Absence Thread

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Take care of yourself, @Ianir! We will be thinking of you and hope everything works out for you and your family.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Family in town, funeral and wake is this weekend. Playtime is very spotty. Sorry if it seems like I'm avoiding you - I'm not, I just often have to go afk unexpectedly, so staying in my manse a lot.
  • Issue me Sending Ianir good wishes.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Hello! I'll be really kinda not here (only logging in for power ministry updates when I can) due to next week a study week and then exams up to 13th May. Afterwards, I am free!
  • Checking myself into an ER. Bugs might not get fixed today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I know factions are happening and I'd love to be taking part but I can't during finals week, and I can't the following week either really, since that is grading week. And packing week. And traveling week. I appreciate people asking me to log in, but I'm just going to have to miss this part of Lusternia history-making. Have fun, guys! God knows I won't. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm working in Paris for a couple of days, which is pretty neat but I can't log into Lusternia from my work laptop.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So frustrated by the timing of factions happening when I am at my busiest. We are opening a second store in another town on Friday and as such I have been crazy busy preparing. I really really reaaaallly want to be involved in factions but I can't be and so I'm just not logging in at all. Hopefully be back when things settle back down.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You can still be involved! Elections for leaders aren't even happening for a week.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lavinya said:
    So frustrated by the timing of factions happening when I am at my busiest. We are opening a second store in another town on Friday and as such I have been crazy busy preparing. I really really reaaaallly want to be involved in factions but I can't be and so I'm just not logging in at all. Hopefully be back when things settle back down.
    Let's make our own faction called The Tardy Party. Only latecomers can join.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Hospital trip done with. Now my variable attention may be pulled away at a whim by a sulky toddler and a demanding newborn. But I will, however, be more around. Especially now I can actually rest my laptop on my stomach again. >.>
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tamsin said:
    Hospital trip done with. Now my variable attention may be pulled away at a whim by a sulky toddler and a demanding newborn. But I will, however, be more around. Especially now I can actually rest my laptop on my stomach again. >.>
    If my mom is to be a model with her many children she had, I believe this is the point where you start training your toddler to feed the baby or to help with dishes.
  • Selenity said:
    Tamsin said:
    Hospital trip done with. Now my variable attention may be pulled away at a whim by a sulky toddler and a demanding newborn. But I will, however, be more around. Especially now I can actually rest my laptop on my stomach again. >.>
    If my mom is to be a model with her many children she had, I believe this is the point where you start training your toddler to feed the baby or to help with dishes.
    Right now, I have my hands full trying to keep the toddler from injuring himself in his adventures every 15 minutes. Might take a while to train him to be useful.
  • edited May 2017
    In an attempt to try and mitigate burnout before it occurs, I'm gonna poof for a little bit. I'll still pop in for moments here and there, but it's gonna be real light for a while.
  • Literally the worst timing for vacation with all the new for stuff, but will be back in a week.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Finals. And also a family visit because my dad has perfect timing. 
  • Very swamped, and very behind starting my physics course here.  If I'm not more scarce in the coming weeks that means I'm being a very bad boy.

Enjoy factions!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Dislike.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • I'll always have the 3am discord about being Esca's kid to tide me over @Rideta
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm not in a good place right now and really don't want it to bleed into the happy place I have IG. Until I can stabilise emotionally, don't expect me, and if you absolutely need me for X, reach me through forums.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I will be scarce or absent through the weekend. Nothing sad or dramatic, just out of town.
  • Pulling myself out of public visibility for a couple weeks while I work on serverside curing. Will still be around on envoys and for guild leaders who need to ask questions, but will not be available on the forums and will be redirecting general questions via message to issues.

If you have support questions, please feel free to ISSUE ME or email support@lusternia.com.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited May 2017

Thanks @Hallifax (mostly) for putting up with me, and everyone who I sent messages to.

Contact details down there.
       v v v
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I would like to apologize for my recent absences, as I realize they have come at probably the worst time for a lot of players involved. It was not to within my control, at all, and rather than delve into medical details I'll just make up something amusing. 

I was turned into a newt, but I got better!
  • Rhenith said:
    I would like to apologize for my recent absences, as I realize they have come at probably the worst time for a lot of players involved. It was not to within my control, at all, and rather than delve into medical details I'll just make up something amusing. 

I was turned into a newt, but I got better!
    I'm just glad you're okay! <3