I'm Not Good at Titles But This Log has Selenity In It

This log was a mess to edit but @Selenity  said I had to edit it this time

Selenity tells you, "Lynnie!"

-25 deathsights-

You tell Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin, "Are okay? See lot of death."

Selenity tells you, "Yes. I'm alright. They're fighting in Faethorn."

Selenity rushes over to you and near-tackles you - or tries at least - in a hug.

You blink.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles broadly and says to you, "Good waking, so nice to see you again!"

Lynnie's tail wags slowly behind him.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.099s)

You say, "Did get letter?"

Selenity nods her head enthusiastically.

Selenity waves about pale grey stationery energetically.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "I was going to write one back... but then the ethereal serenwilde got 
raided..."

Beaming broadly, you say, "Like leter, fun write."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles and says, "I like letters too."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "I really like receiving them."

Selenity opens a scarlet, heart-shaped box.

You say, "Want go see Mysrai moth?"

The candy heart shimmers briefly as it clearly becomes a rainbow heart-shaped candy with forest green writing.

The candy heart shimmers briefly as it clearly becomes a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy with forest green 
writing.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "I've seen them before! Except last time I went I was shooed away by 
a dracnari saying that I wasn't supposed to be there."

Selenity gives an icy blue heart-shaped candy to you.

Alik has been incinerated by Kaimanahi Ladyn.
You see the death occur at a quilt of colours.  (4936)
From your knowledge, that room is in Faethorn Realm.

You tilt your head curiously.

You say, "Who say?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "Ah... what was her name..."

Selenity ponders the situation.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "I forgot her name..."

Skein, Portius, Veldrin, Adal, Jaspet, Kailanna, Lylith, Lynnie, Orimi, Puriel, Toryn, Vyell, Xeii.
(*) Currently, there are 13 Lusternians on this Plane and 62 on other Planes.
(m&mf): Got new names (Karaya, Guennie, Puriel), use 'ndb honorsnew' to check them.

Selenity looks up in thought, clearly trying to remember.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "I think she was an Avatar of the Lord and Lady briefly?"

Looking around to ensure he is not overheard, you whisper, "I go and talk them, get esteem for Lord."

You nod your head enthusiastically.

Selenity gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Voice dropping to be quiet, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin whispers to you, "I used to go to Lord Elostian's 
realm to do the same thing."

You give a horrified gasp.

You whisper, "Your secret safe."

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden 
rays.

A small giggle in her voice, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "Have you ever been there before?"

You say, "Not think so."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Would you like to?"

You say, "Not...really leave home."

You shift your eyes suspiciously from side to side.

You may drink another purgative or curing potion.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles and says, "If you don't hit anything you'll be fine."

You begin to follow Selenity.
You follow Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin northwest to ascending Mount Seirode.

You say, "Do like Tolborolla?"

Selenity nods her head affirmatively at you.

Selenity points accusingly at a shroud of twilight.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "Oooh... we're not allowed anymore."

Selenity snaps her fingers.

An unknown force prevents you from travelling to that location.
You find yourself unable to enter a shroud of twilight.

You flail about helplessly.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles broadly and says, "It's still a nice view though."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "A little cold up here though, huh."

Squinting, you say, "Not see you reflection."

Selenity ponders the situation.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks you, "Oh! Do you have a manse?"

Lynnie taps his claws together casually.

You say, "Has bunnies."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin has lost you.

Selenity begins to follow you.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles broadly and says, "I love bunnies. And bears. And moons. And stars."

You look skeptical and say, "I am bear."

-goes to manse-

Gasping happily, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin exclaims, "BUNNIES!"

A cozy rabbit hole.
There are bunnies. Bunnies everywhere. They are hopping here, there, everywhere. A variety of bunnies, from fluffy 
white to red hare. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene 
countenance. Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin is here, shrouded. She wields an ethereal cordate lyre of the 
Serenwilde in her left hand and D'varsha's Divine Wand of Everliving Stars in her right. You see a sign here 
instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system.
There are no obvious exits.

You nod your head sagely.

You say, "Have bunnies in Tolborolla too."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "Yes. And in Serenwilde!"

You say, "Used live there, in forest."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Did you?"

Selenity tilts her head curiously at you.

You say, "First live when littler."

You say, "After leave portal."

Comprehension flashes across Selenity's face.

Selenity blinks.

You say, "Tolborolla parent say, "Go go, have better life" and then go forest because closest to Tolborolla."

