Cooking - Slices

A new skill in cooking which allows the cooking of large food items which can be sliced into smaller food items. Think pizzas, pies, cakes, roasts, melons and so on and so forth. Each would have a Full Appearance, Full Description, Slice Appearance and Slice Description. Taste and Smell are shared between forms and Consume is only possible once sliced. The larger food item can be sliced into 10 slices with SLICE <item>.

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Iytha said:
    A new skill in cooking which allows the cooking of large food items which can be sliced into smaller food items. Think pizzas, pies, cakes, roasts, melons and so on and so forth. Each would have a Full Appearance, Full Description, Slice Appearance and Slice Description. Taste and Smell are shared between forms and Consume is only possible once sliced. The larger food item can be sliced into 10 slices with SLICE <item>.
    I hope this is something they OK, if only for the possibility of being able to do PAGEs in books if this is given the thumbs up. (If I want to spend twenty minutes describing one hundred different pages I should be allowed to, okay!?)
  • Breandryn said:
    Also very vital that faelings, furrkikin and dwarves can HIDE in these new giant cakes. For...reasons...
    I think you mean gnomes... that would be a huge cake for a dwarf

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2017
    Tirah said:
    I always found the mental image of someone shoving an entire three tiered wedding cake into their mouth a little weird

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Tirah said:
    I always found the mental image of someone shoving an entire three tiered wedding cake into their mouth a little weird

I was so close to putting "INB4 Shaddus goes "You don't know my life"."
  • That meme is racist against fat kids :(
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Versalean said:
    That meme is racist against fat kids :(
    Don't make fun of my childhood picture.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.