That's the Motto

2»

Comments

• Fall forward.

Just the idea of dying again and again to push for the goal, whatever that might be.  Really, probably more applicable for Kai, the suicididal wench!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Yasei said:
    It's just a part of my bard song
    You do the bardic contests?
  • edited June 2017
    Warcry: "Dying hurts only once!" 
    Because you lose experience only once after each consecutive death.
  • Mine is actually a shortened line from Spider-man, explaining why spiders hunt. I think the full line is"For blood of the prey is the milk of the world. And it is sweet." It seemed very appropriate for the Glomdoring.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• "Self-centered not selfish" It was a line she used to explain her mindset to someone. And I thought it described her reasonably well. So motto!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Kagato's old one used to be "I bequeath to thee... a boot to the head!"  Was a reference to this old skit: 

Recently, I have changed it to 'Memento Lucis', which in latin, roughly translates to 'Remember the Light'
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 'Backstage makes the flowers grow, and that's beautiful.'

Is a parody of 'Bullsh*t makes the flowers grow, and that's beautiful' which is from the Principia Discordia. BS is of course the shorthand for Backstage commands :lol:
  • "We all do as we must as well as we may."

Its the phrase that Moi always ends up using to explain the idea of tah'vrai to people.

• "Love for everyone. Passion for all to see!" is better than my old placeholder I think.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Kagato's most recent one is 'Never put passion before principle'.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Mm, zombified threads.

Drauzgot's motto-warcry (she has a warcry) is literally something Thalkros used to say and so in orclach solidarity, she orclachs a resounding HROAGH at everyone.

I don't remember how Ulalah got hers. I imagine from talking to others about certain traits; Glomdoring peoples have a tendency to utilize teachings of Night and Crow.

Pash's comes from her love of Lady Ashtarial, and her warped sense of what's real.