The Wedding of Romaan and Asmodia

*enter and exits of cats one particularly jittery black cat omitted*

Kuwo arrives from the out.

Kuwo bounces up and down.

With grace and serenity, Chakraja slips in from the out, her eyes radiating a celestial white.

A beam of moonlight comes down from the sky and bathes you in light.

Aramel dances down a moonbeam and alights gently on the ground.

Aramel ceases to wield a silver athame of the moon in her right hand.

You give Aramel a peck on the cheek.

Aramel beams broadly at you.

Muffled laughter echoes from somewhere outside.

Romaan snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.

Romaan shuffles his feet uneasily.

Xeii looks around herself idly, making herself comfortable with the lighter atmosphere of New Celest.

Kaimanahi snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.

Cassander shimmers into existence before you.

Cassander mutters and traces a glowing circle before him. He steps through the circle and suddenly vanishes from sight.

Daebach jumps into the air and lands with a bump.

You suddenly notice Eicia casually standing in the location.

Romaan fidgets nervously.

Aramel twitches spasmodically.

You pause for a second in contemplation.

Daebach waves good-bye and disappears from sight.

The illusory glamour of Daebach standing next to himself melts away.

Daebach weaves his hands in an impossibly complex pattern as light warps around him in an unerring replica of himself, which floats eerily around him.

Daebach waves his arms before himself and suddenly his body becomes blurry and out of focus.

Daebach clears his throat to gather everyone's attention.

An austere blue glow fills the room, fading away to reveal Bleuu coming in from the out.

You tilt your head and listen intently to Daebach.

Bleuu bows her head reverently and traces a holy pentacle in the air before her, uttering a series of prayers to the Supernals.

Aramel violently grabs at an invisible rope and whips it out into nothingness.

A pert little nose takes in a delicate whiff of Kali's surroundings.

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "Could we have everyone please be silent, as the bridal party is about to enter."

A pert little nose takes in a delicate whiff of Kali's surroundings.

Kali blinks.

Romaan snaps to attention zealously, his posture an example of perfect military discipline.

Kali raises an eyebrow at Eicia.

Eicia turns her attention to Daebach, falling silent.

With an abrupt laser beam from the out, an orange-rimmed portal pops into existence, a companionable cube zooming through and into the room, chirping a cheery hello.

Falmiis Shevat says, "I have been summoned."

Singing drifts in from outside, faintly muffled.

A golden dragon turtle with white wings ponderously enters from the out.

Asmodia's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Okay, you're not the bridal party."

You hide a grin behind your hand.

"Shh!" says Daebach, putting a finger to his lips.

Kaimanahi smiles softly.

Gero removes a ridiculous pig nose.

Gero removes a shroud of shadows.

Bleuu beams broadly at Asmodia.

Eicia smiles softly.

Asmodia walks down the aisle, her ivory gown fluttering lightly behind her and a smile beaming from her face.

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in colour.

Gero jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.

The sweet scent of cherry blossoms wafts through the air as a cavalcade of ivory petals heralds the entrance of Tristanna.

The Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony suddenly begins to glow from its place over Ayisdra's chest until its many gemstones shine with a near-blinding incandescence before dimming to its normal brilliance, ripples of harmonic energy emanating for several moments after.

Kali Ladyn says, "I don't think I'll be sticking around. I smell taint."

Kali waves goodbye.

Kali bows her head before dissipating into ribbons of serene white light that drift off to the out.

Romaan stares in awe at Asmodia.

Kaimanahi Ladyn asks, "Shall we begin, or are we awaiting the Lord Navigator or other guests?"

Skanylla beckons to Tristanna.

Romaan nods his head at Kaimanahi.

Asmodia nods her head at Kaimanahi.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "The Lord Navigator is unable to make it."

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says to Kaimanahi, "I believe I will be standing in for Lord Darvellan."

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Ah, wonderful. Would you like to begin?"

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says, "Yes, please."

Baroness Asmodia says, "Yes."

Shuffling its cuboids around contemplatively, a companionable cube emits a little beeping ditty, quite musical and catchy. As the cuboids settle into place and reveal a rosy heart on each side, the cube chirps in an ominous, discordant tone, "STILL ALIVE."

