Lusternian AMA

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tired.
  • Maligorn said:
    To all mortals:

What is one single word you would use to describe your character?

edit: Shaddus kinda already asked this, but you can still respond if you want :x
    Money-minded.
  • Sylandra said:
    Sarrasri said:
    Hrm. Gonna avoid answering previous questions, because lots, but I'll join this. Ask me anything! I mean, if you want to...
    What brought you back to Lusternia?

Was mostly whim, mixed with boredom, nostalgia, and an old friend playing at the same time. I actually came back a few months ago, but decided to play one of my old alts. Brought Sarra back because I can't resist Charune.

As for one word to describe Sarrasri.

Abrupt
  • Clueless.
  • Unfashionably late to the party... AMA
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Kerith said:
    Unfashionably late to the party... AMA
    Why an accent? Why that specific accent?
  • @Everyone

What faction are you choosing and why?
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    If you could bring back anyone, God, NPC, or player, for an hour to talk, who would it be?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    There was no question Luce would end up anywhere but the Aerie. He's aesthetically inclined, and while servile he's always known that his talents lie along cultural lines rather than menial. He's rubbish with bookkeeping and paperwork and has little business sense.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tremula said:
    If you could bring back anyone, God, NPC, or player, for an hour to talk, who would it be?
    Possibly @Shayle, to see if she's proud of what Rancoura has become. @Skyle for the same reason.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tremula said:
    Vathael.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Fyler said:
    @Everyone

Wodewoses. Listeners were a close second, but right from the beginning, there was no question Ev would be a Wodewose. They have centaur influences, they're tribes, they're misfits and outcasts. Just... so much good stuff that fits where I want to take Ev the character.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Fyler said:
    @Everyone

Wodewoses. It was a tough choice between Listeners and Wodewoses, but it was taking into account that Sarra's entire thing is based upon the Hunt, and following multiple spirits (not so much ancestors), that I gave up delving into blood rites in Listeners. May still pursue blood rituals though as a Wode.

Tremula said:
    Elysiana. She's the entire reason I even stuck to playing Lusternia in the beginning.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fyler said:
    @Everyone

Not sure if I wanna go Infernals with Trollkros or go Society and get the Hunger Games going. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sylandra said:
    Fyler said:
    @Everyone

Aerie because it's closest to how I've always wanted to play Sylandra, but I won't lie to you, the Adherents of Adom faction is also really tempting because I love the people in it and that kepheran tutor is fabulous.
    Basically, it's the same with Thy. It was a close choice between the two but in the end, the Aerie is still closer to how I play Thy.
  • Fyler said:
    @Everyone

Aerie. I considered the Consortium, but it is more relevant to who Tirah has been before moving to Hallifax or even before I returned from my hiatus, while the Aerie much more fits the person she is slowly becoming.
  • edited April 2017
    I for the record, I would have 100% been a Goon.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Fyler said:
    @Everyone

I went Wodewoses because it fit the most with Wobou's devotion to Old Man Bull, and Charune now that he's a thing. (Yes I know those should probably be in the opposite order.)
    Wobou said:
    Fyler said:
    @Everyone

I went Wodewoses because it fit the most with Wobou's devotion to Old Man Bull, and Charune now that he's a thing. (Yes I know those should probably be in the opposite order.)
    Why? Ev has no devotion to any of the divine at all. His devotion is entirely to the nature spirits.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• I'm not going with any factions as Glom doesn't have them yet. Hint hint.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited April 2017
    Late response to Tremula's question: Lacostian, the og one that would kidnap people and make them play board games
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Arix said:
    Late response to Tremula's question: Lacostian, the og one that would kidnap people and make them play board games
    I just want to say my dyslexia misread "Lacostian" as "Lactosian".

Carry on.
  • edited April 2017
    Tremula said:
    Tarkanos <3

Also Chade.

Why only one D:

• Everiine said:
    Why? Ev has no devotion to any of the divine at all. His devotion is entirely to the nature spirits.
    Well in this case it's kind of funny because Charune is literally the creator of the spirit that Wobou has devoted his whole life to.

Charune said:
    I mean, Bull's pretty awesome. I'm not going to take offense to a good set of priorities.
    Speak of the devil. <3
    Wobou said:
    Well in this case it's kind of funny because Charune is literally the creator of the spirit that Wobou has devoted his whole life to.

I'm not sure how I would respond if the creators of Eagle, Jaguar, and Wolverine ever came back from the Void (unless they died). Probably be awestruck, Ev loves his Three Warriors far too much to have them replaced. He'll probably still favour them above all others as a Wodewose, too.