Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Here's some sweet sweet weddings!
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Funny story:  one of those marriages actually happened during the other.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Maligorn said:
    This is a bit late, but I really want to share a huge rave for @Ianir . He's prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I really do appreciate it, and I'd bet everyone else does too.
    Yes, we do!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• "You pet a golden retriever ingratiatingly.

A golden retriever inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly."

Also raves to Squire Zendaxious, his owner, that really made my day.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Lavinya said:
    I'm free. I am so overwhelmingly happy about this. Freeeeeeeedom. It wouldn't have happened without @Ellowyn being the most amazing person there ever was, working like a sneaky sneak to gather support and references and well, there's a reason I love this girl. <3

Huge thanks to everyone who stood up for Lavy and wrote on her behalf - I was clueless to the whole thing and it was such a lovely surprise to not only have my stupid debt cleared, but also to find out there were people actively recommending me and working to see my penalties lessened and recognising how hard I was working. So very thankful to all of you. 

So when does Gaudiguch get the power you could owe us?
  • edited February 2017
    Message #154 sent by (system) (received: 2017/02/18 00:19:18)
      @Isune the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

[Ive been inactive for a few months. stop submitting beforethen with a long design queue.]

Thank you! (but why?)

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Did you offer anything recently? You might be getting a favour for that.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Every time @Drocilla gives me a favour for offering I get a tiny little heart-attack because I immediately go, "Oh no, this is it. This is the big one. I'm about to get stomped back to Newton because I haven't finished my thing yet." Then someone (usually Rideta/Vatul) lets me know that the offerings got reset and I can breathe a little easier.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Ordassa said:
      @Isune the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

[Ive been inactive for a few months. stop submitting beforethen with a long design queue.]

Thank you! (but why?)

She cleared her logs for the first time in a very long time and gave out a bunch of favours to offerers.
  • edited February 2017
    Tamsin said:
    Ordassa said:

Thank you! (but why?)

She cleared her logs for the first time in a very long time and gave out a bunch of favours to offerers.

Sylandra said:
    Did you offer anything recently? You might be getting a favour for that.

oh! thanks! not recently. back when i hunted. shrine at nexus, handy corpse disposal.
  • Hehe I even got one from her for offerings I did back when I was in Serenwilde.
  • Family    : Kalas (spouse Mephasor)  

I'm sorry, I know a lot of people missed it! I plan on having a celebration party/exchanging of rings later on. We (and by that I mean I) just got super impatient and I wanted to get the "paperwork" over with.

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I spent more time on rhymezone than I care to admit for that.
  • edited February 2017
    Senpai noticed me! o:)

Hoaracle, the Oak Whacher has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 3 months.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • The nexus headdress is amazing. Why did I not get this sooner.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Dylara said:
    The nexus headdress is amazing. Why did I not get this sooner.
    It's the only way I managed to repay even half of my debt.

• I can't even express how much I love @Lavinya.  Thank you for the gift!
  • @Xypher, @Breandryn, and @Danquik. I can't say why because secrets. But thank you all and thank you Xypher for the redacted redacted.