Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2017

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Shaddus said:
    Actually, they might mean Constatine(the last syllable is pronounced like the "tine" of a fork)
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Reylari said:
    Not that I am complaining but why doesn't link have a shirt-thingy?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited May 2017
    When you train your swan for battle:
    https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/az8z45B_460sv.mp4

Edit: Welp, I am not cool enough to embed a gif
  • edited May 2017
    Tirah said:
    Edit: Welp, I am not cool enough to embed a gif
    Cause that's an mp4, not a gif.

Use this site in future. then resize and optimise to significantly reduce the file size, then click the little portrait icon at the top of the text box when posting.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
  • ...That doesn't even sound remotely close to what the song actually says.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Reylari said:
    ...That doesn't even sound remotely close to what the song actually says.
    It's more about the rhythm than the actual sounds of the words.
  • edited May 2017
    Phoebus said:
    Reylari said:
    ...That doesn't even sound remotely close to what the song actually says.
    It's more about the rhythm than the actual sounds of the words.
    Even that's not the same. In either versions of the song (Advent Children or the FF7 one). :/
    You know you're old if you actually sang the part between the two Sephiroths.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    You know you're old if you actually sang the part between the two Sephiroths.
    Hey! I'm only 24 and I still do when I hear it :(
  • Related and funny...but not a picture...oh well 2 out of 3!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."