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "I mean, Daebach, would you like to start us off?"

Romaan hides a grin behind his hand.

Daebach moves to stand before the gathered audience.

The body of Calor Hartfire appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Calor takes a drink from an opal vial.

Swishing his tail, a black cat enters from the up.

Calor eats a piece of black earwort.

Calor eats a kafe bean.

Calor eats a stalk of faeleaf.

Calor clenches his fists and grits his teeth.

Calor flails about helplessly.

A sudden flare of an austere blue glow blinds you momentarily as Calor leaves to the up.

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Asmodia and Romaan in marriage."

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "We stand as witnesses to this holy occasion."

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "First, the couple will exchange vows."

An austere blue glow fills the room, fading away to reveal Calor coming in from the up.

Looking towards Asmodia, Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "Would you please say your vows to Romaan?"

Baroness Asmodia says, "I, Asmodia, take you Romaan to be my wedded husband."

Baroness Asmodia says, "I vow to honour, cherish and love you all the days of my life."

Baroness Asmodia says, "When its hard, and when its easy."

Baroness Asmodia says, "I promise to stand by you, and support you to the best of my ability."

Baroness Asmodia says, "These things I do pledge."

With a fleeting smile, Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "And you, dear brother, would you please say your vows to your beloved?"

Romaan smiles softly with a nod to Daebach.

Bleuu drops a monolith sigil.
A shadowy black cat pounces at a monolith sigil.

The Mantle of Starlight shimmers and twinkles as the starlit darkness that it is formed of continues its eternal motion.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Asmodia, "I, Romaan, take you, Asmodia, to be your husband. I knew this is what I wanted from the first I saw you at the Pool of Stars."

Asmodia flashes Romaan a joyous smile.

Shuffling its cuboids around contemplatively, a companionable cube emits a little beeping ditty, quite musical and catchy. As the cuboids settle into place and reveal a rosy heart on each side, the cube chirps in an ominous, discordant tone, "STILL ALIVE."

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Asmodia, "You have made me realize how incomplete I was, how much of a hole there was in me. I promise that with you by my side, we will both be more than whole. We will be one."

A single teardrop coalesces in the corner of Eicia's eyes.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Asmodia, "I promise to love you, honor you, and do my very best to protect you."

Nine orbs of energy form about Cassander, each equidistant from its neighbors. A glowing arch of divine energy jumps from one to another until a perfect ring is formed. Sweeping inwards, the ring of energy collapses about Cassander before lancing skyward in an arch of light.

A shadowy black cat leaps out of Gero's hands.
Frightened by a noise in the distance, a shadowy black cat leaves to the north.

Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Asmodia, "You have made me the happiest person in this world."

Asmodia's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Bleuu smiles softly.

Daebach's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Swishing his tail, a black cat enters from the southwest.

Gero picks up a shadowy black cat.
A shadowy black cat leaps out of Gero's hands!
Frightened by a noise in the distance, a shadowy black cat leaves to the northeast.

Romaan gives a slight nod.

Gero picks up a shadowy black cat.
A shadowy black cat leaps out of Gero's hands!
Frightened by a noise in the distance, a shadowy black cat leaves to the northwest.

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says to Kaimanahi, "I understand you have some words you would like to share before I continue?"

Kaimanahi nods her head at Daebach.

Gesturing to the assembled crowd, Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Hello, everyone, and thank you for sharing in this celebration. And thank you, to Romaan and Asmodia, for allowing me to have some part in your special day."

Swishing his tail, a black cat enters from the southwest.

Frightened by a noise in the distance, a shadowy black cat leaves to the up.

Aramel leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Both of these individuals have strengthened the Light through their devotion and service to New Celest, and now, the Light has brought them together, strengthening them through their bond to one another. Under the Light, Romaan and Asmodia have become more than fellow citizens, more than friends to one another."

Tracey arrives from the out.

Aramel enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

Aramel leaves to the north, emanating an aura of immense power.

Gero leaves to the southwest, emanating an aura of immense power.