Selenity closes her eyes... then begins to make a high-pitched squealing sound, bouncing a little with joy. The result are her long pigtails bouncing with her in waves.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin squeals, "I am imagining something so cute right now...!"

You tilt your head curiously.

You say, "What mean?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "With what you said! I am imagining..."

Eyes open and full of happiness and joy, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin exclaims to you, "A little tae-cub 
Lynnie!"

(Market): Gero says, "Silver cookies, an experience worth having. Now available in aethershop Auto! Also ad 449."

Lynnie flops down, a small hare darting away from his large bottom in fear but soon returns to his 
side to be petted.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.975s)

You say, "Was born human."

You shuffle your feet uneasily.

The sound of shifting feathers precedes a winged unicorn of moonfire and starlit mist giving his wings a light 
ruffle. A single stellar feather gets loose and falls. It immediately begins to turn into tiny motes of silver and 
starlight, which float back into the unicorn's form. Before the feather has a chance to reach the ground, it is gone.

Falling quickly and gracefully to sit at your side, making sure to not land on any bunnies, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "That's still cute!"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles broadly and says to you, "Because you are so cute!"

Selenity hums a happy tune.

You say, "Tae'dae parent tell me found me crawling on road and thought that carriage driver might hit me."

You say, "He ride too fast..."

You say, "So grow up there, then when eighteen they tell me have leave to Portal. Say be more fun life."

Selenity looks at you, listening intently. She moves a little closer.

Lynnie pulls a bunny by the skin of the neck and places it in Selenity's lap carefully, "That Torim,
like when squeeze tip of ear and move finger." he informs gently, looking over at the bunny to ensure it is being 
well handled, "So go and fight shadow and then rush of colour and shadow, and then in Serenwilde!"

Bleuu has been slaughtered by the awesome might of Wyrden Ravager Tarken, Votary of Wasp.
You see the death occur at the Fixed Planar Fulcrux.  (6185)
From your knowledge, that room is in Transcendental Fulcrux.

Selenity starts to pet the bunny, Torim, with slow, long, gentle strokes of the head, so the bunny has a chance to 
get used to her. She looks at you, ears twitching slightly.

Nodding in satisfaction of the treatment of Torim, you say, "But leave Serenwilde and explore Basin for few year, 
then sleep...woke up eighty something, then move back Serenwilde, then move Glomdoring because not like some of 
Wilde, then move Celest! Now happy, like Celest, people not mean to me."

With a cheerful smile, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "I'm glad you're happy where you live now. 
It's best to be where you're happy." She lifts Torim a little so his twitchy nose is to hers. "Isn't that right, 
Torim?"

Lynnie carefully pulls Selenity closer to himself and nods in agreement, "Is best, not want be  unhappy, not fun if are." He rests his chin casually on the top of Selenity's head.
l of Fire.

Selenity blinks, realising she's been moved. She gently sets down Torim next to her. She moves instead to gently hug onto you, though not tightly at all. "Home is where the heart is, whether it's a place, a Divine, a person, all three... home is where the heart is," she repeats.

Lynnie yawns lightly, the lower part of his snout pushing down on Selenity's head gently as the air 
espaces his mouth. "You are about same age, but not remember meet you in Wilde." he says curiously, moving his head off the top of Selenity's as he looks down at her face.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.845s)

It is now the 2nd of Roarkian, 467 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Selenity smiles at you, face bearing no hints of harshness, anger, or anything of the sort. "All those years ago," 
she says, "I was very busy being a follower of Lord Darvellan, being the Guardian of the Arrey Arrane, helping with aetherhunts, helping defend Serenwilde, participating in Domoth battles..."

Looking down and away, bearing a sadder smile Selenity adds, "These days, I can barely remember how to make the 
centaurs and hags feel better about themselves, no less beg the ethereal ladies for money."

(I got lazy and stopped targetting emotes)

Lynnie gently taps your knee with the claw of his index finger, "Think just talk to them and they'd feel better, are very nice." he says, nodding gently.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.038s)

Selenity looks up at you ... then playfully sticks her tongue out at you. "You think so?" she asks, making a bit of a silly face.

Lynnie.
(*) Currently, there is 1 Lusternian on this Plane and 84 on other Planes.

A smile creeps across Lynnie's ursine features and nods lightly, poking Selenity in the belly once, "I feel better when talk to you, just be friend with centaur like are to me."

Selenity wiggles and gives a laugh with a small whiny, "No..." in response to the belly poke. She moves to wrap her arms around her stomach, smiling and pouting at the same time, cheeks slightly puffed out.

