Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia!

Comments

• I think at this point I'd rather just wait for whoever is next on the list to start their game

• Though if we do call it I still want to know who was who

• If you need me to, I'd be more than happy to write Avatar themed posts :)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'd be down for finishing the game still. I didn't get to post last dayphase :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • So it's sounding like Irillia is stepping up then? Cool. I'll let her know.
  • I am in for a strong preference to call it. After almost two weeks out, I would just as soon start fresh.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ambassador for the Mafia: We're discussing if we would like to continue or not internally. Please keep this in mind and give us time to reach a conclusion. Thank you.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I'm indifferent. I guess I'd prefer to call it if only because resetting seems like it will be messy and has the potential for hurt feelings if something gets messed up.
  • I say call it. No big deal to start a new game
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • edited May 2017
    I have received the game info from Selenity, but I'm also fine if people would prefer to call off this current game and move on to signups for the next mafia game in the queue. I'm primarily waiting to hear from @Portius about the mafia's ultimate decision on whether to continue or not. In the meantime...

Vote Count

Call Off the Current Game and Play the Next One - 3.5
    Arix
    Zitto
    Othero (0.5 because of professed indifference)
    Fyler

Finish the Current Game - 1
    Sylandra

With 13 alive, it's [some number based on the power of democracy in addition to the unending struggle of apathy vs. completionism] to call the game!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Good to hear that Selenity's back with us - hope everything has been alright, or is alright now.

In terms of what we do with the game I don't mind either way, and am happy to go with the side that feels strongest.
    I believe that the Mafia is in favor of ending it.
  • ... I want to be able to finish a mafia game.  ._.  But I can wait for my 3rd attempt.

:(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    I'll put my hand up for finishing, but not too bothered either way.
  • I'm for continueing, but counting mafia I think that's about half the remaining players for ending it,  so that's fine. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I would prefer to continue, but I understand if we don't. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2017

Day Three

For a few moments after the shocking death of Princess Azula of the Fire Nation, everyone simply stared at the body of the fallen princess, unable to believe that they had truly defeated such a skilled and formidable firebender. It seemed strange that she had proven so powerless in the end, to the point that a simple rock had overcome her. Finally, one member of the group looked up from her body and let out a loud gasp of realization. When Azula had made her stand against them, there had been no one beside her to assist and strengthen her attack; specifically, the two girls who had once followed her like shadows had not been there for her. Azula had stood there, fought, and died completely alone.

Filled with sudden doubt, the alert group member quickly spoke up. "Hey, where's that circus freak girl that was always following Azula around? Where's that gloomy girl who was throwing all the knives? Why aren't they with Azula?"

"Do you think they're coming to avenge her?" someone else asked in alarm. "Everyone, keep an eye out for them! Get ready to fight!"

As the group hurriedly assembled into a circle, standing back to back and watching their surroundings warily, an exasperated voice rang out from the shadows. "Oh, for goodness' sake. We're not here to avenge Azula or fight you. We're here to surrender and stop the fighting."

With that, a lithe girl bounced out of the shadows, turned a carefree cartwheel, and landed neatly on her toes, followed by a tall black-haired girl holding a dozen throwing knives fanned out in one hand. Both of them raised their hands up to their heads as soon as they came into view, as if to demonstrate their lack of harmful intent. Behind them, surprisingly, came Sylandra, looking only a little worse for wear after her disappearance and eyeing the black-haired girl with open suspicion.

"How can we trust you?" the group demanded, quickly reclaiming Sylandra into their circle of protection.

"We both turned against Azula after she tried to kill me and the people I care about," the tall black-haired girl responded. She looked down at the fallen princess with an expression of mingled sadness and pity. "She never did know people as well as she thought she did. She miscalculated. I feared her, but I loved Zuko more."

The lithe cartwheel-turning girl nodded solemnly, then gave a soft chuckle. "Didn't you wonder why Azula didn't use her firebending at all against you guys? I was the one who blocked her bending by using my chi-blocking jabs. Otherwise, she definitely would've taken at least one of you down with her before she died."

