yesterday (which is flippin' amazing!!) and moving back into my house after a month and a half away tonight which leaves me with no wifi. As many of you know, I'm stuck playing by my iPhone because I've long since lost my computer to the ravages of time, but I lack service at the moment since being broke kinda killed my bills. But, in two weeks I get my first paycheck and everything else will be caught up and be -awesome-, so I'll be a less mean jerk when I come back, too!

• Finals week is almost here so my sparse activity is going to become even more sparse.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • <_<;; Ohgoshhi?
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    XIRAN! You get out of the absence thread and get into the presence thread right now! >: [
  • Best man at a wedding this weekend so not going to be around.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So, I put this off for a while, but since it looks like things are headed towards relatively permanent change, I wanted to note somewhere that I'll be a lot less available to play from this point on. I can probably still try to log in for a very short while everyday and can answer messages, but I'm going to be no where near the presence I've been prior.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to be absent for up to two weeks while I'm on vacation! No one start too much trouble while I'm away. (Looking at you, @Tisianna.)

We're going to miss you, @Vivet. :(

• I'm taking a bit of a road trip to help a friend move / visit some family. I'll be sporadic to absent from May 22nd through the 30th.
  • OH MY GOD GUYS, PLAYER MEET THIS WEEKEND. All the cool kids in Mag are going to be absent. :D 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    By the cool kids, she means she and I, and a few hangers on. :D

• Lavinya said:
    By the cool kids, she means she and I, and a few hangers on. :D
    I thought that was self-explanatory! 
  • I wish I was coming. :(

Alas, work requires my weekend and most of my time this week/next week. Redundancies were made today, so I have a lot of picking up of slack to do. Very sad day.

I won't be around for a bit, but rest assured, I will log on daily to hand out precious credits. <3
  • Unlikely to log in until Saturday past noon GMT this week, since I'm not sure how reliable wireless is on a train.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wish you were coming too, @Svorai! Next time :)

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Away this weekend too at my parents. They have internet but it's 500kb and drops out whenever it rains.

Which when you live in England is a common occurence.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I've been gone for a little bit, while work was crazy. Doing 16 hours shifts and logging on generally don't work together.
  • With some recent changes going on I will be absent for a week or so starting tomorrow. I will pop in on my phone at least once a day to check messages and more when I can. If I'm needed badly, Mal knows how to find me!

• Taking another road trip, will be sporadic until the 11th.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Eliron said:
    Taking another road trip, will be sporadic until the 11th.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Since I think AT&T might've cut my net early as a subtle hint to get packed, may as well post now...

Off for indeterminate period while I move cross country. Hopefully less than a week. Net jones are the worst jones.
  • Thul said:
    Since I think AT&T might've cut my net early as a subtle hint to get packed, may as well post now... Off for indeterminate period while I move cross country. Hopefully less than a week. Net jones are the worst jones.
    Have a safe trip!  Hopefully I'll be a demigod by the time you get back ;)