Curiomarket!

2»

Comments

• Xenthos said:
    Lerad said:
    Yeah, for context, I was listing my rares for sale for a few credits. I won't take "any" for them - I'd rather get something of slight value. I will list non rares for any, sure. But my trigger to list my rares bankrupted me, pretty much.
    Again, theoretically, listing a rare piece for "any" should only accept a different rare.  Have not tested but that was part of the request for the "any" command when it was suggested.
    Oh wait, it is?

Dang, would've saved me some money. I certainly don't mind trading for other rares. Oh well. No big deal, I'll re-list them, if it's confirmed to work that way. 

• Curious about this: If I offer to buy a piece for 1 credit, that credit isn't removed from my STAT. So what happens if I use up all my credits and then someone attempts to sell me that piece for the credit? Will the sale fail?
  • edited June 2017
    Based on earlier testing, the sale should fail when someone tries to fulfill the offer.

What I'm not sure about is whether or not the offer is then removed from the list, or remains.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ciaran said:
    Based on earlier testing, the sale should fail when someone tries to fulfill the offer.

What I'm not sure about is whether or not the offer is then removed from the list, or remains.
    The offer remains at this point.  Having it auto delist upon failure was one of my final improvement suggestions, which is when I was told that they are going to be continuing to do tweaks / ideas and that it would probably be implemented, just later.
  • Xenthos said:
    Ciaran said:

The offer remains at this point.  Having it auto delist upon failure was one of my final improvement suggestions, which is when I was told that they are going to be continuing to do tweaks / ideas and that it would probably be implemented, just later.
    I'd actually prefer if it took those credits from you and 'held' them. As it is now you have to keep tabs on your orders and make sure to always have enough credits lying around. Might be easy for some people but I'm usually bordering on broke so... ;)
    edited June 2017
    I only have a couple hundred orders up... *cough*

About half of them have already been fulfilled, though!  Hooray for the market.

I still would like a filter for the "review" command on the market, but maybe also adding a "total" command that shows how much gold / number of credits you have offered in buy orders would be helpful?
  • I love this idea. I'm just curious what happens if I list something I'm willing to buy, and in forgetting I did that accidentally spend the credits somewhere else.

It doesn't seem like my credits have been set aside in some kind of escrow, so what happens if I end up not having them to actually complete the sale? I hope I don't accidentally explode the market or something.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    I love this idea. I'm just curious what happens if I list something I'm willing to buy, and in forgetting I did that accidentally spend the credits somewhere else.

It doesn't seem like my credits have been set aside in some kind of escrow, so what happens if I end up not having them to actually complete the sale? I hope I don't accidentally explode the market or something.
    It just tells them that the buyer doesn't have the credits to fulfill that order and it fails, is all.