Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thank you to @Isune @Nelras @Maligorn @Falmiis for the lovely Order RP and for enduring my need to make mountains out of concaves <3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thank you to @Remmiel and whomever was controlling @Adasser! It was good to talk to him again and set some things in motion :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Reylari for the RP in halli when I was supposed to be laying traps, that was fun.
    @Tristanna for he last week or so, lots of ups and downs.
    @Kendra for being there for rem.
    @Everiine for the above RP and the meetings we have, I enjoy talking with you, nice to have a guild leader thats down to earth.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Raves for all of the people I rp'd with, including and especially @Sthai and @Rideta

Also a shout out to @Kaimanahi for being a good sport when I was being an ass.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2017
    Philosophical times with @Czixi, @Maligorn and @Nelras.

Also a delightful rp session with @Falmiis and @Aramel, bless you all :) 
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • edited February 2017
    Alright, time to review the madness.

@Isune, for being Isune. Always important to get that one out there early. Without you, what happened next may have gone completely differently

@Tremula , @Wondir. Ouch. Excellent RP, but ouch. IC me was hoping for that to not happen the way it did.

@Xeii for catching the fallout.

@Czixi, @Maligorn, and Xeii. For the stuff mentioned in the previous post.

@Aramel, (and Xeii yet again ) For fun, mixed with a reasonable amount of IC trolling.

As always, @anyone I missed. Sorry I missed you.

• Emphasis on the IC trolling. :>
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Nelras, Trem was this close to slamming you into the ceiling. An excellent reason to finally get rid of the goldilocks hair, though!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Belatedly, thanks @Aeldra! You were a pleasure to talk to!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Hoaracle, I can only return that with the same sentiment. It was a pleasure :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Lisaera said:
    Thanks to my order, new and old! Specifically, thank you to the people who are anxious to move on in it who are helping out quite a bit with the mystery. Stay tuned! 
    I'm terribly sad I'll miss something everytime I log out! So glad something is happening.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rave to @Breandryn for putting on an AMAZING "Chopped" style cooking competition. You have a flare for elegant and amazing emotes full of character. Would attend again, 13/13!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2017
    Thank you to all who turned up! @Everiine, @Tirah, @Rolan, @Cyna, @Alaksanteri, @Tremula, @Rhi, @Milune - I had a lot of fun! My life has been really sad lately so this was a really nice night. Seeing you all be silly and fun put me in a much needed happy mood. Thank you so much!
  • Lisaera said:
    Thanks to my order, new and old! Specifically, thank you to the people who are anxious to move on in it who are helping out quite a bit with the mystery. Stay tuned! 
    Like Tamsin, I'm worried that I'll miss something happening like the other day! Ahh, so exciting. 
  • @Nelras always a delight.
  • Lisaera said:
    I pick the very best times to quit stuff. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited February 2017
    Tristanna said:
    @Lisaera, @Remmiel, @Sondayga, @Anita, @Allixea, @Kendra, @Ejderha, @Tamsin, @Saz, @Dyagho, @Torgaddon, @Mnemosyne and probably lots more. but that'll do for now
    That @Tristanna <3. @Ejderha That poem. So much feels.

@Gero I never knew I could RP for so long with someone and I look forward to more. Especially the garden, baking lemon tart, ocean talk. 

@Remmiel Our boy Remmi! :D The rock.

@Cassander Bringing in the comedy. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I was sad I didn't have the time to really stay and continue that conversation. @Weiwae, thanks for the giggles on your take on goop noses. :D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Weiwae for offering such lovely path for Faeie to tread. Looking forward to a lot more order RP! I get a feeling Faeie will LOVE being a part of it ;D

Seriously though cool stuff!
  • @Orventa for casual lovely moments loaded with actually super helpful information. I look forward to more :)
  • To whoever was controlling Miella <3 Thanks for the rp, denizen interactions are always enjoyable!

• Didn't think I'd be posting here twice on one day! @Thervet is one adorable ephemeral, thanks for taking the time to come and rp.

• edited February 2017
    @Isune and @Xeii for teaming up and making me cry and for awesome short and sweet RPs
    @Kialkarkea and @Tremula for catching me after (JK Trem made me cry almost too because sweetest mama ever)
    @Thervet for that adorable letter omgoodness.