Elite Membership recurrence cycle?

I'm trying to get finances in order, but can't figure out how the elite membership renews.  Is it on a 31-day cycle, does it renew the same day every month, or is there a third option that I haven't thought of?

Best Answer

Answers

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The above is actually untrue for me. Mine was last renewed on march 23 or so, and it just expired. I think it's supposed to be a month, but you'll occasionally get a few more days. I rather wish credit report would show when it should next re-up as opposed to when it last hit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • That depends on your mode of payment, I think, or maybe your bank. I use paypal, and it's pretty much on the spot every month for me. I've never had a single month where my membership expired. I've also always had instant acknowledgements of any paypal payments for all my purchases. I know people whose credit card based purchases (sometimes through paypal as well) can take days, though.