Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Karlach said:

1. Does it function as beast bodyguard, or as I'm reading the news post, an hour long mob damage blocker?

2. If the latter for 1, can you stack multiple pup sets for an elonged effect or is it 1pm regardless of sets completed?
    20% of all incoming mob damage not from smobs or guards, 1 hour regardless of sets completed (if I can find a way to rectify this and there's enough demand, this can be changed, but it's a bit difficult to handle from a code perspective.)
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Might be worth doing so as for a 1 time charge per IG month it's somewhat underwhelming at 20%.

But far less abusable than PvE godmode for an hour, thanks for the swift reply!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• The mountain villages hate Hallifax/the admins.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Falaeron said:
    The mountain villages hate Hallifax/the admins.
    Bribe the villages with a crate or twelve ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Maybe after I buy more ;)
  • edited March 2017
    So... day four after buying credits, and...
    <div>-buy crate from jeremiah</div><br><div>That item is temporarily sold out. Please come back later!</div>

Not to mention the price has apparently gone from $40USD to $70USD per 25 spins in that time, along with a change to the probable value of returns. Sigh.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elryn said:
    So... day four after buying credits, and...
    <div>-buy crate from jeremiah</div><br><div>That item is temporarily sold out. Please come back later!</div>

Not to mention the price has apparently gone from $40USD to $70USD per 25 spins in that time, along with a change to the probable value of returns. Sigh.
    Falaeron said:
    Maybe after I buy more ;)
    Here's the target of your ire.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Here's the target of your ire.
    Nah, I can't blame other players for taking advantage of a good deal.

It's just incredibly frustrating to be pitted against each other in a battle for limited items, especially when you're paying real money for the privilege. I don't want to regret making small purchases to support the game.
  • Yeah, hmm. I'm not sure why Lusternia in particular chose the route of limiting spins purchase. It's dangerously close to "bait and switch"; players buy credits with the promise of being able to purchase for a promotion, but then gating that promotion further behind the limitations of stock. It encourages purchases, for sure, but it's not exactly in good faith.
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Also still waiting to be able to buy a single crate. Are they going to be available through ashop or something somehow?

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2017
    Talan said:
    I really dislike 'quests rankings.' I dislike getting random messages from other players about my activities. I really dislike that other players are able to see this info about my activities at all.
    It can also be used to show who has completed conflict quests... so you know everyone who has (for example) completed Xeeth Labs.  Without having to honours people one-by-one (and bypassing Laurels entirely).

One of the reasons to have laurels is to hide the honours, so it's a backdoor around that whole thing.
  • Xenthos said:
    Talan said:
    I really dislike 'quests rankings.' I dislike getting random messages from other players about my activities. I really dislike that other players are able to see this info about my activities at all.
    It can also be used to show who has completed conflict quests... so you know everyone who has (for example) completed Xeeth Labs.  Without having to honours people one-by-one (and bypassing Laurels entirely).

One of the reasons to have laurels is to hide the honours, so it's a backdoor around that whole thing.
    Which is why so few people have completed Xeeth Labs.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • It is also a clearly ooc command people use to gain IC info
  • You did alright
  • a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling   
    a plush doll of the White Hart         
    a plush doll of Chuchip, Guardian of th 
    a plush doll of the Most Venerable Shim 
    a plush doll of Grutina Oakvine     
    a plush doll of Roxie Wingnut           
    a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King o 
    a plush doll of Miakoda, Maiden of the
    a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of  
    a plush doll of a dracnari dreamer      
    a plush doll of Rowena Nightshade       
    a plush doll of the Ruby Generator      
    a plush doll of Doctor Xaviar Snapfuse  
    a plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh    
    a plush ribbachi doll               
    a plush doll of the Necromentate       
    a plush doll of Scuchidira Tliwx        
    a plush doll of Cririk Adom             
    a plush doll of Trader Bob           
    a plush doll of Altaira, the Star Deva  
    a plush doll of the Diamond Generator 
    a plush doll of the Amethyst Generator  
    a plush doll of Roxie Wingnut          
    a plush doll of the Guardian Drachou  
    a plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of So 
    a plush doll of a wakabi postman        
    a plush doll of Weeky Peedia, the Furri 
    a plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt    
    a plush doll of Baalphegar's tome       
    a plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Ins 
    a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Dar 

I...I don't have a problem.
  • Next animal curio collection: Rodents: Squirrel, Mouse, Rat, Chipmunk
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tirah said:
    Next animal curio collection: Rodents: Squirrel, Mouse, Rat, Chipmunk
    But... bunnies...
  • Selenity said:
    Tirah said:
    Next animal curio collection: Rodents: Squirrel, Mouse, Rat, Chipmunk
    But... bunnies...
    Bunnies are not rodents though! Maybe they can get their own collection so the rodents have a counterpart?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Kind of are..?
  • Luce said:
    Kind of are..?
    They used to be wrongly classed as rodents for a loooooong time, but they are not.
  • I think people spamming market sort of defeats the purpose of even having ads. 

For anything longer than 120 characters, please place an AD.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
This discussion has been closed.