Warrior Combat logs.

People have been asking to see a few warrior combat logs and apparently also people enjoy reading any combat logs in general.

So here's a few logs in no paticular order. I've not put in any of the bigger fights 15v15+ stuff because they tend to be pretty spammy and laggy and not much really happens in them but if people want to see them I could maybe dig a few up. Also a lot of them are done via the screendump alias so the start may be missing on a few.

I've put them in a dropbox folder as well if people prefer the file itself. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ynpsqaaxmwhl18/AADJUoBE7qr_VxhMONIRQYxra?dl=0

First ones a recentish fight in EtherGlom

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/lwdI4-vv

Wobou, Aramel, Kreon, Gero, Eloise, Taevyn, Maligorn and Yarith

vs

Malarious, Shuyin and me we lost and then we got Enadonella,Dahlla and Shango to balance the numbers a little more and Aramel stepped out it seems

We sort of let Wobou rampage on us and his damage murdered us.

Comments

• Second log is a bonecrusher one it was a 12 v 9 fight in our favour in ether seren. Its not that exciting as the numbers get a bit on the larger side.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/L535IvyD
  • Re posting the three anniversary wargames fights:

Fight one: Veyils Ulalah Rancoura vs Shedrin Gero Falmiis
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/XZndAlLS
    Fight Two: Veyils Ulalah Rancoura vs Wobou Mnemosyne Rivius
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/QblW9VlS
    Fight Three: Veyils Ulalah Rancoura vs Shedrin Gero Falmiis
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ZT8KIjvs
  • edited December 2016
    Yarith(mage) Taevyn (Celestine) attack me(Axelord) on etherglom.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/pz_Pu_IL

• Torgaddon starts a little fight in faethorn I give chase and walk into the super mobs like an idiot :smile:  but other than that the logs got a fair bit of fighting with Torgaddon, Eadeol, Maligorn,  Eadeol Elarin.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/s-RKyQ2w
  • edited December 2016
    Yarith, Aramel and Shedrin chase me out of ether seren. Shedrin leaves it to just Yarith, Aramel vs me. I jump out to heal succumb then Aramel leaves and it turns into just Yarith vs me. Then the little bit at the end is just Yarith cutting down a few elders and running off.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ouQh4ZUl
  • This one is Baelfyre and me running around celestia  vs Asmodiaa, Auriella, Zerrin, Aramel, Falmiis, Rendon, Anelissa Romaan, Tridemon bit then Malarious shows up to help. Bael kills a few people while I kind of mess things up a bit and just derp around with traps.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/WTaUt9c9
  • Avurekhos, Synkarin Me vs Yarith Torgaddon Elarin Aramel Ymuli Saz Thorton

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/hP8MUKOO
  • The joys of being a mage on ethereal zz
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yea your a bit restricted without your meld but you were just spamming disrupt most of that 2v1 fight. Try asking Xena or Auriella for some mage tips maybe they seem to be throwing out more threatening stuff.
  • Yeah sure ok

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • You did a lot better in the fight where you were a bard and its always good to get advice from the folks who have more experience in certain classes.
  • Yeah. I should ask the two chem players how to be a mage on ethereal when supporting a Celestine. I'm sure shieldstun and disrupt is not the answer when the Celestine is going for meteor.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Or even try Maligorn for the aero stuff he seems to know a fair bit if you need more help. Or ask a bit more about runes I think you only started to use them at the end of the fight there.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited December 2016
    You realise that chems have passive effects that actually work on Ethereal and mages don't, right? Try asking Sidd for some combat knowledge maybe he seems to throw out better advice.
  • Sure. I'll ask Auriella and Xena who play TP aquachem how to fight as an aeromancer with runes as a tert on Ethereal while supporting a Celestine going for meteor :) Thanks for your great advice. :) 

If I want your advice (read: I don't) I'll ask for it.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Falmiis said:
    You realise that chems have passive effects that actually work on Ethereal and mages don't, right? Try asking Sidd for some combat knowledge maybe he seems throw out better advice.
    Well yourself and Maligorn were doing more stuff in faethorn than Yarith was but yep your right we should ask the people who have more experience than ourselves. Its how we learn. I agree and its why I advised yarith to do so. I'm glad the both agree.
  • As a mage on Ethereal I point staff. :lol:
  • edited December 2016
    Oh come on you time your shield stuns and such as well Falmiis dont down play stuff like that. I mean the only shield stun that hit me in that fight was from parry. I mean you also throw out much more hinder with the shield stun an webbing as well.

