Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• My laptop lid slapped down while I was doing something and didn't notice, there was something over top of the numpad enter key and so I ended up spamming folks. So sorry guys. :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited February 2017
    Recent rounds of envoy reports have been really strong at buffing/nerfing/adjusting for game balance regardless of faction affiliation.

Would like to give a shout out to the people focused on making this game better to play, rather than degenerating into envoy wars, endless self buffs and targetted nerfs and stubborn cockblocking.

There's still elements of that, admittedly, and I hope the few people still using this as some aspect of the game meta realise that they're achieving nothing productive. However, overall the system has been working really well. Good job folks.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Recent rounds of envoy reports have been really strong at buffing/nerfing/adjusting for game balance regardless of faction affiliation.

Would like to give a shout out to the people focused on making this game better to play, rather than degenerating into envoy wars, endless self buffs and targetted nerfs and stubborn cockblocking.

There's still elements of that, admittedly, and I hope the few people still using this as some aspect of the game meta realise that they're achieving nothing productive. However, overall the system has been working really well. Good job folks.

You did it wrong.

It is. #SilentHeroes
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Danquik said:
    Karlach said:

You did it wrong.

It is. #SilentHeroes
    That's last week's hashtag, we're on #JusticeforCiaran now.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Dylara said:
    My laptop lid slapped down while I was doing something and didn't notice, there was something over top of the numpad enter key and so I ended up spamming folks. So sorry guys. :(
    As long as your ok, think everyone was starting to worry you'd passed out on the keyboard or something :P
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tibbers was allowed too, from League of Legends.

• edited February 2017
    Dude we have Borderlands, LoL, Portal, Zootopia, Bilbe references, countless IRL mythology, Rick Astley, Lady Gaga, Cthulhu, almost every bard song ever, but something that probably wasn't meant as a reference wasn't allowed. 

ok

Edit: There's a staff of tears called Kappa, a pet called Keepo, a :grey face: (nospace) shield
    The playa you love to hate
  • Danquik said:

Shaddus said:
    Message #96 sent by (system) (received: 2017/02/12 12:01:23)
       Typecast FULLMETAL has been rejected because: We feel that the name 'Fullmetal' is too recognisable as that of an animated series for it to be acceptable as a typecast. - please resolve the issue and resubmit your typecast.

:(

So a Companion Cube from Valve games (Portal) and a Zootopia deathsight reference  from Walt Disney are ok, but a typecast that may be recognised as also being the name of an anime is where they draw the line?

Just fyi when I saw 'Fullmetal' I thought of the movie 'Fullmetal Jacket' which is way more badass than some anime reference.

Deathsight and custom pet cost more $$$ though. @Shaddus in the words of Nicki Minaj "Throw sum mo"
  • Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 1:00
    Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 2:00
    Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 3:00

I'm sorry, but this is killing me to try and stay up for 1, then it ended up being 2, it's 2 now and still not midnight, but it'll definitely be midnight before it's 3am :cry:

• edited February 2017
  • Oh well live and learn. You were pretty helpful up on astral Bre don't get too discouraged.

And if you need any help with anything just ask.
  • edited February 2017
  • Breandryn said:
    the ones I manage to are too drunk to understand.
    Use messages.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Breandryn said:
    Veyils said:

And if you need any help with anything just ask.
    Except for the enemy status, of course.
    Maybe you should talk to someone. With authority (in 1/2 of your current statuses). I'm sure that someone would be more than happy to help solve that status.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • edited February 2017
    Nevermind
  • Try to help and I get my head bitten off. Sorry for jumping in on that conversation.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • If I can amend my status with Glom...anyone can. A little bit of patience and a whole lot of RP can get you a long way. Also approaching the -right- people helps.

Brea, I get that it sucks, and some days are just shit. But we all like you and want to help/support you. You kinda just have to let us! :)
  • edited February 2017
    Sorry, I read your reply as being snarky. I have tried talking to people. I am not angry. I am sad with myself.
  • I'm calling for a #ReduceClassflexTimerTo1Hour.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't listen to them, Breandryn. Fight the system with me, and work towards a Magnagora/Gaudiguch/Hallifax/Serenwilde vs Celest/Glomdoring.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Don't listen to them, Breandryn. Fight the system with me, and work towards a Magnagora/Gaudiguch/Hallifax/Serenwilde vs Celest/Glomdoring.
    Four-ways always work out for everyone involved.
  • I'm very easy when it comes to enemy statuses, you just might have to remind me about them if I don't reply. I'm late to the discussion here and don't know all the details but seriously never be afraid to approach me regarding them, I can only think of a couple people who probably would never get unenemied and they don't really play anymore.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited February 2017

• edited February 2017
    Ooh new dreams:
    An alien scream pierces your mind, accompanied by a familiar sound - a chilling sound. Something is dying, and someone is laughing.

Surprisingly short one!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I thought that was an Ashi-t....er...ial whatever ambient
  • Well, now it's a dream too.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I am not sure how I feel about the dreamweaving rework, on the one hand "Yay, the skill is better." but on the other "I am no longer that one weirdo who uses it."
  • The important thing here tirah that your colour scheme on your profile pic is horrible on the eyes
  • Drakius said:
    The important thing here tirah that your colour scheme on your profile pic is horrible on the eyes
    I did not pick it! I will commission an updated pic of my character or something
This discussion has been closed.