"We're not here to fight. We never were," the black-haired girl went on. "Now that Azula is dead, we have no more reason to hurt anyone else. We just want to go back to living normal lives…well, as normal as the two of us could expect to be, anyway."

The group stared at the two girls, trying to measure the depth of their sincerity and truthfulness. At last, the Avatar stepped forward, his head held high, and held out his hands to both of them in a gesture of trust and confidence. The two girls glanced sidelong at each other for only a second, before taking his proffered hand and shaking it firmly.

"I never wanted to fight either of you either, or anyone else," the Avatar stated, eyes shining with hope. "Let's join forces and work together to stop this war. Let's end this conflict between the Fire Nation and the other kingdoms once and for all, and create a true, enduring peace throughout the world at last."

The Mafia Have Conceded! Victory for the Town (and Survivor)!

A list of roles and powers will be forthcoming soon.

• Roles (red = mafia, green = town, black = third party)

1. Silvanus - June: Survivor, tracker

2. Zitto - Mai: Mafia, false-reads as non-bender town

3. Othero - Princess Yue: Town, Sacrificer - can kill self to revive another player, cannot be revived

4. Sylandra - Aang: Town, (air) lynch-proof, can permanently learn one power once a night from other town benders

5. Lehki - Zuko: Starts as mafia; if he makes to day 3, becomes Survivor; if he makes to day 4, becomes Town; may talk with Iroh at night

6. Portius - Ozai: Mafia

7. Czixi - Ty Lee: Mafia, roleblock, false-reads as non-bender town

8. Phoebus - Appa: Town, lynch-proof

9. Yomoigu - Chong: Town, vanilla, must suggest calm/hippy songs to listen to (yes, link the video for youtube) whenever there are more than half the votes needed for the day

10. Eldanien - Cabbage Merchant: Town, vanilla (NOT MY CABBAGES), must exclaim NOT MY _______ whenever someone dies, regardless of way or role. (NOT MY AANG! NOT MY KATARA!, etc.)

11. Tremula - Azula: Mafia; goes mafia-SK if Mai and Ty Lee are killed OR if it hits day 6 (so potentially two kills a night); if she and two townies are all that are left, she wins

12. Falaeron - Toph Beifong: Town, bulletproof, can lie detector once a day - public and everyone will see the action

13. Breandryn - Katara: Town, paranoid doctor, one-time revive item (it will automatically be used on yourself if you get lynched/killed; reveals to everyone who you are if used on yourself or during the day)

14. Shaddus - Iroh: Starts as survivor; if makes to day 3, becomes Town; may talk with Zuko at night; knows right off the bat that Zuko can change; The Dragon of the West (can reset the lynch votes for the day, two day recharge time); Can redirect lightning attacks from Ozai or Azula; Tea - one time use - can give tea to a player to prevent their actions for that night, night time use; Pai Sho - can give a white lotus tile to a player during the day to reveal the basics of your identity to them, one time use

15. Fyler - Sokka: Town, bender-detector, boomerang item (may use instead of detective, distracts anyone attempting to target you that night)

16. Arix - Momo: Town, cop (must wait a day before sharing results)

• Selenity's Role PMs

Ozai

Second born son of Azulon, brother of General Iroh, father of Azula and Zuko, you are the Fire Lord, leader of the Fire Nation. You also are the main antagonist for the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Your goal is to take control of the world by any means necessary and you will shun or otherwise rid yourself of anyone who dishonors you or gets in your way. There are several others who hold your ideals, and you are able to talk with them at night. You are also able to coordinate with others from the Fire Nation the murder of one individual per night. If you are the one personally performing the kill, you may choose to kill using either fire or lightning. The method of the kill does make a difference. Azula also has the option to kill using fire or lightning. Mai and Ty Lee have non-bender kill methods if you choose them instead. You are the Fire Lord, so you can choose who performs kills. To do so, you must send me a message, bolded, that says

ORDER <mafia> KILL <person> [WITH <lightning, fire>]

So, for example...

ORDER MAI KILL <person>

ORDER AZULA KILL <person> WITH LIGHTNING

ORDER ZUKO KILL <person>

YOU WIN WITH THE FIRE NATION.

