Public Design Wishlist Thread

Comments

• I want more kilts, tunic/trouser combos, and just things that are wholly unisex but still very aesthetic.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, additions two:

- gift boxes because most of these are not really neutral and still fancy
    - simple kegs that still have some appeal
    - armoires/wardrobes

I suppose it's really 'all things artisan' because all of these lists make me really sad. I may go and get an artisan cartel once I got the coin for it to help out with the effort.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    By the way, willing to submit on behalf of people who don't have cartels but want to contribute!

• I apparently have three public slots a year which I've never seen used so chuck any thing over for submission
  • Same for jewelry here.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited November 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Oh, we need more satchels and pouches. This catalogue is smaller than I remember.
    Aeldra said:

- gift boxes because most of these are not really neutral and still fancy
    25299: a bright sunflower satchel
    25300: a small pouch of copper-hued silk
    25301: a small lacquered box inlaid with opal

Server being offline is good for productivity.

Edit: also willing to submit for people. Cartels available for tailoring, jewellery, bookbinding, artisan, forging, and cooking. PM or message in-game.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I love this idea and have already gotten inspired by the suggestions!

I'm working on some more stationery designs now that are a bit more neutral, ideal for generic letters where you don't want an overt theme. Like Maligorn I would love to see some more unisex or androgynous tailoring designs, especially in gowns and suits.

Very happy to submit designs for people too where I have slots free (which is most of them right now), I have cartels for: tailoring, forging, jewellery, bookbinding and am planning to buy an artisan one soon.
  • I love this thread!

if i can find a permanent trademaster/editor and proof reader, to help me with my jewelry cartel, I can step up production. Right now i'm working on a range of flower themed designs for the public catalogue that @Delsea requested. I've also inherited an artisan cartel (@Aeral is the trademaster), so if any one wants to submit a design, send ordassa a letter. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Oh yeah, I have tailoring, bookbinding(multiple), jewellery, artisan, cooking, tattoos

An alt also has bookbinding, jewellery and tailoring. Throw your designs at me.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Chiming in that I have bookbinding and jewelry and artisan public slots I can offer.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Theoretically I'm still TM of a jewellery cartel with open public slots. And no ideas. And two cooking cartels that I should start making more use of. (Time, that dread spectre, has me done in.)
  • edited November 2016
    I have my own private cooking cartel and have access to forging and tailoring cartels. (Am trademaster, but the clan owner is inactive.)

Further edits: I am getting a little bit bored with just doing artisan designs when I have all of these extra ideas, so rejoice!

The following designs are upcoming (and will be public!):

a fabulously fiery fascinator (I hope it's okay to use a similar idea, @Lavinya but if it makes you feel better I designed it before I saw your fuschia one!)
    a feathered onyx half mask
    a silver filigreed half mask
    a floral-patterned steel and ash axe (because we need pretty feminine axes!)
    an emerald satchel decorated with a bird of paradise in flight
    an iridescent steel katana engraved with floral imagery (more pretty weapons!)

So I will hopefully finish these this weekend!
    Gotchu public origami designs:

ActionOrigami (GoT Themed):
    a stark grey direwolf origami
    a fiery, three-headed red dragon
    a majestic lion origami

Kirigami:
    a twinkling little star
    a bright blue and yellow butterfly

WetFoldOrigami:
    a paper snowflake origami
    a honeysuckle blossom

ModularOrigami:
    a hungry hippopotamus origami

Keep 'em coming, guys.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    More GoT:

a pierced sun origami
    a sky blue lark origami
    a sapphire tree origami
    a black fish origami
    a moribund bear origami
    a fair maiden origami
    a majestic stag origami
    a ruby stallion origami

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Some more stationery:

25292   Public        a gilded letter of azure watercolour
    25302   Public        an elegant letter bordered with detailed scrollwork
    25328   Public        barely illuminated indigo stationery

And a greatrobes gown that uh, happened because I started watching Downton Abbey for the first time:

25327   Public        an ornately beaded mourning gown

Many raves for how fast these all went through (even the ones where I forgot commodities because I am the noobiest of noobs). Going to try and use the rest of my tailoring slots next :)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Should clarify, mine were ideas to use, I haven't made them as I don't have a cartel for it.
  • If anyone needs a tailoring, jewelry or bookbinding cartel for submissions, I can do that!
    Some actionorigami for the commune homies:
    25320   Public        a giant bat origami
    25343   Public        a screech owl origami
    25355   Public        a fiddleback spider origami
    25380   Public        a lovely red rose blossom
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    There are no public masterweapon lance designs. Please fix this. I have forging slots if you need them.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Breandryn said:
    I often go shopping on Brea and buy random shiny stuff. I have a whole room in my manse where I just leave clothing and junk.
    Get a cabinet/dresser/something! You heathen. <3
    Largetables need some lurve.
    Daraius said:
  • More blankets please!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • flip flop shoes with a tacky butterfly on each thong
    fedoras made from real trill feathers and skin
    Pointy shoes with the points made from Viscanti/Taurian horns
    Chinese handcuff rings/gloves
    A ring with an hourglass on it
    a wooden box with a cat carved on the inside (hehe)
    Knick knacks, things like snowglobes would be so cool if artisans could craft that
    prayer beads but every bead is a different fruit
  • Yellow polka dot bikini
  • Rhi said:
    Yellow polka dot bikini
    Curse you, now I'll be singing all afternoon.
  • Kissanna said:
    Rhi said:
    Yellow polka dot bikini
    Curse you, now I'll be singing all afternoon.
    Wish I'd not looked now..lol
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Crazy mismatched socks, with toes.
    Necroing, because notepads and easels, guys. Notepads and easels.
    Daraius said: