Beauty Spots!

Hallo!

For my beauty submission(s) this year, I need two artisan slots. Unfortunately I do not have any artisan cartels. However, I do have a jewellery and a tailoring cartel that will not be submitting anything this year, so I'd like to offer a trade! If you'll let me use your artisan cartel, you have full use of my jewellery/tailoring for your slots.

Anyone else looking for a particular slot should ask in the comments, let's have Lusternians help Lusternians!
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I have two forging cartels I'm happy to loan submission slots for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I have a tailoring cartel
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I have a cartel for every trade open thus far, duplicates of some.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I realize that this is fairly last-minute, but would anyone happen to have an Artisan cartel slot available? I'm willing to offer gold or credits as payment as well!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I have one.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I have one, @Rancoura
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I also have a tailoring slot, if someone hurries.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Have a few hours yet, I have a jewelry, tailoring and cooking cartel if anyone has anything last minute.
  • I have forging, cooking and artisan available if anyone needs a last minute slot!