---

Azula

Daughter of Fire Lord Ozai and sister of Zuko, you may be Fire Lord someday. You are another main antagonist for the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Unlike your father, you cannot deal with people not worshiping you. Either they love you and respect you and treat you like the Goddess you are or they can die. Luckily, your friends Mai and Ty Lee keep you grounded, as does knowing your brother is still broadly part of the Fire Nation. You are part of the Fire Nation.

You are able to coordinate with others in the Fire Nation at night, and together, the Fire Nation can murder one individual per night. If you are the one personally performing the kill, you may choose to kill using either fire or lightning. The method of the kill does make a difference. The Fire Lord is Ozai so he will ultimately be deciding who performs what kill. Mai and Ty Lee have non-bender kill methods if you choose them instead. You become the Fire Lord if Ozai dies. To perform a kill as Fire Lord, you must send me a message, bolded, that says

ORDER <mafia> KILL <person> [WITH <lightning, fire>]

So, for example...

ORDER MAI KILL <person>

ORDER AZULA KILL <person> WITH LIGHTNING

ORDER ZUKO KILL <person>

Additionally, should Mai and Ty Lee both die OR should you survive to day four, you will become so crazy and enraged that you are able to perform an additional kill without consulting the others of the Fire Nation first. This means that you are able to potentially do two kills a night. This special second kill of yours can be used on those of the Fire Nation, as well. This second kill can be used via CRAZYKILL <person> WITH <lightning, fire>.

Lastly, should it be you and two townies left, your ferocity will overpower them and win both you and the Fire Nation a win.

You will receive a special win if you are the last one standing.

---

Mai

You are one of Azula's friends. Or something. Whatever. You're also friends with Ty Lee. Ugh. People. Interaction. If nobody knew any better, they'd think that you might have been dragged into this utter stupidity by Azula... and they'd be right. Even so, you can communicate with the others in the Fire Nation at night. You will appear as town to anyone who looks into you.

---

Ty Lee

Do you remember that time, at the circus? Free to have fun and be yourself? Yeah. Goodbye to that. Azula has pulled you into helping her out and dragged along Mai, too. Now you're both stuck dealing with the crazy girl. But she's your friend so you'll deal with it, right? You can communicate with others in the Fire Nation. You will appear as town to anyone who looks into you.

You may also PRESSURE POINT <PlayerName> once a night to prevent them from taking actions that night. (NIGHT SKILL) If you are doing the kill for the Fire Nation one night, you cannot use your knowledge of pressure points that same night.

---

Zuko

Son of Ozai and Ursa, brother of Azula, nephew of Iroh. You never wished to bring your family dishonor, but from being a boy with a heart, you have shamed your father and the Fire Nation as a whole. You were banished away alongside your uncle to wander and find the Avatar. But things can change... things do change. That is the true nature of fire.

You can talk with your Uncle at night. You also can PROTECT YOURSELF at night using your firebending to ward off other firebending attacks, but you can only do this every other night. (NIGHT SKILL)

If Iroh is alive after day four, you will learn to redirect lightning and be able to use it to protect yourself and one other person every evening from lightning-based attacks using REDIRECT LIGHTNING AWAY FROM <PlayerName>. If you use this skill, you cannot use PROTECT YOURSELF. (NIGHT SKILL)

For days one and two of play, YOU WIN WITH THE FIRE NATION.

For day three of play, YOU WIN AS A SURVIVOR.

For days four forward, YOU WIN WITH TEAM AVATAR.

---

Iroh

First born son of Azulon, father of the late Lu Ten, uncle of Zuko and Azula, you had the wisdom to know that the position of Fire Lord was not for you, but at what cost? At one point, you were a general and loyal to the Fire Nation, but you chose instead to pay attention to your family and the more philosophical things in life. With little to hold you back, you spend your time looking out for your hot-headed nephew and try to encourage him to live a better, happier life with mixed results. You love that boy as if he was your own son and hope to see him become the man you know he was meant to be.

You may talk with Zuko at night. If the Fire Nation attempts to kill you or Zuko using lightning, you will automatically redirect their lightning and save yourselves.

