Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

I don't see a thread like this. The closest is the Rave thread, I guess. But that's not really what I'm looking for, and this has been a good thing in other IRE games I've been a part of.

Had some great RP with someone? Spent three hours discussing philosophy? Had an awesome conflict with someone that left you longing for more? Give 'em a shout-out here and let them know you care.

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Not gonna lie, I was drunk IRL so the party in the inn was the perfect cover for Lavy being less than proper. Was great to finally meet my Great Grandbaby! Just have to hope I haven't completely ruined Lavinya's reputation. >_>

• @Breandryn, @Enadonella, @Xypher.

Among others, but how fun this has been!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • @Kanaya for dishing snark and taking it too, and putting up with Sthai's crazed matrimonial ideas. [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] for Great House plotting. @Krek, for cheese.

I don't know who's piloting Mari, but You're great too.
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • edited January 2017
    I think we call this Raves
    but hi @Sthai
    you pcool
    The playa you love to hate
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2017
    Though I'm not embracing it all lately with my typical enthusiasm because of reasons, @Mysrai has been wonderful. Thank you for being patient, and for lending that air of familiarity to those small interactions that, as a player, I would otherwise find uncomfortable/distressing.

Edit: Also I really don't go out of my way to RP with anyone anymore, ever, so there's that. /sadcling mysrai
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Sthai is a crazy motherflipper. Both hilarious and amazing. There will be logs, and despite me trying to work in between, the rp is so much fun. 10/10 would call dim-witted again.

• Dead again? Jane, your mother WILL hear of this malingering.

Hats off to @Ixion and the bucket, @Lavinya with her gift of eels, and Marigeya.
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves to @Eleniel and @Breandryn for letting me have fun daddybird RP!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2017
    Oh! And I should thank @Isune for making me restrain fangirling occasionally. It's fun to RP and it makes my day <3  
  • edited January 2017
    And thank you to @Tremula, @Aramel, @Iytha, @Doman, @Kialkarkea, @Maligorn, @Yarith and anyone else I have pulled into super long RPs about Higher Emotions. This eager, innocent young researcher appreciates your co-operation and gentle words.

*floods new thread*
  • Ixion said:
    I'm sure Hallifax is having a Wondirful time with you as well then.
    I definitely just picked the first name that login generated for me. It's working out well with the pun power. :3
  • Cyna said:
    @Anelissa and @Malikai for earlier. @Weiwae for just now. @Taevyn for what's coming.

Also, everyone at the Mag party. @Lavinya @Avurekhos @Rideta I know I'm missing others but I lost the logs. Special thanks to the dude I was debating!

Thanks everyone! Glad to have come back from inactivity and gotten right back into the thick of things.
    You forgot me and @Karlach, and @Leolamins who killed himself so his corpse could sit beside Taevyn's, haha. And someone else stopped by briefly but I can't remember who.

I can't believe me calling Avu to the Inn for discussions turned into an all night rave.
  • Been loving the long conversations with @Wondir and @Bleuu! Never before has being meddlesome been so fun!
  • edited January 2017
    :open_mouth:
  • Thank you @Thervet, whoever you are, for granting me the opportunity to share a dance with an ephemeral being of light. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Skriivash and @Wondir are lovely role-players, and @Ansakta as well!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Thank you to @Ansakta for my fabulous dance lessons, sponsored by @tremula and chaperoned by many
  • Lovely rp with @Xypher, @Pash, @Sriivash, @Rolan - unexpected twist to the night, but very much fun!
  • edited January 2017
    @Maijara @Doman @Reyqae @Lorina @Kreon and whoever admin'd Elohora. That was a neat surprise!
  • In general I'd like to thank Magnagora for making my return something that isn't totally dreadful.

@Isabeau and @Eicia are always a delight, even if they do tend to drag me to the Blackjack tables and make me lose 50% of my funds every game.

@Vordra is a very fun, I love seeing people do the insane geomancer RP

A special thank you to Senpai @Vatul who has made my time in the Cacophony especially nice, and lets me be her super secret eyes

Also thanks @Shaddus, you didn't kill me when I stumbled through order rp and then when I went afk to deal with my dog

We're going to continue to Make Magnagora Great Again

#oldmag #lynchthefurries #cacophonyissometal
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you @Xeii for the continued series of dramatic Chess games, and @Kialkarkea for being super sweet and teaching me how to play Fate. Which is an awesome game btw. OH. And to @Elarin for our lovely first proper meeting which I am sure will lead to all sorts of fun in the Arts.
  • edited January 2017
    @Tristanna for the hours of emotional rollercoasters :P
    @Kendra for the bits of RP we get in here and there, I really enjoy them
    @Avurekhos you know why. It was fun and opened a big ole can of worms that I'm gonna have fun with
    @Everiine for the meetings in the GH, one of the most sincere people I've ever RPed with.
    oh! and @Malarious for the random but funny tells
    and  @Tamsin and @Calor cuz you two are adorable