[ MAFIA SIGNUP ] Avatar: The Last Airbender

2»

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You're added, Shaddus. ^^
  • Me! Am I late?
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • I invoke the drag queen sisterhood clause if so
    Fyler said:
    Me! Am I late?
    Nope, you're in! One spot left.

@Maligorn, would you like to join us?
  • Okay drag queen sisterhood clause was not invoked. We will save it for a different day. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Fyler said:
    Okay drag queen sisterhood clause was not invoked. We will save it for a different day. 

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I really want to play this. Not sure I'll be able to be too active in it though. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Maligorn said:
    Czixi said:

I believe this tells you everything you need to know, Selenity.
    Image result for Avatar the last airbender gifs

I kind of want to join, but I have never done forums mafia.
    I was hunting for this link for you, @Maligorn, and found it. It's basically a list of quick things to consider when playing mafia, and has a lot of handy advice for starting out that's applicable for forums mafia. Talks about town play, scum play, and third party play. It's a good read for anyone wanting an intro to mafia. :)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I think I'll pass on this one, guys. I'm more comfortable being a spectator anyway...and even still, the ways people just conjure up theories out of seemingly nowhere about who might be scum and are actually correct still elude me, among other things. Thanks, though!

• Sylandra said:
    Fyler said:
    Okay drag queen sisterhood clause was not invoked. We will save it for a different day. 

Okay but yes it is.
  • Is there still a spot? I think I might like to give it a try, it's been awhile since I've done Forum Mafia but I saw Fyler was in sooo
    Arix said:
    Is there still a spot? I think I might like to give it a try, it's been awhile since I've done Forum Mafia but I saw Fyler was in sooo
    Last spot is yours!

PMs will be going out in the next three hours!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So hyped.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    All of the roles should be out, going to make the game thread now. :D
  • edited May 2017
    If the first victim isn't a cart of cabbages I'll be very disappointed.
  • Or cabbages.