You are also The Dragon Of The West. Typing this during the day will cause you to utterly demolish all votes that have been placed, resetting the vote-to-lynch counter to 0. You can only use this skill every other day. (DAY SKILL)

You have two one-use items in your inventory:

Tea - You can GIVE TEA TO <PlayerName> to help them mellow out and stop them from performing any actions that night. Remember, this can only be used once. (NIGHT SKILL)

Pai Sho - You are a member of the Order of the White Lotus, and you can, during the day, type SHAKE HANDS WITH <PlayerName>. In so doing you will hand them your Lotus Tile and they will know the basics of who you are. Everyone will see you shake hands with this player, but not receive any information unless the person you are playing with chooses to share it. Remember, this can only be used once. (DAY SKILL)

Additionally, you are aware that for days one and two, Zuko is part of the Fire Nation; for day three, Zuko is a Survivor; for days four onward, Zuko is part of Team Avatar.

As for you...

For days one and two, YOU ARE A SURVIVOR.

For days three onward, YOU WIN WITH TEAM AVATAR.

---

June

The world's a crazy place and you need to make money somehow. You and Nyla can track down anybody or anything out there. You however are a survivor and will be alright no matter who wins at the end of the day, so long as you're there to see the end of the day.

You can TRACK <PlayerName> once a night in order to determine their affiliation. What you do with that information?... well, that's up to you. (NIGHT SKILL)

YOU WIN AS A SURVIVOR.

---

Aang

Woken by Katara and Sokka, you are the Avatar and the Last Airbender in the world. You love to play tricks, have fun, and most of all, avoid responsibility. But you can't avoid responsibility forever. You need to learn to master the four elements.

You may only learn one skill from benders who are on Team Avatar an evening. If you spent the night learning, you will not be able to use any skills at night! Here's what you start off knowing:

GENERAL

Teach Me! - Once a night you may request a bender who is part of your team to teach you a skill related to their bending. Some benders know more than one skill. To use this, at night, send me a message saying LEARN BENDING FROM <PlayerName>. If you use this on someone from the Fire Nation, you will go into hiding the next day and not be targetable by day skills or lynching, but you will also be unable to vote or participate in conversations for that day. Additionally, you will be unable to try to learn bending from this person again after. (NIGHT SKILL)

AIRBENDING

Up and Away - If you're voted to be lynched, you will automatically launch yourself into the air away from everyone else. The day will end after. (DAY SKILL)

YOU WIN WITH TEAM AVATAR.

---

Katara

You were born in the Southern Water Tribe and their sole remaining bender. You and your brother Sokka ended up leaving after finding the Avatar, and you're now at Aang's side through thick and thin. As strong as he is, your abilities are nothing to laugh at either.

You can ICE SPHERE <PlayerName> once a night. In so doing you will have done what you love to do, which is protect people! You will also do what you have been known to do at times when you're too overbearing and prevent them from taking any actions as well. You cannot use this on yourself. (NIGHT SKILL)

You also have a Vial of Spirit Water that was given to you by Master Pakku. In it is Spirit Water from the North Pole's most sacred waters. You may only use this item once, and it will automatically be used to save you if you are targeted for slaughter in any form. You may also choose to use it on another player using HEAL <PlayerName> WITH SPIRIT WATER to bring them back to life. If you use this during the day, everyone will see you use it... however, bringing someone back to life will not change how many votes are needed to lynch if they are brought back during the day. Remember, this can only be used once.

---

Sokka

Stupid sister with her woo-woo water. Stupid traveling. You were happy staying home defending the Water Tribe from the Fire Nation after your dad left you in charge of everyone, but you knew you'd have to leave and travel once you and your sister Katara found the Avatar. It's not all bad. I mean, you got to try cactus juice, so there's always that, right?! And you've learned a lot along the way.

You can PROD <PlayerName> once a night to irritate them enough to attack you with non-lethal damage. You'll be able to tell as a result if they're a bender or not, but it'll be dark and you'll be tired, so the type of bending used will escape you. Just if they're a bender or not period. (NIGHT SKILL)

Alternatively, instead of prodding a player, you may choose to use your TRUSTY BOOMERANG. It will distract anyone attempting to attack you for the evening, but it will take an extra evening for it to return to you. (NIGHT SKILL)

---

Toph Beifong

The blind daughter of the wealthy Beifong family, you have the most fun getting dirty and getting into earthbending fights. The less serious things have to be, the better. You can be pretty serious at times, but only when it's necessary. You are also the one who will end up being the first metal bender, ever.

