Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Big raves to @Ayisdra for help with my questions, and @Gero for bookbinding mastery <3 Also raves to the divine for hints and mighty squashing of bugs!

#Swannnnssss

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Got to meet @Czixi, she's pretty cool.   :)

Hope I didn't bore you too much, Chichi! I'm not the best conversationalist when I'm tired.
  • On the contrary, you were wonderful!
  • Admin rolling out a skillset overhaul 6 days before the war seal competition!

/s
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Gotta shake up the meta a little bit, keep people on their toes for the big game
  • I am so freaking horny for dreamweaving right now. ILU TEAMGODMIN.
  • Raves to @Athree @Veyils @Versalean for help with getting a handle on the new set.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Raves to @Ianir for responding to my bug, even though I do not know if it was a bug.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Anita said:
    Two raves:

MY CHUBBY LITTLE SWAN <3

@Tristanna, @Remmiel, @Ejderha, @Tartanus, @Aquifn, @Kendra, @Aeldra (if I missed you, sorry) these people keep me going, and I love every second of our interactions <3
    Sister from another Mister. <3 I think I log in because of you lot, too, and more :)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited February 2017
    So... what are the innates?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Crek said:
    So... what are the innates?
    from swans?

swim and fly.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Minstrels don't even have a guild emote, and the Symphonium get a whole quest about them including a mount to buy.

*whipcrack @Mysrai*
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • They're too busy humping furniture to notice, it's fine.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • edited February 2017
    I was going to do an RP rave, but all of you are a delight. It's the people that make Lusternia amazing, whatever the paid or volunteer admin do for the rest of us. Never forget the community is Lusty's biggest feature.

You people are great, on all of my alts.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • @Eicia, for being really helpful to me in my time in Mag. Also for everyone who makes RPing there a delightful thing.
  • edited February 2017
    Super fun and crazy PK tonight. Kudos and thanks to all involved! 
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Luce said:
    Managed to get off two snipes, so my kill list isn't completely desolate.
     Shush dont call them snipes. Call it contributing to the group with good damage :wink:
  • Kills secured.