Asmodia flashes Tracey a joyous smile.

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "In marriage, they shall be bound to be one another's strongest support, much like two comrades in the midst of battle. They must learn how to face the world not alone, but together, synchronizing their skills, and being strong where the other may be weak."

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Besides learning to work together, they must retain mutual respect and trust in each other to remain strong allies. It takes strength, resilience, and courage from both parties to continue to face both known and unknown foes they may encounter on their journey together, ever moving forward. This journey takes commitment, and trust in one another."

Aramel enters from the out, emanating an aura of immense power.

With a slow nod to Kaimanahi, Asmodia shows her understanding.

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "The battlefield is ever-changing, and thus both must keep their minds and hearts open to change, revising strategems and tactics to surmount the odds against them, no matter how high or impossible they may seem. There may be losses and disagreements, but both must realise that they have the same goal - continually building, repairing, and strengthening their love and commitment for one another."

Turning to address the couple, Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Love is beautiful, for we fall in love with the beauty in one another. It is my hope that you both, Romaan and Asmodia, forever cherish one another and find happiness in your union. Blessed be this day, and all of your days yet to come."

Kaimanahi's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Kaimanahi Ladyn says to Daebach, "Take it away!"

Romaan's eyes glisten.

Romaan beams broadly at Kaimanahi.

Gesturing towards Bleuu, Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "I believe Romaan's daughter would like a couple words as well. Princess, you have the floor."

Kaimanahi winks conspiratorially at Romaan.

Dark astral currents flow together and congeal into a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

A mound of gibbering eyeballs yelps in pain as a companionable cube bashes him.
Falmiis has scored a CRITICAL hit!
The Medallion of Knowledge worn by Falmiis sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

Bleuu takes a sapphire coloured ribbon and sets it upon the clasped hands of Romaan and Asmodia. "I would just like to offer up a quick blessing.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "May Raziela's kindness be reflected in your care for one another."

Romaan turns slightly toward Bleuu.

The body of Sohei Eicia, Silent Enigma appears in a flash and her soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "May Japhiel's wisdom guide your decisions."

Asmodia flashes Bleuu a joyous smile.

Bleuu continues the blessing as she wraps the ribbon delicately around their hands.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "May Methrenton's passion burn within you."

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "May Shakiniel's hope find comfort in your hearts."

A copper sheen briefly flickers over Chakraja's eyes, her hands curling into claws as a low hiss emanates from her throat, teeth bared in an expression of utter wanting.

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light says, "And may Elohora's truth guide you alongside the Light, reminding you that goodness comes from within, and that it can cocme from wherever."

The soft lambency of passing hummingbirds filters in from outside, shedding light on a dark night.

The body of Sohei Eicia, Silent Enigma appears in a flash and her soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Bleuu nods her head at Daebach.

The ribbon glows flares briefly and brightly with light as the blessing finishes.

Eicia takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.

Eicia takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her head.

It is now the 24th of Kiani, 466 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Aural Tildarmin yells, "Bring power to the Pool of Stars! Scour the mountains for scholars and bards, and don't forget to bring in supplicants!"

Distant and muffled voices filter in from outside.

Calor reads a scroll.

Calor recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.

Looking towards Romaan, Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "Do you, Romaan, welcome Asmodia as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?"

Tristanna takes a drink from a glowing moonstone vial.

Daebach jumps into the air and lands with a bump.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says, "I do."

Asmodia mutters and traces a glowing circle before her. She steps through the circle and suddenly vanishes from sight.

A calming, warm breeze swirls around Aramel as the fragrant scent of roses suffuses the area around her.

Primus Gero says something unintelligible, filled with rumbling, hearty laughter.

Tristanna frowns at Gero.

Looking towards Asmodia, Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "Do you, Asmodia, welcome Romaan as your husband, offering him your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?"

Baroness Asmodia says, "I do."

Dark astral currents flow together and congeal into a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

A mound of gibbering eyeballs yelps in pain as a companionable cube bashes him.
The Medallion of Knowledge worn by Falmiis sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

Daebach rummages through his pocket as if looking for something.

