[ MAFIA SIGNUP ] Avatar: The Last Airbender

2»

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    You're added, Shaddus. ^^
  • FylerFyler Member Posts: 598 Mythical
    Me! Am I late?
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    I invoke the drag queen sisterhood clause if so
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde Member Posts: 1,424 Transcendent
    Fyler said:
    Me! Am I late?
    Nope, you're in! One spot left.

@Maligorn, would you like to join us?
    Okay drag queen sisterhood clause was not invoked. We will save it for a different day. 
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,320 Transcendent
    Fyler said:
    Okay drag queen sisterhood clause was not invoked. We will save it for a different day. 

Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • WeiwaeWeiwae Member, Gods Posts: 445 Divine
    I really want to play this. Not sure I'll be able to be too active in it though. 
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,320 Transcendent
    Maligorn said:
    Czixi said:

I believe this tells you everything you need to know, Selenity.
    Image result for Avatar the last airbender gifs

I kind of want to join, but I have never done forums mafia.
    I was hunting for this link for you, @Maligorn, and found it. It's basically a list of quick things to consider when playing mafia, and has a lot of handy advice for starting out that's applicable for forums mafia. Talks about town play, scum play, and third party play. It's a good read for anyone wanting an intro to mafia. :)
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,744 Transcendent
    I think I'll pass on this one, guys. I'm more comfortable being a spectator anyway...and even still, the ways people just conjure up theories out of seemingly nowhere about who might be scum and are actually correct still elude me, among other things. Thanks, though!

Sylandra said:
    Fyler said:

Okay but yes it is.
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,121 Mythical
    Is there still a spot? I think I might like to give it a try, it's been awhile since I've done Forum Mafia but I saw Fyler was in sooo
    Arix said:
    Is there still a spot? I think I might like to give it a try, it's been awhile since I've done Forum Mafia but I saw Fyler was in sooo
    Last spot is yours!

PMs will be going out in the next three hours!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,722 Transcendent
    So hyped.
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."
    All of the roles should be out, going to make the game thread now. :D
  • WeiwaeWeiwae Member, Gods Posts: 445 Divine
    edited May 2017
    If the first victim isn't a cart of cabbages I'll be very disappointed.
    Post edited by Weiwae on
  • EldanienEldanien Member Posts: 369 Gifted
    Or cabbages.

2»