Lusternia memes

Comments

• Xenthos said:
    Why does that artifact require coloured mana?
    I figured it was some new ruleset-- they always seem to have come up with new crazy stuff every time I get pulled into playing for an afternoon.

At least now they helpfully print the ruleset right on the card for people like me who aren't all up-to-date on their new mechanics (unless they have stopped that, too, which I guess is possible-- it has been a while).
    There was a little joke in the mana types ;) That said, I haven't played Magic in a very long time, Magic is awesome, and if in any way I've detracted from that awesomeness by writing that card wrong, then I'm a bad, bad man.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Outside of Mirrodin, which is plain weird, most artifacts are by nature colourless and require only empty mana. 
  • edited November 2016
    No. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ugh! Every time I do the Tar Pits quest, I think this.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My coworkers are wondering why I'm laughing my rear off at the screen. All totally true.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited November 2016
    It's hard to do memes on my phone, sorry :(
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Shaddus said:

Feel the power of the dark side.

• edited December 2016
    Issey said:

You meant: We both know he's a fricking alt. 
  • Welcome to Lusternia! It's really great here! :)