Parents!

Hi there! I'm so happy to find this site and can post something about looking for family.

Whoa, now that I'm here, I don't know what to say about her but I'll give it a go anyway!

-Current race is human though considering switching to elfen, faeling or tae'dae at some point. It was suggested to wait until I become a demigod since humans get levels quicker.
-At the time of this posting, she's level 81. She hasn't much been played since I needed to take an unexpected hiatus right after making her and upon returning, I had her switch from Celest to Serenwilde. She's also 23.
-She's Hartstone class with Ecology tertiary and in the Listeners at the Veil guild.
-She's polite but voices her thoughts with little regard to realizing she's being honest to a fault and can potentially offend others.
-She's compulsive in terms of gathering pixies, bards and scholars, pilgrims and essence.
-Her interests are in arts of all type: sculpting, painting, writing.

That's all I can think of right now. If I can add more when I think of it, I'll do so. I hope someone wants her!

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Orimi said:
    Hi there! I'm so happy to find this site and can post something about looking for family.

Whoa, now that I'm here, I don't know what to say about her but I'll give it a go anyway!

-Current race is human though considering switching to elfen, faeling or tae'dae at some point. It was suggested to wait until I become a demigod since humans get levels quicker.
    -At the time of this posting, she's level 81. She hasn't much been played since I needed to take an unexpected hiatus right after making her and upon returning, I had her switch from Celest to Serenwilde. She's also 23.
    -She's Hartstone class with Ecology tertiary and in the Listeners at the Veil guild.
    -She's polite but voices her thoughts with little regard to realizing she's being honest to a fault and can potentially offend others.
    -She's compulsive in terms of gathering pixies, bards and scholars, pilgrims and essence.

That's all I can think of right now. If I can add more when I think of it, I'll do so. I hope someone wants her!
    It's like she's a mini-Shaddus. Come2Magnagora.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Orimi said:

I think you'll have plenty of options ( aeldra most certainly being one if RP leads that way :) )
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • We've got several families in Serenwilde now, so you got loads of choice! Like I said before, talk to anyone and everyone and see where things go :)
  • (go taedae)
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."