Lynnie head falls to the side, ear on his shoulder as he inquires, "No?" brows furrowing in lack of 
understanding as he looks to Selenity for clarifiaction, "Did hurt you?"he whispers, concern evident in his voice.

Selenity shakes her head. "You didn't hurt me... but... tickling..." She pouts more, looking at her lap, holding her stomach. "... I forget to stop laughing sometimes when I'm tickled, and then my stomach hurts so much from laughing too much," she explains.

Lynnie nods slowly, "Are sorry, I won't do that if not ant, don't want tummy hurt, not feel good." 
he says lowly, ears twitching lightly as he looks over to Selenity curiously , "What was realm like?"

You shift your eyes suspiciously from side to side.

You move about quickly and lose Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.

You say, "Stay here."

You portal to the Aetherplex Chamber.

You pay 1,000 sovereigns and receive 50 bright yellow roses.

You pay 900 sovereigns and receive 45 bunch of yellow freesias.
There isn't enough 'a bunch of yellow freesias' in stock for you to buy.

The shop owner has not, it seems, set a price on that item, and it cannot be sold.

You are:
You have 0 afflictions.

You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You give 15 bright yellow roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more bright yellow roses. (0.509s)

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You give 6 elegant pink roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more elegant pink roses.

You give 3 delicate irises to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more delicate irises.

You give 7 tiger lilies to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more tiger lilies.

You give 3 cluster of snapdragons to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more cluster of snapdragons.

You give 6 warm tulips of dawn to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more warm tulips of dawn.

You give 5 twilight blue roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more twilight blue roses.

You give 10 pink carnations to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more pink carnations.

You give 7 striped orchids to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more striped orchids.

You give 7 bunch of yellow freesias to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more bunch of yellow freesias.

You give 4 vibrant sunflowers to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more vibrant sunflowers.

You give 2 cool tulips of dusk to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more cool tulips of dusk.

You give 5 purple tulips to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more purple tulips.

You give 4 brilliant white roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more brilliant white roses.

You give 3 midnight black roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more midnight black roses.

You give 6 entrancing red roses to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more entrancing red roses.

You give 2 bright red poppies to Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin.
You hold no more bright red poppies.

You hold no "flower". (18.958s)

Cheeks a little pink, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "You're making me into a flower bush."

You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.

You say, "Furrikin in Tolborolla-Home give flower if like person."

Lynnie tilts his head curiously at Selenity.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Like... as... in... like like a friend?"

Selenity tilts her head to the left, then the right, then the left again.
Lynnie squints suspiciously, "Say how start." he says, nodding.

Confusion evident in her eyes, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Giving flowers... is saying that you're 
starting to like a person?"

Quietly, Selenity gazes at the sky, as though longing to sail into the far reaches of space.
Lynnie.
(*) Currently, there is 1 Lusternian on this Plane and 82 on other Planes.

Nodding quickly, you say, "Not very good at this, only have one person like that before. They randomly got mad at and just leave, not sure what happen."

You say, "Try say pretty earlier, say not see reflection of Selenity, but not notice."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "Oh... oh that was-...!"

Selenity blushes like crazy and covers her face in embarrassment.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin exclaims, "I'm an illusionist, I can do glamours, I thought you meant you couldn't see my reflection I had up!"

Lynnie's head falls to the side again, ear resting on his shoulder once more.

You glance around with bleary eyes, examining your surroundings through sleep-filled eyes.

Selenity's face turns so red that her ear tips start turning red too.

You say, "Can stop?"

Lynnie carefully pulls himself away from Selenity and taps his claws together.

Selenity looks up from her blushing hands and her eyes widen a little. "Oh, no, I wasn't say it was bad! I just... I feel stupid for missing it... uhm... I'm not mad, and I..." she frowns. "I'm a bard without words apparently. Uhm... I... Lynnie, I..." she says over and over, trying to get something out of her, but clearly failing with the cyclical repeating.

Lynnie gently pokes Selenity's cheek and says lightly, "Are okay?" He slowly wags his stubby tail behind him and sits back down beside Selenity, "Not want make fluster." he says softly claws coming together to click and clack together nervously.

Selenity blurts out, out of nowhere seemingly, "I love you." She freezes and then claps both hands over her mouth, 
eyes huge. She looks up at you, face red, and she quickly wiggles away from you and through the bunnies.

