Looking for Siblings!

Orventa's hoping to adopt siblings into the Trueflight family!

You'll be joining an Artist/Musician/Researcher/Merchant class family in Hallifax. Trueflights encourage innovation and exploration!

Family lore centered around enthusiastic adventuring on Prime, in Aetherspace and other realms. Think Indiana Jones/The Mummy hijinks, mixed with a bit of Wild Thornberrys/Steve Irwin panache.

Orventa herself is fond of questing and poking around new areas, meeting the denizens there and appropriating cataloguing objects/plantlife to study for later (and possibly include in new recipes).

While primarily in Hallifax, Orv isn't averse to having family in Serenwilde, Glomdoring or Celest. Unfortunately Mag and Gaudi would be more difficult simply due to politics and RP etc. (Note: not impossible, but family gatherings would probably have to be in manse rather than homestead, would probably have to rp around supersecret siblings, or awkward family gatherings)

Racially, family is a mix of Trill and Faeling members so far, but non-winged members are loved as well!
Current siblings are:

Orventa (Active)
Doman (Active)
Akatriel (Active)
Llirrirov (Semi-Active)

The Trueflight family owns a manse, several cartels, one city cafe, and hopefully, one homestead in the near future.

If interested, come introduce yourself to Orventa, @Doman, @Iytha or any member of the Trueflights IG! Or send Orv a tell or ooc msg.

OOC:
Timezones: I'm EST, but I think there's a chance of some of the family members being active PST and CST

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh, man. So jealous, I tried doing this in Gaudiguch and it failed because we couldn't get people who actually wanted to RP a matriarchal society :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Badabump! Still looking for sibbies!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Foehn said:
    I asked Orventa if this was alright -- I'm going to piggy back onto this thread, hopefully making this a general "looking for siblings" thread.

I'm looking for one or more siblings to help found a family. A little bit about the idea behind the family:
    • I hope for this to be more of a sisterhood. If you've read Dune, think along the lines of the Bene Gesserit. Very mission oriented with a lot of emphasis on selective breeding and family lines.
    • In that same vain, I want the progenitors and the first generation to all be female. And in general for it to always be female-heavy.
    • I think any lore surrounding the family will include some nature oriented themes, so initially I'm hoping to keep it Seren or Glom (or at least have resided in either at one point in your life)
    • Foehn is elfen, but I'm not particularly worried about race.
    • This will be starting from the ground up: no cartels, manses, aethership, etc. I have the first room of a manse which will become a family manse, but other than that it's really a blank slate.
    I don't have it all worked out yet, so I'd love someone interested in helping with the overall concept as well. Message here or me in game if interested.
    Still looking for family members?