EDIT: No webs, no shieldstuns etc. Plus I think most of the time the disrupt dosn't actually slow down a balance user unless its timed to hit perfectly. Most of the time the disrupt is hitting while I'm off balance and then I'm recovering equi before I recover balance anyway. It may not be a big huge lesson to learn but its still something you can take away and improve on. There's been a fair few things I've tweaked just by looking over the logs.
  • edited December 2016
    What was there to time shieldstun to? I don't know if you noticed but the angel had doublepowersink invested.
    Pretty sure whispers pulls ahead of shieldstun when it comes to stopping the enemy from running away/acting. Taevyn fumbled all 3 meteors by using 2 spheres twice then three.

EDIT: You can't whispers someone offeq.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Yarith said:
    What was there to time shieldstun to? I don't know if you noticed but the angel had doublepowersink invested.
    Pretty sure whispers pulls ahead of shieldstun when it comes to stopping the enemy from running away/acting. Taevyn fumbled all 3 meteors by using 2 spheres twice then three.
    Ah I was talking more to hinder me to stop the wound build up, if you do enough hinder and do it right and he parrys right 2v1 you can pretty much stop the wound building and his death.
  • edited December 2016
    How are you supposed to tell timing when you have no timestamps? :?

EDIT: Also looks like most of my whispers coincide with just before or on your bal.

EDIT2: I probably could have used web/shieldstun instead of whispers but it's w/e. It doesn't matter what hindering I do if the Celestine doesn't land the 4 meteor/inquistion/w/e

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I am somewhat flattered, but I really am a whisper bot on ethereal too. Sometimes if the target is sufficiently hindered, I'll staff them cuz I have the GC artie and good damage buffs. Though, this time around (read: like a day or two ago) I've gone TK, so definitely should see a spike in usefulness.

• Yarith said:
    How are you supposed to tell timing when you have no timestamps? :?

EDIT: Also looks like most of my whispers coincide with just before or on your bal.

EDIT2: I probably could have used web/shieldstun instead of whispers but it's w/e. It doesn't matter what hindering I do if the Celestine doesn't land the 4 meteor/inquistion/w/e
    Ive got the time stamps sorted out for future logs hopefully if this new thing works right :D I was just copy pasting previously. Yep it's sometimes a case of we forget the basics pretty much any IRE game webs one of the best things to have running in group combat, even more so in Lusternia with no web immunity Artie's. 

With more hindrance he would have had more power to switch his offence he was pretty power drained from having to use full heal a few times.
  • edited December 2016
    Edit: There's no point responding to you. :)

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • You know, Yarith. Veyils can be very abrasive at times, more so than me and you, and that's saying something. But each of his post in this thread reads to me as a genuine attempt to offer constructive suggestions and new ideas, cordially. His suggestions are from the perspective of the person thinking about how he could have failed. As a combatant, I would give an arm and a leg to know what my opponent thinks could have helped me win in a fight. He's offering this information to you for free. I don't know what you're so angry about - he might be wrong about the suggestions he gives, but he's giving it in goodwill.

Specifically about seeking advice from Xena and Auriella. I don't know about Auriella, but Xena's been a combatant longer than I have, even if she doesn't log in as much nowadays. She was a beast when she was on her Geomancer alt. She's the one who popularised the most effective version of the Tahtetso heartstop kill, by using it to great effect in real combat - so much so that there was a furore enough from everyone involved to get it nerfed (herself included). That's the reason, by the way, why monks cannot double boost to do a 6mo form while they are at 4mo. I don't know if she'll be able to give you any more advice than what you already know - mages ARE very limited on ethereal. But if you're writing her off because she's a chem user at the moment, you'll miss out on some things, is all I can say.

• Nah @Xena is a noob scrub.  It is known.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • There are how many combat logs in this particular thread? Does every section of the forums have to be turned into "Yarith is a dirty griefer"? I am sure we can all agree that everyone has annoyed someone at some time and move on from there.
  • Ciaran said:
    Nah @Xena is a noob scrub.  It is known.
    ^ Definitely true.

@Lerad, Thanks :)
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • edited December 2016
    Demartel said:
    There are how many combat logs in this particular thread? Does every section of the forums have to be turned into "Yarith is a dirty griefer"? I am sure we can all agree that everyone has annoyed someone at some time and move on from there.
    Not sure what you are referring to? I thought we've just been discussing mechanics and who are good people to get advice from? I mean it was only a simple suggestion that web would have provided more hindrance in that fight than disrupt and more hindrance would have kept taevyn alive.

I don't see anyone complaining about griefing?