:o

Selenity tells you, "// Selenity: (to herself) just say you like him back!"

Selenity tells you, "// Selenity's Mouth: I LOVE YOU."

Lynnie slowly blink, "Um." He allows a long silence before saying softly, "Well um, like you, not think love love. Friend love now!" he says cheerily before noticing the distance between the two of them, "Is okay, think know what mean."

Selenity wiggles so her back is to him, looking at the ground. "... idiot... saying you love him like that... you were supposed to say like... why did you say love... stupid stupid stupid," she says to herself what she is sure is quietly enough to not be overheard. Her eartips remain red in colour, hinting that her face likely still is too.

Lynnie only hears snippets of the self critism, "Not be like that, stop." he says sadly, darting suddenly to envelop you into a tight hug, "It okay, know what mean. Not stupid." he assures, the last part about "Not stupid" being clarified as he points to himself, then to you to make it clear it was meant all around.

Selenity looks up at you when you moves to embrace her. Her eyes are glassy, and some tears overflow onto her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she says quietly. She blinks twice, more tears going down her cheeks. "Uhm... I..." she shook her head a little, and tried to put on the happiest smile she could, still having tears pouring down her face. "I am very happy for you to be my friend, Lynnie!" she says, trying to move past her use of the wrong L word.

Lynnie carefully wipes the tears away with the fur on the back of his paw, "Is okay, stop cry, no reason cry." he says soothingly in a low tone, "Friend? Was curious if be more than, but friend okay if want." he says taking you by the arms and pushing you back so that he may examine your face, looking for stray tears that he may have missed wiping up.

Selenity says in a shaky voice, "I wanted... to be more than friends, yes... but... I went and said /that/ to you instead of... saying the other thing... and... won't it be weird for you?" she asks, stumbling over her pitiful... whatever that was.

The normal flow of events are interuppted momentarily as you gain a deep understanding that perhaps you should listen to the open hand of abanoi.

Lynnie's head falls to his shoulder again as he says, "Why weird? Love Selenity, one of favourite friends, make tummy light." he says with a broad smile, "Know what meant, is okay! No worry bout it?" he says, almost pleading that she forget the mishap of her faux pas.

You hug an open hand of abanoi pendant compassionately.

Selenity gives a slow, hesitant nod. "... a...alright... I'll try not to worry about it..." She looks at all the bunnies again, before looking back over at you, then down at the bunnies again. "... you still are cute, though, even if I said that thing before..." That thing being the forbidden L word, apparently.

You shyly nuzzle Selenity, before placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Beaming broadly, you say, "Glad think, you are too."

Selenity's whole face goes red at the kiss. She scrunches her eyes shut, face practically radiating warmth. She tilts, and ends up flopping just enough for her face to end up buried against your arm. "..." She makes a small, high-pitched, happy sound, face staying planted right where it is.

Lynnie squeezes Selenity tightly and says, "So want more than friend?" he asks curiously, "Or want stop give flower? Never say for sure." he says slowly, slower than he usually speaks as if carefully placing each word in a complex puzzle.

Selenity lifts her face off of your arm, cheeks and eyes mostly dry now. "... more than friend... don't go broke giving me flowers... one per seeing each other is enough... uhm..."

You read what is written on an icy blue heart-shaped candy:
'Hug Me!'

As you chew and swallow on an icy blue heart-shaped candy you are overwhelmed with the taste of sugar, intermingled with sugar and a warm, comforting feeling as you swallow. Suddenly your whole world takes on an icy blue tint, though it soon fades away, a sense of warmth and protection lingering long after.
An ecstatic Lynnie exclaims, "Hug Me!!"

You give Selenity a friendly squeeze.

Selenity gives you a big hug at your request.

You say, "Glad! Make happy, so less flower? Can do that, not want give too many flower. Get....messy when the start wilt."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles and says to you, "I'll be trailing petals everywhere for the rest of my life."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says, "And I'll think of you the whole time, too."

You smile softly.

It is now the 3rd of Roarkian, 467 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Unsure, but a little hopeful, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks you, "So uhm... does this mean we're... dating? Or no?"

You say, "Hope so...was...was asking if are."

Selenity nods her head rapidly. "Yes! Only you. Uhm. And you'll date only me, too?" she asks hopefully.

You say, "Only if I get to be boyfriend."

You nod your head sagely.

Shyly, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Please be my boyfriend?"

You run up to Selenity and envelop her in a massive bearhug.

Selenity smiles happily.

