Sounds of Lusternia

There is plenty of drawings, paintings and even GIFs for Lusternia. Yet a jarring lack of audio art. We have the audiobooks, but not much in the way of Lusternia inspired audio. If you are a creator dump it here!

Here's something I made before I went a little dormant, it is inspired by my interactions with @Weiwae

The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I actually made an excerpt for orchestration class one time with the Grid and Hallifax in mind, though explaining Lusternia to your orchestration professor is a bit harder than saying oh yes, this is inspired by the Doctor Who theme. Only thing missing is the ticking of a clock throughout, 6/8 time.

Gridlord

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I'm jealous of your musical style @Orventa

Posting this because thread appropriate

The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • edited April 2017
    Aww, thank you! 

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Lynnie said:
    There is plenty of drawings, paintings and even GIFs for Lusternia. Yet a jarring lack of audio art. We have the audiobooks, but not much in the way of Lusternia inspired audio. If you are a creator dump it here!

Here's something I made before I went a little dormant, it is inspired by my interactions with @Weiwae

Very nice. Can you remix the sound of dripping water into a melody?
  • edited April 2017
    I can yeah. I primarily produce hip-hop and electronic sub-genres, so sampling definitely isn't an issue. If you PM me with specifics I'd be more than happy to try to make people music that they think would fit lusternia.
  • I had a dream @Darvellan took me, Auriella and Weiwae on a trip through the Void.

• Orventa said:
    I actually made an excerpt for orchestration class one time with the Grid and Hallifax in mind, though explaining Lusternia to your orchestration professor is a bit harder than saying oh yes, this is inspired by the Doctor Who theme. Only thing missing is the ticking of a clock throughout, 6/8 time.

Gridlord

Aww it said it was removed. :(
  • @Kerith  link got reset, should work again

• edited April 2017
    Lynnie sat at the docks one day and learned the horrors of Old Celest, and has difficulties separating the past and present form of Celest.

• Orventa said:
    @Kerith  link got reset, should work again

OMG that's awesome! So suspenseful.
  • edited April 2017
    EVERYONE IN LUSTERNIA IS EITHER

A - PRETTY
    B - SKILLED (art/writing/coding/music/unknown)
    C - BOTH A&B

:D
  • edited April 2017
    Presenting @Selenity's theme!

(yes it is what you think it is, but I remade it because of her forum avatar)

• Ordassa said:

A - PRETTY
    C - BOTH A&B

I'm pretty skilled, it makes up for my monstrous appearance. 
  • In the Overcity Justice System, all offenders are considered especially heinous. In the Collective, the dedicated members of the Hallifax investigate the atrocious felonies are members of a socially elite squad known as the Board of Directors. These are their stories.
  • Lynnie said:
    Ordassa said:

A - PRETTY
    C - BOTH A&B

I'm pretty skilled, it makes up for my monstrous appearance. 
    I am a potato
  • edited April 2017
    @Lynnie

You might find this fun to play with. 

https://www.iannix.org

Also: a project made with Iannix you might enjoy 

Ieptix + Ianir= Iannix? XD 

• The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • So, basically King of the Hill? XD

• It may be a bit before I create more, hope you guys conjure up some things while I'm out.
  • Light inspiration from Route 1 from Pokemon but I present to you the (un)Official Wayfaire Music

• Updating this with songs I didn't include in this thread.

Bloom of Serenity/Maylea's Song

Lief's Single Anthem

Maylea's Dryad Song

Aetherplex (Undertale Shop Remix)

I Miss Your Love a song for all the recently divorced of lusternia

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hey what happened to that Hallifax jam? :>

P.S. This is my aetherplex music.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2020
    Hey, cool thread.  I am trying to write theme songs for Aetolia's cities right now (first one is coming along nicely).  I've made a bard in Lusternia (I wanted to play a bard class since I'm writing music) and hope to get to writing some for Lusternia's cities and nexuses some day.

Here's a very early version of a harmonization concept.  I've got more (and better stuff than this) in the pipeline for this song that hasn't been put online yet but the basic idea is, I'm trying to combine something uplifting and patriotic with a severe monk vibe.  It'll take some work but it might be possible.

I feel as if Lusternia's nexuses would make for great song names and the lore in general seems like a great source of possible inspiration.