Describe a Lusternia Plot as Badly as You Can

13»

Comments

• Ladantine overdraws an astral node like a jerk, calamity ensues
  • edited May 2017
    Arix said:
    Ladantine overdraws an astral node like a jerk, calamity ensues
    Hahaha, calamity is to put it lightly. Overdrawing on an astral node eventually ends up destroying the the most holy Celestian empire through several poorly thought out actions and their consequences.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Someone sneezed on me and I got contagious chocolate psoriasis, but this sketchy gnomish lady has some pills she swears will take care of it, so things are probably fine and not at all world-ending.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Coordinated mafia, but short.

Black Hole Sun, won't you come (oh wait they named an event post after that anyway).

• Xenthos said:
    Here comes the sun.
    The Sun will come out tomorrow, and stay there.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."

• Skanylla said:
    Arix said:
    Ladantine overdraws an astral node like a jerk, calamity ensues
    Hahaha, calamity is to put it lightly. Overdrawing on an astral node eventually ends up destroying the the most holy Celestian empire through several poorly thought out actions and their consequences.
    Yet we have Gaudis people who regularly drain motes
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • A drunken hobo/superhero runs around giving out random items to random people.  His sidekick, mini-hobo, takes skydiving lessons and brings friends.  Hilarity ensues.
  • Snakes on a (Prime) Plane
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited May 2017
    My disabled sister has a complex so I'm really mean to my housecats who view us like gods.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Bubble Boy Girl.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    maligorn more like "Alien from outer space comes to find it's wounded brother and take revenge on lusternia. Wounded woman turns into flower then peach to drive it off."
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Hey man. That's basically what I said.

• Magnagora goes Mad Max.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Raging alcoholic destroys places of prayer
  • Nervous man solicits help in bullying rival, murdering dogs, and using sweets to lure small children into his mountain home.
  • Goat and snake people play Portals, people have to clean up their mess.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Goat and snake people play Portals, people have to clean up their mess.
    To be fair "People have to clean up X's mess" is every plot ever.
  • Naive scientist can't help but go crazy slurping down inbred hillbilly's dessicated meat.

• The new doctor in town puts together a 3d puzzle, awing his groupies.
  • Abandoned arkham asylum turns slimy until sleepy gas is produced to subdued raving croakers.
    hungering malice.
  • Something is wrong but nobody knows what. 
    Nodding once, a mother's kindness in Her ancient voice, Lisaera, the Hallowed Crone says to you, "And I will watch you well, little one. I admire your courage.”

Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "Your strength is potent and you are wise, Torgaddon, but remember to use your might to shield the weaker ones of the Serenwilde. They will need people like you to keep them safe. I watch with pride, My child."
  • Let's make a swamp baby, honey.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • A scientist wants to play dress up and cooking.
  • Spiderman sets to work on a knitting project for his new friends.