Selenity embraces you with great ardour.

Selenity hums a happy tune.

You hop about the area madly.

Watching him hop around, Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin says to you, "You do a very good bunny impression!"

You blink.

You say, "Selenity@."

You exclaim, "Selenity!"

You say, "Want vial make for Lord when Fate let have?"

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks, "Do you want a backpack I'm making when the Fates let me have it?"

You blink.

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin smiles broadly and says, "Well, I'm not a tailor, but I asked the Fates if it 
could be made a certain way."

You whisper, "Can put my vial in your pack."

Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin whispers to you, "The backpack is a bunny backpack."

You say, "I..."

Selenity giggles happily.

You glance around with bleary eyes, examining your surroundings through sleep-filled eyes.

Selenity yawns and stretches her arms out before rubbing her eyes. "Mmh... I think I need to go to rest, Lynnie-bear..."

You say, "Then go sleep Selenifae?"

You cast a suspicious eye about your surroundings.

Selenity leaves to the ether in a pure symphony of natural music, the sounds of the wild echoing into the distance. Glittering motes of silver and dustings of comets mark the passage of a winged unicorn of moonfire and starlit mist soundlessly cantering to the ether.

Selenity tells you, "Okay... come by the Silver Millenium some time..."

Selenity tells you, "I lo--LIKE! I LIKE YOU."

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.
The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."

Comments

• My teeth hurt after reading this, it's just that sweet. So adorable, you two are so cute!
  • Breandryn said:
    My teeth hurt after reading this, it's just that sweet. So adorable, you two are so cute!
    She's so anime 
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Lynnie said:
    Breandryn said:
    My teeth hurt after reading this, it's just that sweet. So adorable, you two are so cute!
    She's so anime 
    Selenity is based off of Usagi, what did you expect? :D

And Lynnie is like next level adora-bear. He's like... multiple Care Bears rolled into one. Cute cute cute.
  • Selenity said:
    Lynnie said:
    Breandryn said:
    She's so anime 

So what you're saying is all Lynnie needs to win your heart is a tuxedo and a mask?
    Breandryn said:
    Selenity said:
    Lynnie said:
    Breandryn said:
    She's so anime 

So what you're saying is all Lynnie needs to win your heart is a tuxedo and a mask?
    Sailor Moon manga or Sailor Moon Crystal Kamen-sama please, not the original Sailor Moon... xD He's so useless in the original Sailor Moon anime...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    BUT WHAT DID THE HAND SAY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT @WEIWAE WAS THINKING AS HE WATCHED ALL THIS ADORABLE GOOPINESS.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Weiwae does ambients when he's online, I forgot to remove it
    Lynnie said:
    Weiwae does ambients when he's online, I forgot to remove it
    To be fair to @Tremula, @Weiwae might have now read the log, so Trem's curiosity is still warranted!
  • I know you shared this, but I still feel like I'm invading your privacy if I read this, so I have not actually read anything past the line:
    "Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin asks you, "Oh! Do you have a manse?""
  • edited February 2017
    Weiwae said:
    I know you shared this, but I still feel like I'm invading your privacy if I read this, so I have not actually read anything past the line:
    This wasn't included in the log but:

You tell Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin, "//ww is around, and I hope he didn't snoop."

You tell Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin, "//you get an order ambient when he's online every so often that I think is on a timer."

Selenity tells you, "// I guarantee he probably did. :D."

I was 60% sure Weiwae was going to pop in and go "AWWW" and then poof haha

EditL if He would have there would have been bearhugs
  • Umm.. you are supposed to type LISTEN PENDANT ... you have an old message waiting for you.  If there is no message, the pendant doesn't do that.
  • edited February 2017
    No one ever told me this D:

Edit: oh my god this is amazing
  • Lynnie said:
    No one ever told me this D:

Edit: oh my god this is amazing
    :lol:

The normal flow of events are interrupted momentarily as you gain a deep understanding that perhaps you should listen to the open hand of abanoi.
  • I thought it was telling me I need to talk to Auriella more haha, thanks for telling me this :D 
    Weiwae said:
    I know you shared this, but I still feel like I'm invading your privacy if I read this, so I have not actually read anything past the line:
    You totally want to read it.

You totally want the diabetes.
  • Lynnie said:
    I thought it was telling me I need to talk to Auriella more haha, thanks for telling me this :D 
    Ok, the instructions should be more clear now.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I feel your pain.  When thax first started doing the message system on His order insignia, we thought it was just screaming at us.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.