"Ahah!" Daebach exclaims triumphantly.

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "The couple will now exchange rings."

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says to Asmodia, "If you will please?"

Asmodia giggles happily.

"Uhh..." stalls Romaan.

Asmodia raises an eyebrow at Romaan.

Romaan gives ring to asmodia.

Baroness Asmodia says, "Romaan, with this ring, I thee wed."

A brilliant gold wedding band gleams on Romaan's finger.

Dark astral currents flow together and congeal into a giant dismembered tongue.

A giant dismembered tongue yelps in pain as a companionable cube bashes him.
Falmiis has scored an OBLITERATING CRITICAL hit!
The Medallion of Knowledge worn by Falmiis sends forth a beam of azure light which blows the brains out of a giant dismembered tongue.

Falmiis picks up the corpse of a giant dismembered tongue.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says, "Asmodia, with this ring, I thee wed."

Tristanna chews on her lip, deep in thought.

A radiant light shines down on a celestial archangel.

Romaan slips an ornate gold wedding band onto Asmodia's finger.

Asmodia flashes Romaan a joyous smile.

Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden says, "I, now, pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kuwo is enveloped in translucent fire for a moment and is gone, his soul safe until he returns to Lusternia.

Tristanna beams broadly.

Doves explode out of the thin air in a great commotion of fluttering wings and cooing,

Princess Bleuu, Love of the Light smiles broadly and says, "Wow!"

Bleuu cheers wildly!

Romaan kisses asmodia passionately.

"Awwwww!" Tristanna says.

The body of Chorist Kuwo, Apprentice of the Psalm appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

You give up a round of applause.

Asmodia snuggles up close to Romaan, looking happy and content.

Chakraja claps her hands together merrily.

Asmodia takes Romaan by the hand, draws him into her, and whispers, "I love you, Romaan."

Calor smiles and offers his congratulations.

Eicia plants the Gnomish Fizgigo Sparkatron 9000 on the ground, feverishly pushing the buttons along its side in a clicking melody. As the sparkatron flashes, rumbles and whirls in response, coloured sparks begin to fly out of the contraption. Aiming a well-placed kick at a flashing red button, Eicia covers her ears as a bright ball of flaming sparks shoots up into the air.
                                                 +=======+
                                       * * * * * *| BOOM! |* * * * * *
                                                 +=======+

Chakraja presses her palms together over her heart and bows humbly, chanting a harmonic mantra that fills the air with a sense of peace.

Eicia plants the Gnomish Fizgigo Sparkatron 9000 on the ground, feverishly pushing the buttons along its side in a clicking melody. As the sparkatron flashes, rumbles and whirls in response, coloured sparks begin to fly out of the contraption. Aiming a well-placed kick at a flashing red button, Eicia covers her ears as a bright ball of flaming sparks shoots up into the air.
           +=======+
           +=======+

Kaimanahi smiles and offers her congratulations.

Chakraja easily slips away to the out, her form flowing with grace and serenity.

"Oooooooooh!" Bleuu says, eyes wide with wonder.

Calor hugs Romaan compassionately.

+=======+
                                       +=======+

The body of Naval Admiral Daebach D'Varden appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Daebach shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

*about two more rounds of fireworks*

Eicia plants the Gnomish Fizgigo Sparkatron 9000 on the ground, feverishly pushing the buttons along its side in a clicking melody. The sparkatron whirls half-heartedly before shutting down again. Eicia is crestfallen.

Eicia's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Bleuu claps her hands together merrily.

A companionable cube opens a gash in a mound of gibbering eyeballs's arm with a skillful blow.

Falmiis picks up the corpse of a mound of gibbering eyeballs.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant exclaims, "Thank you all for coming!"

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Kaimanahi, "Thank you for the wonderful words."

Sohei Eicia, Silent Enigma says, "Congratulations, Dad. Asmodia."

Baroness Asmodia says, "Thanks everyone."

Cassander's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Baroness Asmodia says, "Shall we retire to the Pool to celebrate?"

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Daebach, "Thank you for standing in for Lord Darvellan, brother."

Smirking confidently, Calor and Cassander casually bump fists.