Every night before you rest you make a tent made out of earth that is wholly impenetrable, making you safe from any attacks in the evening.

You also can quote a person during the day and then STOMP GROUND to find out if they were telling the truth. Doing this will be visible to everyone, but only you will find out if they were telling the truth or not. If you share it is up to you. You cannot use this on statements made on previous days. This cannot be used more than once a day. (DAY SKILL)

---

Appa

You're the sky bison who stayed with Aang for forever and a day, practically, sealed away in time, in ice. You eat. You fly. You make noise. That's about it. You also can't be killed via lynching.

Yip Yip! - If it looks like you're about to be lynched, you will automatically soar yourself into the air away from everyone else.

---

Momo

Curious and inquisitive, you might very well be the last winged lemur around. You are unable to achieve true flight, only glide, but there are more important things that you can do...

... such as being able to CLIMB ON <PlayerName>. If you do, you'll know who they are, if they're a bender, and where their allegiances are. Only problem is that you won't be able to tell anyone the day directly after finding out. So if you climbed on a player on Night 2, you can't say anything about what you've found on Day 3... but on Day 4 you can say what you found out on Night 2. (NIGHT SKILL)

---

Yue

You are the daughter of the chief of the Northern Water Tribe, and as such, are a princess. As a baby you were blessed by the Moon Spirit so that you could be healed and live. But all things come at a price. Your life is indebted to the Moon Spirit. And as such, you can do them one favor...

You may SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR <PlayerName> once and only once. If you do, it will bring them back to life. You cannot be revived by any means after. Though you may never return, Team Avatar will be forever grateful. (NIGHT SKILL)

---

Chong

You and your wife love to go around singing and playing music. You also love to tell stories. Especially one about a tunnel. A very secret one. It goes through a mountain.

Whenever votes for lynching meet half the required votes (with the exception of a NO LYNCH vote), you must comment with a youtube video of a calm/meditating song. You cannot post the same video twice. The more hippy it sounds the better. Failing to do this before the day's end will cause that secret tunnel to collapse on you and kill you.

---

Cabbage Merchant

A man looking to make a buck and start a life for himself and have a family one day, you travel the earth kingdom selling cabbages. But Team Avatar has a tendency of getting in your way and destroying them. Still, you'd rather Team Avatar fix things than having to be ruled by the flaming fist of the Fire Nation.

Whenever anyone dies, you are required to type "NOT MY _____" where _____ is the name of the role who has died (NOT MY AANG! NOT MY KATARA! etc). Doesn't matter their role. Doesn't matter their allegiance. Doesn't matter if three people died at once. Failing to do this before the end of the day will cause the Fire Nation to lead to your death.

• edited June 2017

Selenity's DAYS AND NIGHTS action list (her words, my colors)

Day one:

• Falaeron STOMP GROUNDs Czixi for town -- Czixi will always appear town!

Night one:

• Fyler PRODs Czixi ... this will result in Czixi being discovered to not be a bender.

• Silvanus TRACKs Portius... this will result in Portius being found to be part of the Fire Nation

• Falaeron ... night immune until further notice

• Arix CLIMBS ON Tremula ... Learns she's Azula, eek!

• Sylandra LEARNS FROM Falaeron...learns EARTHBENDING TENT

• Fire Nation (Portius / Ozai) KILLS Phoebus WITH LIGHTNING ...

• Czixi DID NOTHING...

• Breandryn ICE SPHERES Eldanien...

• Lehki PROTECTS himself... no firebending attacks on him tonight, no use tomorrow night

Day two:

• Falaeron STOMP GROUNDS Lehki for town... Zukois currently Fire Nation!

• Shaddus SHAKE HANDS Falaeron

• Town LYNCHES Portius... RIP Ozai!

Night two:

• Silvanus TRACKs Yomoigu... this will result in Yomoigu being found to win with Team Avatar

• Arix CLIMBS ON Eldanien... Learns he's the cabbage merchant!... or he would, except...

