Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Tarkenton said:
    Iunno, if it's a class I don't know k lke hearing techniques. If it's just lol I killed them, then yeah, pointless.
    Commented on ct first, when no one engaged, they came to the megalith, then went on and on and on about how they had the audacity to attack them and ds;fhqw;jerh;danf;qwe
  • Usually the people who talk the most about being badass aren't very good.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ianir said:
    Ianir said:
    ----[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]----------------------------( 2017/06/02 15:13:42 )----

Alright, so, we have a whole lot of elevation-related screwery going on

right now I'm having trouble tracking down. I am now seeking logs and state

information from everybody having any odd issues with movement and elevation

at this time. Bonus points of your elevation issue logs have GMCP data. I

will buy a crate for whoever submits the information that leads to solving

this. ~ Ianir.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the individual who found the root cause of this one. Hopefully we'll have a fix in the coming days. I'll let them identify themselves if they want, otherwise, enjoy the 100cr!
    What (in a nutshell) was it? Was the Nirvana thing unrelated?
  • Enyalida said:
    What (in a nutshell) was it? Was the Nirvana thing unrelated?
    It was semi-related, and we probably would have caught it when you were spamming me out of my gourd with debug messages if the other person weren't up there at the same time. The entire thing is related to everybody being in an upper elevation in Nirvana at the same time when people log in.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited June 2017
    Today I learned alias/trigger packages are like fallout mods. You should read through them to make sure you know what they do/what they are. You also shouldn't just download everyone you see and load it into your game.

Sorry crux
  • Sabnoc said:
    Usually the people who talk the most about being badass aren't very good.
    Condor the Great
    #mko4lyfe
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Doublepost incoming, but not mussing these ideas together.

@Tirah, I have nearly every interaction I've ever had with @Drocilla saved as well, for the exact same reason. I don't know why it's so effective, but it's like faerie type against dragon.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Second thought, does anyone else have their reaction numbers pretty much memorised? I check my phone fairly regularly for mafia, so I see the numbers roughly 5-6 times a day, and it ticks me off to see a new negative reaction to a post only to click on it and realise it's someone necro-disagreeing with three-month-old salt.

• Tremula said:
    Second thought, does anyone else have their reaction numbers pretty much memorised? I check my phone fairly regularly for mafia, so I see the numbers roughly 5-6 times a day, and it ticks me off to see a new negative reaction to a post only to click on it and realise it's someone necro-disagreeing with three-month-old salt.
    I don't think it's worth getting worked up about. Honestly I get amused when I discover a string of revenge disagrees, especially if it's just caused by a bit of saltiness from an unrelated discussion.

Forum flags themselves don't really mean much. Forums are for discussion, and the reactions don't really contribute to that. If it's not worth discussing, then those negative reactions are just momentary pettiness. For entertainment purposes only.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Plus what's his face who used to go around flagging everyone for abuse seems to have dropped off the forums
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    No, he was flagging everyone for "troll".  Thankfully the Troll flag went away due to that (ab)use.  I mostly agree with Riluna, in that I strongly feel the reactions don't add anything to a discussion.  I'd much rather see people talking about things.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Sometimes a disagree is all someone has to say to a matter. I usually see it used when someone is making a deliberately complex or uncontestable argument, or is being totally irrational.

• @xenthos not sure if we mean the same person, one I'm talking about flagged as abuse. They may also have flagged for troll before it was removed
    Et tu, @Kalikai ? :(

My vengeance is swift and unmerciful.

• Party is boring, currently in corner logged into lusternia on phone. Hello
  • Huh, I never pay attention to disagree/agree type stuff(except for the total agrees when glancing at stats).
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think Agrees are usually more useful than Disagrees. What are you disagreeing with? My entire post? It's often unclear. Then you get the ragetells, ragemessages, and counter-flagging. But. If somebody giving you the one-click-wonder is tilting you, it's time to tap the mat and take a few days away from forums. Because, even by the metric of First World Problems, what some asshole halfway around the world thinks of you (that being so little that they can't even be bothered to express it with words) has got to be pretty far down the list.
    edited June 2017
    I think it was more the fact that it was three months ago that was peeving me, I've never minded getting a disagree on anything recent.

But I digress, this is a boring topic of conversation. 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Disagrees are like enemy statuses. They don't actually do anything.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • you get 500 credits when you hit 5000 agrees (minus disagrees)
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am a terrible IG tax evader and would like to apologize for my crimes.

But I paid my e-bills, sry for the delay, friends.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I've been trying for days to get my wonderpipe to mention loboshigaru. I feel like there's definitely some strong racial preferences in the generator -_-
  • Wait, Kiwipunch is the green one. Fruitpizzazz is red...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Is the IRE helper not on iOS?
This discussion has been closed.