Daebach nods his head at Romaan.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says to Kaimanahi, "And thank you for representing Lady Terentia."

Baroness Asmodia says to Tracey, "I'm glad you could come. So sorry that no one got back to you earlier."

Asmodia hugs Tracey compassionately.

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Happy to help!"

Romaan urges his companions onwards.

Baroness Asmodia says to Kaimanahi, "Thanks for the wise words."

Cassander cheers wildly!

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Bastion of the Covenant says, "To the Pool!"

Eicia gives a palm sigil the once-over, eyeing it suspiciously.

A golden dragon turtle with white wings ponderously leaves to the out.

Skanylla suddenly scoops up a monolith sigil.

Bleuu beckons to Eicia.

A majestic golden-brown platypus tilts his head curiously and proudly waddles away to the out.
Romaan leaves to the out, emanating an aura of immense power.
"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Apparel of the blushing bride:

l asmodia
    She is an ordinary human titan and of average height, with silky, ebony hair that is braided beautifully and layered atop her head. Her eyes are a bright blue that stands out strangely against the paleness of her skin, making her complexion look. She is wearing a star-etched moonstone brooch, a golden band with platinum and sapphire, a starlight tiara, a cloak of exquisite silken butterfly wings, an alluring ivory satin gown and high-heeled shoes of iris-blue satin.

You look at an alluring ivory satin gown that Asmodia is wearing:
    Hugging tightly, this strapless ivory gown has been exquisitely sewn from satin and shows off the alluring features of a female's figure from the shoulders to the train. Sleeveless, and wrapping around the collarbone and both shoulders is a lovely embroidered floral design, made from alencon lace and explicitly sewn to give this gown a sophisticated elegance. The skirting, layers beginning from the left shin, wraps seductively around to the back of the wearer's ankles and feet. Giving this dress a personal touch, lace lattice-work has been sewn in the shape of a single teardrop on the skirting, just above the starting of the layers. Masterfully, a single sapphire has been placed
    between the breasts, just where the v-cut meets, giving yet another beautiful addition to the gown.

You look at a starlight tiara that Asmodia is wearing:
    This design seems to have captured the very light from the stars themselves. Tendrils of platinum are intertwined with fine strands of gold in a delicately crafted tiara. Small droplets of moonstone are nestled within the piece, which rests lightly on the brow.

You look at a cloak of exquisite silken butterfly wings that Asmodia is wearing:
    Crafted from delicate spidersilk, this cloak has been dyed a pale shade of yellow. Two large butterfly wings made of the same thin silk have been sewn onto the back. Beginning at the innermost points is a brilliant shade of lavender which radiates outwards and darkens into a regal hue of purple. Each wing is trimmed in shimmering silver satin.

You look at high-heeled shoes of iris-blue satin that Asmodia is wearing:
    Ivory leather has been overlaid with iris-blue satin to craft these sumptuous shoes, their hue redolent of springtime's vivacious efflorescence. Graced with slender three-inch heels of polished onyx, the shoes lend an aesthetically sensual curve to the calves, as well as a modicum of fabricated height. Pale-hued embroidery of pearlescent ivory thrives along the squared toes, blossoming into the contours of delicate iris blooms, their natural iridescence evoked by even the faintest brush of light.

You look at a golden band with platinum and sapphire that Asmodia is wearing:
    Simple yet elegant, crashing waves encircle a golden band. Blades crossed, two miniature platinum rapiers rest atop the band. Details like the leather on the miniature hilts and yellow designs upon the blades
    display the confidence of the craftsman. A series of sapphires meticulously conjoin to form a water droplet atop the rapiers. Infused with pure essence of light, it ripples and shimmers in various patterns.
    Finally, mounted within the sapphire droplet rests a single alluring diamond, adding some dimension and beauty.

You look at a star-etched moonstone brooch that Asmodia is wearing:
    This circular brooch has been made from a large deep white moonstone. The surface of the brooch has been polished smooth with a bevelled edge. Etched in the centre of the circle is a five-pointed star that appears a lighter shade of white than the rest of the brooch.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.