Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It does, but as a bit of warning, if we do emergency announcements through the tower the understanding is that everyone needs to know about it. (Ie: "Spheres down, go get essence.", "Crazen broke loose, gather Fae.", "Drocilla's throwing a T party, therapy is available.")
  • Hallifax now looks even more like the Borg!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
     :/ If you say so. 
  • I mean, it's a collective now united by voices telling everyone what to do.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Has that ever not been the case? We just have radio now.
  • Hehe elevator music. For when you are....riding the elevator....
  • @Isune makes me want to be a godmin, if only to have pretty aesthetic emotes.
    http://imgur.com/a/aCxwH
  • So much complaining about something that is easily gagged, this seems to be a lusternia trend we have.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Lynnie said:
    So much complaining about something that is easily gagged, this seems to be a lusternia trend we have.
    disagree. zero coding skills .can -barely- operate mmf.
  • Lynnie said:
    So much complaining about something that is easily gagged
    This is kind of missing the point of the complaints.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Ordassa said:
    Lynnie said:
    So much complaining about something that is easily gagged, this seems to be a lusternia trend we have.
    disagree. zero coding skills .can -barely- operate mmf.

The Crystal Resonance Tower broadcasts:

Put that in a trigger, set it to "beginning of line substring" in the box to the right

in the script (the big box below)
    deleteLine()
    echo("The CRT just spammed you again, but we gagged it.")

the second line is optional
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited March 2017
    Uh, guys? Isune fixed that, like, a couple hours ago. Emergency broadcasts are the same, non-emergency ones now don't leave Hallifax, or shouldn't.

So at this point it's a lot of angry yelling over a moot point. Can we drop this and get back to complaining about [choke|bleeding|Veyils|trueheal|affinity]?
  • Inspiration, boredom and memes are a dangerous combination.

Now listen closely, here is a little lesson in Minstrelry,

This is going down in history.

If you wanna be a Minstrel number one,

You have to chase Gaudi’ girls on the run.

Just follow my moves and prance around,

Be careful to entice them with your sound.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I didn't keep proper check on my figurine and it decayed. With over 50k esteem on it. Waaaah.

• Can people not kill leprechauns?
    Or can they be made into supermobs that can one hit people with 10k health?
    Also can attacking them make you enemies to all the leprechauns? 
    kaithanxbi
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lavinya said:
    I didn't keep proper check on my figurine and it decayed. With over 50k esteem on it. Waaaah.
    Ughh, I lost my last big figurine like that. :( I feel your pain. Somehow completely missed it being close to decay, and then it was too late.
  • You kill leprechauns who follow the other leaders and hand them to the leader you are gathering shamrocks for.
  • Luce said:
    Uh, guys? Isune fixed that, like, a couple hours ago. Emergency broadcasts are the same, non-emergency ones now don't leave Hallifax, or shouldn't.

So at this point it's a lot of angry yelling over a moot point. Can we drop this and get back to complaining about [choke|bleeding|Veyils|trueheal|affinity]?
    What did I do? :/
  • Veyils said:
    Luce said:

What did I do? :/
    You htreatened the Xenthos regime! Duh!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    Can people not kill leprechauns?
    Or can they be made into supermobs that can one hit people with 10k health?
    Also can attacking them make you enemies to all the leprechauns? 
    kaithanxbi
    Like Falmiis said... killing them is a good thing.  It lets you gather what you need in a fraction of the time (you need 100 of the same shamrock, so having 33 of each type is pretty pointless).
  • Zaftig may be a slightly too obscure adjective is all I'm saying. Zaftig. Pretty sure that's a Street Fighter character. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Fyler said:
    Zaftig may be a slightly too obscure adjective is all I'm saying. Zaftig. Pretty sure that's a Street Fighter character. 
    Yeah, I'd never heard of zaftig until just now. That said, A Zangief swan would be pretty hilarious too.
This discussion has been closed.