QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Morgfyre wore a black and golden tiger mask and was part of the "Golden Ones" so he seems a good guess. Also had golden eyes. I dunno anything about him in game, but I do like the histories! :)
  • Oh -- perfect. Morgfyre did use to wear golden armour. Pretty sure.

• (Fire Hogwash): Tirah says, "Also, I believe that whoever designed this letter, intended for it to be cut off in directories like this."

(Fire Hogwash): Tirah says, "An aged, vellum letter inked with butt."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    (Southern Clan): Rhi says, "I eat broken hearts."

(Southern Clan): Rhi says, "They fuel me."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding Steingrim with 1 Lesson Gain.
  • Ouch.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Maligorn said:
    Oh -- perfect. Morgfyre did use to wear golden armour. Pretty sure.
    He wore Hajamin for a while, that counts right?
  • There's a Marani Doll?!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Yep!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Don't eat the chocolate!! :flushed:
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • This seems like Crumkane-esque shenanigans :o

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    Don't eat the chocolate!! :flushed:
    Never eat the chocolate. Especially when it's bunny-shaped...
    edited February 2017
    Infused with a sleep-inducing valerian

I mean...It's not hidden.
  • Poor one out for the fallen homies.  Thanks @Seren for being martyrs for the cause. <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Maligorn said:

(edit: thank you saz and co. for the bit of assistance. I'm sorry we let you die :c )

Just say it was part of the master plan and pretend you meant to do it :D
  • Yeah, you can just dismis anything to the contrary as timey whimey stuff...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• (A clan): Aramel (from the Aetherways) says, "Don't :P me, I need my baby-murdering fix."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Enadonella's eyes alight with mirth and she nods, "I understand, I truly do. But there is beauty in 
    the world, that even Lady Lisaera could appreciate, within the cities." her words nothing short of a 
    playful dare as she continues, "Perhaps Fire is not as attractive as Light, hmmm?"

---

Ow @Enadonella, right in the heart. xD
  • Ditto. All the feels. I am so very glad to see you back! 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius greets Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer with a sincere smile.
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "I'm happy to announce you Daraius, just let me 
    know."

Daraius Shevat says, "Announce me."
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer inclines his head curtly and begins to review his 
    clipboard.

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the mist-
    wreathed Lord Daraius of the ancient and renowned House Shevat, the Bane of the Lower Emotions."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Irillia claps her hands together merrily.

A sudden sound somewhere between a bark and a laugh escapes Daraius's muzzle.

Perfect.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You have emoted: Selenity stares at the wrestling and blinks a few times. She asks quietly, perhaps 
    to herself, "What in the world did I walk into..."

Turning to acknowledge you from her spot by the door, Researcher Fisiana zi'Prouep states, "I would 
    advise not asking such a question. You may not appreciate the answer."