Player Pics!

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Proving I'm an Orc IRL. Tusks and all.
  • Crazy how you all lived so close. Lusternia's weird.
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Look at all the cuties!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    Look at all the cuties!
    Thank you, thank you. I know I am the cutest.

• are there no asians from asia and living in asia in this game?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    are there no asians from asia and living in asia in this game?
    They're probably playing an Asian version of this game.
  • edited October 2016
    Baelfyre said:
    Xeria said:
    Yep, confirmed. I'm that unicorn. The only unicorn. I am never revealing where I'm from. Too easy to identify later, especially in this super small community.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    Baelfyre said:
    Xeria said:
    Yep, confirmed. I'm that unicorn. The only unicorn. I am never revealing where I'm from. Too easy to identify later, especially in this super small community.
    That's ok, my unicorn-hunting-troupe will find you. 
    ;)
  • Havastus said:
    My mom's been having a rough time dealing with crap both from work and my younger sister. I decided that it would be a good time for the two of us to have a little date together. So I took her to a local spot where you paint pictures and drink wine. And it was a blast!! Perfect 5/7, would do it again!

Mine's the one with the bat!
    I totally remember you at like, 14. And I think this is the cutest shit.

• Havastus said:
    My mom's been having a rough time dealing with crap both from work and my younger sister. I decided that it would be a good time for the two of us to have a little date together. So I took her to a local spot where you paint pictures and drink wine. And it was a blast!! Perfect 5/7, would do it again!

Mine's the one with the bat!
    I would sell my limbs/organs w/e for this painting! I love it!
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Thank you!! I highly recommend the place that we went to: Muse Paint Bar. They have locations all across the States. I'm sure there are other companies around that offer a similar service. It was fairly inexpensive, only like $25/seat, plus food/drinks. Super duper fun, and a great atmosphere!

• Havastus said:
    Thank you!! I highly recommend the place that we went to: Muse Paint Bar. They have locations all across the States. I'm sure there are other companies around that offer a similar service. It was fairly inexpensive, only like $25/seat, plus food/drinks. Super duper fun, and a great atmosphere!
    I live in the UK and I can't even draw a decent stick man. I can, however, hold a glass of wine or several in my hand- Impressionist art :D
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • Karlach said:
    Halloween entry!

"Someone ordered a bit off the top?"   

Oh my...very brooding. 
  • @Xena I saw the picture first before reading the caption, and thought along the lines of 'proof of abuse' but yea...nice Lara Croft, don't mind me.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    That hair. Am jealous. Don't think I'd ever be able to get my hair light enough for silver.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It took about two bleaching treatments, and I just used the Splat Lightening Bleach (about $9 at your local superstore). About seventy minutes for the first one, fifty for the second, not including application time. It burns so good, but it's worth it. 

Also happy new year, everyone. This is how several of us were bringing it in!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    If any Hallifaxian had SnapChat, of course it would be @Ushaara. XD
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."