Lusternia 2017 Resolutions

Let's face it you are not going to the gym in 2017, you're going to play internet games. So what are you doing in Lusternia this next year?

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2016
    I'm gonna try really hard to not harbour all of the same pointless anger that pushes me away every few weeks. I mean, it isn't something I'm doing just for Lusternia, but for the sake of general wellness and establishing healthy relationships I'm going to, again, try really hard to be less of a raging douchecanoe overall.

Until then, though, most of y'all still some rachet ass lames.

(jk, probably)

Edit: re-read my post, was promptly tilted by my own signature gif. HECK.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Design mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Eritheyl said:
    I'm gonna try really hard to not harbour all of the same pointless anger that pushes me away every few weeks. I mean, it isn't something I'm doing just for Lusternia, but for the sake of general wellness and establishing healthy relationships I'm going to, again, try really hard to be less of a raging douchecanoe overall.

Until then, though, most of y'all still some rachet ass lames.

(jk, probably)

Edit: re-read my post, was promptly tilted by my own signature gif. HECK.
    For what it's worth, your presence in the city lately has been very engaging. Edit: By that, I mean, I hear you on CT or hear you mentioned in passing and it seems like you're up to interesting stuff.
  • Secret stuff.
  • I'd love to see Gaudiguch grow more, especially on the PK-side.

I'd love to see the Illuminati bloom into the badass RP hotspot they are designed to be!

I'd love to see more new players in the game.

I'd love to see RPWHO become used and see more random pick-up RP.

I guess my resolutions are to help with that, if I can. Also to use the stage more and learn all I can from the upcoming Ascension.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm going to pick a city/commune and stick with it. Permanently. Whether that means leaving Halli, staying in Halli, or retiring and picking up a new main, I want to finally settle permanent roots.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RhiRhi
    edited December 2016
    In 2017 I want to extend my RP outside of Glomdoring and Gaudiguch, I would absolutely love to interact with everyone who RPs in the game :) even if it is just idle hellos
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Have my Vision for skills come to fruition. 
  • I think you spelled frustration wrong
  • Expand my character. Whichever character that I happen to be playing, if it's not Ulalah.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Rhi said:
    I think you spelled frustration wrong
    Nah bruh griefer life affords me a ton of zen towards skills. 
  • Break into Bardics and writing for the library, I think.

• Summon the Decepticon forces to the Basin and locate the secret stash of Energon and annihilate all Autobots.
  • Make Danquik want to come out of his manse.
    Write a book and win an award or something.
    Continue developing my character and not letting myself get stagnant!
    Keep interacting with all the cool lore and people of the game.
  • Gonna try really hard to do more artisanal work. I kinda miss the anticipation every month of winning or not!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Contest Falmiis for CL of Hallifax.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Iosai said:
    Get the pending bug list down below 50. Ideally zero it out again. Here's hoping!
    @iosai - you guys are crazy awesome with bugs. It's astounding. I work in QA so I appreciate it 10x more than most, I think. As a thank you, I will try to submit more helpful bugs (I know mine have been terribly terse) - are there specific things you guys like to help pinpoint issues?
    1. Git gud.
    2. Learn how to not be a bad melder.
    3. Get demi-god, probably a pre-requisite for #1/#2 at this point.
    4. Be less reclusive and more interactive, outside of OOC clans.
    5. Don't go dormant?
    6. Other stuff.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Design more.
    RP more.
    Get Ani into combat/PK (haha, she gonna die so much ;-; )
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    hear you mentioned in passing and it seems like you're up to interesting stuff.

I'd also really like to double my honours lines, at the least. I've been so lazy. ANd maybe breaking top five explorers is doable?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Anita said:
    Design more.
    RP more.
    Get Ani into combat/PK (haha, she gonna die so much ;-; )
    *approves of all three of these things*
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • My Lusty resolution is to stop logging in every day, out of sheer habit. I'd like to log in on the rare occasion that I actually want to play Lusty, and when I'm not in that mood, to give my full attention to work/family/whateverelseIshouldbedoingratherthanmanseidlingandhavingOOClolz
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Learn every skill in the whole wide world.