• Breandryn ICE SPHEREs Arix! He ain't doin' a thang tonight

• Lehki has no skills to use tonight... tomorrow can protect himself from fire again

• Falaeron is in a tent unless something else happens

• Sylandra LEARNS BENDING FROM Zitto ........ lolololol

• Fire Nation (Zitto / Mai) KILLS Sylandra...loooool

• Czixi DID NOTHING........

• Fyler USES HIS TRUSTY BOOMERANG.... Safe for the night

Day three:

• Falaeron STOMP GROUNDs Eldanien for town... He's Team Avatar

• Town LYNCHES Tremula... RIP Azula!

Night three:

• Silvanus TRACKS Fyler... this will result in Fyler being found to win with Team Avatar

• Arix CLIMBS ON Yomoigu... learns he's Chong!

• Fyler PRODS Othero... not a bender

• Czixi DID NOTHING...... again.

• Sylandra EARTH BENDS TENT

• Falaeron is in a tent unless something else happens

• Breandryn

• Lehki

• Fire Nation (Zitto / Mai) KILLS Falaeron ... nah

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I guess my question is...how did Zitto not kill the Avatar? Mai isn't a bender, so using Teach Me shouldn't have made Sylandra immune until the day after?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Huh, so there really was a nightkill immune lie detector who could more or less confirm himself as team avatar on public fluff. I assumed he was taking 'immune to firebending' as immune to all scum nightkills.

Also, could we actually have ordered Zuko to do kills while he was scum? He was listed in our example of kill syntax but not on the list of people who could kill, and we all took it as a hint from Selenity that he was recruitable, probably from killing Iroh.

Now, I want to praise Silvanus for something. Notice how two members of the scum team have "You will appear as town to anyone who looks into you."

There were question about exactly what that entails, specifically in reference to lie detectors if one exists. Saying "I win with the Fire Nation" would have come up as telling the truth from them. Which seems weird to me, because it'd register as a lie from a townie, but whatever. So asking a different question for lie detection was actually a really, really good idea. Like, so good.
  • edited June 2017
    Tremula said:
    I guess my question is...how did Zitto not kill the Avatar? Mai isn't a bender, so using Teach Me shouldn't have made Sylandra immune until the day after?
    Oops, I guess it wasn't actually stated in Selenity's actions list, but the skill that Sylandra/Aang had learned on night one from Falaeron/Toph was his earthbending tent, which made her automatically immune to nightkills. Thus, Zitto/Mai's kill fizzled on night two. I'll add the mention of the earthbending tent to the actions list now.

Edit: Whoops, I guess this wasn't actually how it worked. See Sylandra's post below.

Portius said:
    Also, could we actually have ordered Zuko to do kills while he was scum? He was listed in our example of kill syntax but not on the list of people who could kill, and we all took it as a hint from Selenity that he was recruitable, probably from killing Iroh.
    This will have to be something for @Selenity to answer, because I have no idea. I will say that I didn't see any recruiting abilities from Selenity's game information. I would have assumed that the mafia could have ordered Zuko to do night kills while he was mafia, although if he wasn't listed as someone who could kill... Yeah, I have no idea.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Smart move by Sylandra, if she knew, then. That made her effectively unkillable by day or night phase.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    And essentially inevitable, since  totally kill immune Toph has very little reason not to reveal on day one, confirm herself through obvious day power, and start acting as an investigator. Which ensures that Aang knows who to target, although Toph couldn't have known about that advantage.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hahahaha Yomoigus role is great
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I cannot help but feel that we were a little overmatched against three kinds of investigators, multiple bulletproof people, and a lot of ways to out yourself as town with mod-confirmed actions.
  • Don't forget that I would auto rez Sylandra if she died as well. OP town. 
    edited June 2017
    Tremula said:
    Hi, I'm late to this.

I asked @Selenity about this explicitly before deciding to go for Zitto. She said it took effect that night and the next day after. So I decided to take a risk on that because I knew the dayjail protection took effect that night and the following day.

Really tough break for mafia. Lots of investigators and defensive roles.
    Daraius said: