how do you say your characters name?

Comments

• That is definitely a possibility.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I originally went with zi-shi because I like the oriental sound.

• Gin lol like the drink 
  • I like my names to all be simple to pronounce. Pash. Single syllable WYSIWYG. Ulalah, three syllable cat-call. Ooh la la. Drauzgot. Two syllable infection of sleepiness. Drowze-got.
  • Thread necro!

Ee ah moan
  • Xenthos said:
    ... I pronounce it like "Hegemony".  Would not have even thought of a different way!
    Those tricksy greeks!
  • Vaatuul. Like Draaacuula, bleh bleh!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • edited June 2017
    Like the shark.

• 野生
  • Oh-fear
  • Yasei said:
    野生
    Wild?
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Xeii said:
    Yasei said:
    野生
    Wild?
    I originally planned to be a Moondancer, I am incredibly unoriginal.
  • Ary-en.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Lay-suss. All soft ses. no lazers here.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Care-ith. Pretty straightforward.
  • Laysus said:
    Lay-suss. All soft ses. no lazers here.
    Lay-ser :wink:
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:
    Laysus said:
    Lay-suss. All soft ses. no lazers here.
    Lay-ser :wink:
    *Glares*
    I'd come up with a retort but I'm too lazy.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Kerith said:
    Care-ith. Pretty straightforward.
    i say it as KER-rith
  • Ordassa said:
    Kerith said:
    Care-ith. Pretty straightforward.
    i say it as KER-rith
    Really? Ker like rhyming with "per"?
  • edited July 2017
    yep. @Kerith
    --------------

Or-DAH-sah
  • Mine's based off of a very obvious character, but I say it more like Alloy than Aye-loy
  • Aloy said:
    Mine's based off of a very obvious character, but I say it more like Alloy than Aye-loy
    Ah-lo-oi
  • Moi rhymes with soy.
  • A-lexin
    or Alex-inn

Whaddever.

• Knee-luh, like a diminutive form of Kneeler.
  • Well,

Aetakyla

I pronounce it as: Eh-tah-ky-lah

@Enadonella  pronounces it A-tequila <3
  • After staring at the horrid namegen suggestions for Mugwump females for 20 minutes I picked up that good names start with Ph and have the letter e a lot. So I made Pheebe. Which is not Phoebe but Feeb.
  • After staring at the horrid namegen suggestions for Mugwump females for 20 minutes I picked up that good names start with Ph and have the letter e a lot. So I made Pheebe. Which is not Phoebe but Feeb.
    hello you! great name!