Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

Comments

• //you can genderbend right?
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Lynnie said:
    Maligorn said:
    pounce
    lean
    snuggle
    lick
    blush
    I don't know it seems pretty effective
    That IS a date in Serenwilde
  • I thought Minstrels did that?
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • edited March 2018
    -
  • Sylandra said:
    //lol but it's just e-cheating...

//besides I used a glamour
    //it wasn't -really- me
  • Selenity said:
    You do gift credits, right?
    You discovered why I'm with you, RIP.
  • You will marry in, right?
  • Did that couch just blink?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    ((Ain't sayin' she's a golddigger...
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited March 2017
    ((So... how tall is she?))  Not naming names but this one happened, unsolicited. Followed by other comments. Stay classy folks!  -Rings the bell- SHAME.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Sylandra said:
    ((Ain't sayin' she's a golddigger...
    But I give her gold and she makes something bigger. You may be experiencing a prostitute, but worry not, we won't tell Daraius.
  • You are true Celestian, right?
  • Wanna hear my Merian Noise?
  • Arix said:
    Wanna hear my Merian Noise?

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Is there fish in it?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think I just sharded.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm kephera under this hat
  • You know, i hate cities.
  • No no, let Doman watch
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    One sec, doing my poteens.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    trill with hair
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sylandra said:
    trill with hair
    Nah, that's really benign...

For me:

Dracnari with golden dragon milk
  • trill with hair and feathers
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    FAMILY RELATION says we're cousins...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Can my simulacrum join in?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Multi-purpose nunchucks for sale.